Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV hold up Answer, Maybe or not who knows???

Happy New Year All DV Faithful

What do us as a group think is holding this thing up?

First we believe the key to this has to be the new or smaller denominations reported to be at the CBI

Adams contact told him that a large convoy of trucks have been arriving at the CBI many months ago yet we still have no concrete evidence to suggest that the Small Denoms exist (not bashing Adam)

It would be a safe bet that should CBI RV tomorrow then there would be a possibility of a riot within hours,

Why?

As we have all worked it out to RV with the denominations in circulation would just not work if it was say $0.20 or above, all Iraqi citizens would be walking around or have under there hiding places a fortune in large banknotes.

So if the CBI RV tomorrow & give a 30-60 day exchange time for the 000`s then would it be fair to say that the lower denoms would be distributed through out Iraq in banking institutions?

If the lower denoms exist & they haven’t left the CBI are they asking all of Iraq to travel to Baghdad to exchange the 000`s.

Come on people this just doesn’t add up, picture it a large influx of rampant fortune thirsty Iraqi citizens biting at the bit to exchange the 000`s before its to late, what about the security nightmare.

95% of the Iraqi citizen do not own a bank account so they cant just deposit the 000`s.

This is what we as a forum should look for prior to any RV/RI, distribution of the Lower denoms.

Just makes perfect sense.

Just something else we are working on.

What if we have all been walking down the one way street with regards to the removal of the 000`s

I haven’t seen any statement yet that it pertains to the Banknotes, if there is then can someone post it for me.

What if the removal of the 000`s is the exchange rate 000`s

1IQD @ present is about 0.00054GBP, remove the 000`s 1IQD = 0.54GBP + 20%

1IQD @ present is about 0.00084USD, remove the 000`s 1IQD = 0.84USD +20%

This is then on par of the 1 for 1 exchange we have all been asking or wishing for.

The group believe sometimes it far better to read in to the article in depth than it is to just read it & cast it aside

Again we also believe that the 8% tax on foreign investments that takes effect on April 2011 has something to do with this & for the non UK members among use the tax year in the UK ends on the 4th of April, Things that make you go OHHH!!!

Just my 100 IQD`s worth

All the best

Z

• Upvote 11

Great post Zantac. I believe Iraqi's want an R.V. as bad as we do. Although think about it.... There government has only been established since Dec 21st and sanctions have only been lifted for 3 weeks. On Dec 15 the U.N. gave Iraq 6 months to pay outstanding debt..............Iraqi Foreign Minister Zebari takes his seat before the start of a high-level United Nations Security Council meeting at UN headquarters December 15, 2010 in New York City. The Security Council is taking steps to restore Iraq's international standing by lifting sanctions including those that barred the country from obtaining a civilian nuclear program. (MARIO TAMA/Getty Images)

By Ben Lando of Iraq Oil Report

Published December 16, 2010

Iraq has six months to come to payment terms with creditors and countries to which it owes at least $22 billion before the UN lifts the immunity that has protected Iraq from becoming financially insolvent.

In the aftermath of Saddam Hussein’s regime, Iraq is still subject to old debts and reparations claims. The immunity, first granted in 2003 by the UN, has been given one-year extensions since 2006, as Iraq’s new politicians, facing a deluge of violence and reconstruction needs, have strug…

Maybe we all have to wait til its paid. I don't see anything holding up an R.V. myself, in fact would love to see one today. B)

Happy New Year All DV Faithful

What do us as a group think is holding this thing up?

First we believe the key to this has to be the new or smaller denominations reported to be at the CBI

Adams contact told him that a large convoy of trucks have been arriving at the CBI many months ago yet we still have no concrete evidence to suggest that the Small Denoms exist (not bashing Adam)

It would be a safe bet that should CBI RV tomorrow then there would be a possibility of a riot within hours,

Why?

As we have all worked it out to RV with the denominations in circulation would just not work if it was say $0.20 or above, all Iraqi citizens would be walking around or have under there hiding places a fortune in large banknotes.

So if the CBI RV tomorrow & give a 30-60 day exchange time for the 000`s then would it be fair to say that the lower denoms would be distributed through out Iraq in banking institutions?

If the lower denoms exist & they haven’t left the CBI are they asking all of Iraq to travel to Baghdad to exchange the 000`s.

Come on people this just doesn’t add up, picture it a large influx of rampant fortune thirsty Iraqi citizens biting at the bit to exchange the 000`s before its to late, what about the security nightmare.

95% of the Iraqi citizen do not own a bank account so they cant just deposit the 000`s.

This is what we as a forum should look for prior to any RV/RI, distribution of the Lower denoms.

Just makes perfect sense.

Just something else we are working on.

What if we have all been walking down the one way street with regards to the removal of the 000`s

I haven’t seen any statement yet that it pertains to the Banknotes, if there is then can someone post it for me.

What if the removal of the 000`s is the exchange rate 000`s

1IQD @ present is about 0.00054GBP, remove the 000`s 1IQD = 0.54GBP + 20%

1IQD @ present is about 0.00084USD, remove the 000`s 1IQD = 0.84USD +20%

This is then on par of the 1 for 1 exchange we have all been asking or wishing for.

The group believe sometimes it far better to read in to the article in depth than it is to just read it & cast it aside

Again we also believe that the 8% tax on foreign investments that takes effect on April 2011 has something to do with this & for the non UK members among use the tax year in the UK ends on the 4th of April, Things that make you go OHHH!!!

Just my 100 IQD`s worth

All the best

Z

Good POST SIR! :D

and 1 for 1 is what I believe they are shooting for but whether or not they keep the money supply in the trillions... hmmmmmmmmm :lol: