Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe this is a stupid question......

superwomanx2

Yes, I would care to reply.

The RV is not happening, although I wish it would have happened.

It's a fantasy, a figment of all of our imaginations.

Rumor & news articles are used to promote an inevitible outcome, that outcome will not happen.

Proof is in the weekly posts. It's always something else, it's not Iraq. It's promote the possibility of an RV so enough dopes buy Dinar that seller's get rich.

Rumors are for what? to make believe something that is impossible would happen.

Don't post newbie, or anything else. Stop hanging on the words of some dope who posts an inside source.

Be realistic, get on w/ life.

Realisticly look at the odds of something like this happening. Please tell me that all you troubles & worries will not go away w/ a financial windfall.

The problem w/ that is that after the financial widfall you will have the same life that you had before but w/ more money.

Only time will take away your $ and you will find yourself looking for the next big thing.

Good luck & good day

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 17

------JESUSFREAK, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE IN DIRE NEED,,,,,IF THEY GET OUT NOW,,,,ALI AND OTHERS WILL PAY A PREMIUM RIGHT NOW,ONCE IRAQ MAKES ITS MOVE YOU WILL TAKE WHAT THEY OFFER ,,,,NO ADVANTAGE FOR ME,,,,I WILL STAY TILL THE BITTER END,,,,,BUT SOME WILL GET HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am amazed that there is negativity here tonight. I am personally excited. The netdania.com site still is showing Dec. 31. We have had 72 hours with no CBI auctions. The signs are all looking excellent for an RV soon!

AMAZING, YOU TELL EVERYONE HERE WHO BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN SOME DAY, IN SOME WAY, TO ;" GET A LIFE", AND MOVE ON. THEREBY IMPLYING THAT YOU DO NOT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN, AND YET YOU ARE STILL HERE POSTING.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM :eek::confused::wacko:

How about we make this this the message for the New Year! (I would love to hear how this is bad)

Buy all of the dinar you want, for whatever reason you want. Just be sure to get about 1169 IQD for each dollar you spend. DO NOT waste your money making others rich. There are a few ways to buy at the actual exchange rate. Some ways will even pay you 7% interest. If you keep your expenses on price premiums, extra services, or anything else low, you will have MORE IQD.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rumor & news articles are used to promote an inevitible outcome, that outcome will not happen.

Proof is in the weekly posts. It's always something else, it's not Iraq. It's promote the possibility of an RV so enough dopes buy Dinar that seller's get rich.

Don't post newbie, or anything else. Stop hanging on the words of some dope who posts an inside source.

Realisticly look at the odds of something like this happening. Please tell me that all you troubles & worries will not go away w/ a financial windfall.

The problem w/ that is that after the financial widfall you will have the same life that you had before but w/ more money.

Only time will take away your $ and you will find yourself looking for the next big thing.

Good luck & good day

Sadly, you are more right than most on here. I do believe that the Dinar will rise in value gradually over time. It is a long haul investment, much like the stock market. Invest and forget about it for about 30 years. If you watched the stock market everyday, like we do the Dinar, you would be going just as crazy.

• Upvote 5

Sadly, you are more right than most on here. I do believe that the Dinar will rise in value gradually over time. It is a long haul investment, much like the stock market. Invest and forget about it for about 30 years. If you watched the stock market everyday, like we do the Dinar, you would be going just as crazy.

IMO (I said it and I'll say it again, IMO) it is not a matter of who is right and who is wrong on those points. The facts are: People are frustrated. We live in a drive through economy and expect things to happen on cue. Many here have taken hard earned and much needed savings to purchase dinar. Some are barely hanging on and keeping their lives together and one paycheck away from losing everything. We all want to be financially free and independent to do the things we hope for. The trend of currency speculation indicates "long haul investment", but the Iraq situation is not like all other national currencies and my opinion is that 30 years is way out of line. It may not be 30 days, but it certainly will not take 30 years. The value of Iraqs currency must rise proportionately with GDP and other economic factors. The world will draw more than 2.5mbpd oil quickly. 30 years? I doubt it. B)

Why does CBI continue with the auctions if they are going to RV soon. Won't that just cost them more to buy it all back?

