Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd Monday Again ?

chuckray

Really!!!!! I feel the same way that if everybody stopped buying The Dinars, so the powers that be? might? decide to go ahead with the RV? But then again do we really matter? STRIKE!!! :lol: STRIKE!!!! :bow: lol Day--OO DAaay--OOOO the 31st came and now we go home. Dinardarius GO RV - GO RV - GO RV - GO RV - GO RV...........................

• Upvote 6

I am wondering...I just started buying dinar last week I have only purchased 200,000 I don't even have them in hand yet...I was thinking of trying to buy more sense they didn't RV yet. Is this a wise idea or not?

it depends on how much money you can afford :

the price now is rock bottom--it can only go up---IMHO

I won't buy anymore either...Never!!!

as they say...

THATS ALL...

ALL DONE

GOING TO HEAD

lol

hey:

thanks DJ--a lot of us feel the same way :

are you going to the head--or bed--LOL

I am wondering...I just started buying dinar last week I have only purchased 200,000 I don't even have them in hand yet...I was thinking of trying to buy more sense they didn't RV yet. Is this a wise idea or not?

dont get sucked in.

buy only what you can afford to lose!!

• Upvote 3

first of all in the big picture what little is bought from dealers is nothing and if it rv's and the dealers have your dinar in hand you will never see it.all you have from dealers is an asault on your inteligents they have nosay what so ever on this reval.

Why would the dealers have our dinar? We will take it and not leave until we see it in our bank accounts! FYI, correct spelling = INTELLIGENCE! ....just saying :shakehead:

Started with 100,000 dinars, will end with 100,000 dinars. I'm not out a lot of money at all, too much of a longshot for me to invest much. I'm proud of myself for not being so gullible. It will probably never hit and even if it does there is no way it will reach the american dollar, maybe half IF we are lucky.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I have always stuck to the principal that one does not invest more than one can afford to lose. And I still stand by that.

However ... and it doesn't change the above mentioned view, but I have been thinking more lately about the gain on the investment.

Of course we don't know for sure how much that gain will be. Because we don't know for sure what the value of the dinar will be. And then we have to whack off chunks for various taxes and fees and stuff like that. So in the end you come out with a considerably smaller pot full of money than you started with immediately after the RV.

But, taking nice round figures, lets look at a million dollars. As clilche as it sounds, a million dollars is NOT worth what it used to be.

I remember finding out when I was a teenager that the house in which we lived, a house my father built (that was his profession, home building and cabinet making. master carpenter and all that stuff), and this was in the late fifties, that the house cost $35,000. Today the land it is on is worth five times that much and to build a house of equal size and features would cost, in that geographical area, closer to between $650,000 and $800,000. Land and building and you'd be looking at close to a million dollars, easily. My first car, in the early sixties, a little red VW bug, used, was $450, When I upgraded a couple of years later to a new one, it cost $1800. I went into university and worked almost full time, a thirty-eight hour week instead of the 48 hour week that was considered full time then. I worked in a factory where you were paid on a piece work rate, the more you produce the more you get paid. I was one of the top producers and averaged $3.10 per hour. I was rich. There was a television show on about that time where a man went out each week and gave some deserving person a million dollars. I think it was called "The Millionaire" ... appropriate, yes? hahahaha

Being at the tail end of the baby boomer era, I grew up thinking a million dollars was a lot of money. And it is. Still. But it is nowhere near what it used to be. So, I sat down and started thinking and doodling numbers, with regards to some of the changes I am going to be making when the RV finally hits. I have known all along that I won't be fabulously wealthy with a private jet and private yacht and private colf course ... I'll be able to afford to take trips on planes and ships and have a membership any golf club I should choose. Not likely considering I don't even play golf but I was just using that as an example.

The point here is that having a million dinar reasonable means that you could turn that into anything from one million dollars to three million dollars.Holding one million dollars, if you are going to hold dinar at all, I think is a little on the slim side. I would think, that considering how far a million dollars will NOT go these days, that faulting on the side of more is better ..

OMG ... I forgot to start off with this ... I AM NOT A DEALER, DO NOT SELL DINAR, AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANYONE WHO DOES SELL DINAR, AND WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY TO HAVE THE DARNED THING RV BEFORE THIS EVEN GETS POSTED AND IN NO WAY AM TRYING TO PUMP DINAR ... WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY TO MAKE THAT POINT? .. Well, people who know me from here should realize I am not pushing the product and others who don't know me, well, their loss. Think what you will, just please keep it to yourself, thanks you.

... So to carry on. Someone mentioned having 100,000 and is that enough. I would say if you can afford more, get more. When it comes in and you see that you could easily have doubled your profit by doubling your investment, you might be kicking yourself for lack of foresight. The fact that you are even quesitoning, and asking, says that little voice inside is speaking to you. For once, listen to it !!!!

And I guess I should leave it at this point. I wish everyone the very best of circumstances when the RV hits and hope you all get to have and do and give and share as you have planned. I have made sure I'll have enough to do all those things, in fact I have already given some away to organizations who can cash them in more profitably than I can because they have some kind of tax-free or lower-tax status. Sometimes, when I can get away from the terrible nasty bashing feelings I keep finding her I get so excited about all the good this is going to do for so many people and groups who just don't have the support they need to make a difference. We all want to make a positive difference and that is what I am basically usung the RV for. Wow ... it feels so good to have that ability. I hope it will feel that good your you guys too.

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't think any of us is going to lose money on this speculative investment. I am trying to prepare myself for an increase of around 300%. I wish it would RV and be worth 3000% + and I could easily adjust to that. LOL I think all the talk about the removing of the zeros will probably happen and the largest bill they will have is the 100 after they bring out the 100,000. The value will start at about 1 to 1 and go up from there to maybe 1 IQD to 3 USD. You notice I said " I think and Maybe" .

Of the $2,500 I used to get my 3 mil dinar, I still have that $2,500. It is in my drawer, not in the account with the rest of my money. It looks a little different, and a bit bigger, but it is still $2,500 nonetheless

Many will forget that the dinar is STILL MONEY. We didnt BUY ANYTHING, no consumable goods were purchased, we merely EXCHANGED the currencies, THATS ALL.

So, unless you lose your dinar, give them away, someone steals them, or Iraq implodes into a black hole, you will always have that money.

How much will it be is the question. Almost everyone is certain it is not goin down (see Zimbabwe). So, if it even creeps up atleast 6% a year,

we are already making more than if we had the money in a savings account.

I do hope for a much BIGGER creep than 6%, but technically speaking, a 6% increase is all we need to make a profit.

I use 6% because it is a decent standard APR interest on a savings account.

• Upvote 3