They are buying IQD with US dollars...the Iraqi dinar is on a managed float...they use the auctions to maintain its value to the US dollar....

What the hell is wrong with the dealers getting rich? I, for one, believe in capitalism.

Besides, aren't WE all here trying to get rich? Isn't that the whole point of this? Quit swallowing all this class warfare crap you're being fed by our government and focus on what you really need, want! WAKE UP!

Why is it wrong for the dealers and not wrong for us? They aren't "preying" on you, it's your choice. The gurus aren't getting a cut - that would feed a conspiracy nut more than, well.......a currency revaluation scheme.

Capitalism is good. It's better when everyone gets some of the pie. You just don't always get the same sized slice. I'm OK with that.

• Upvote 2

What the hell is wrong with the dealers getting rich? I, for one, believe in capitalism.

Besides, aren't WE all here trying to get rich? Isn't that the whole point of this? Quit swallowing all this class warfare crap you're being fed by our government and focus on what you really need, want! WAKE UP!

Why is it wrong for the dealers and not wrong for us? They aren't "preying" on you, it's your choice. The gurus aren't getting a cut - that would feed a conspiracy nut more than, well.......a currency revaluation scheme.

Capitalism is good. It's better when everyone gets some of the pie. You just don't always get the same sized slice. I'm OK with that.

Are you sure the gurus aren't getting a cut?

It surprises me that anyone would think the Dinar would not RV after all that has happened. Kuwait's Dinar RV'd to the pre-war value didn't it?

Iraq has signed an agreement with the GCC, which would not let them have a currency that is worthless.

They have distributed the lower denomination currency to the banks and business'.

They have lowered the amount they will be putting on the Smart Cards from 1250 to 250 dinar. Which to my understanding they will load on 04Jan 2011 (tomorrow).

So my hopes and prayers are high to RV soon, just my understanding of the info.

TexasMom how is the weather in Texas? It sux here in Afghanistan.

• Upvote 4

It surprises me that anyone would think the Dinar would not RV after all that has happened. Kuwait's Dinar RV'd to the pre-war value didn't it?

No...it was reinstated after Saddam had deemed it worthless...it's official value never changed...very different situation.

Iraq has signed an agreement with the GCC, which would not let them have a currency that is worthless.

Why would they care? if they went to a unified currency then they would just have different exchange rates

They have distributed the lower denomination currency to the banks and business'.

Total rumor

They have lowered the amount they will be putting on the Smart Cards from 1250 to 250 dinar. Which to my understanding they will load on 04Jan 2011 (tomorrow).

the smart cards are for Iraqi's to get used to using plastic instead of cash..has nothing to do with a RV

http://www.iraqhurr.org/articleprintview/2265246.html

So my hopes and prayers are high to RV soon, just my understanding of the info.

TexasMom how is the weather in Texas? It sux here in Afghanistan.

Why does CBI continue with the auctions if they are going to RV soon. Won't that just cost them more to buy it all back?

Because that is how they get it back, the auctions are foreign currency auctions. They are selling USD and other currencies for IQD in return.

RV is not happening soon. Thaks

"more on" than off. :D

• Upvote 1

Good luck & good day

"botostyle" (BTW how *** is that handle)

A well know quote for future reference..."It is always better to remain silent and be thought a fool that to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

"botostyle" (BTW how *** is that handle)

A well know quote for future reference..."It is always better to remain silent and be thought a fool that to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Another good one came many years ago from my wonderful and precious daughter while making an effort to correct me with a snippet of wisdom. She said, "If you don't have anything to say... just don't say anything." My obvious reply was, "okay". :lol::lol::lol: