Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year & I bid you farewell

Well 2011 is here and we still haven't seen an RV/RI. Just like 2010 came and went, so did '09; '08; '07; with no Change in their rate. I still believe in our investment (and will not sell my Dinar). I do feel that someday Iraq will have all the cards needed to pull this thing off, but for now I think it'll take some time. Last year when I found there were forums where "gurus" were giving their perspectives and secret intel, I got hooked. But have seen so many dates, timeframes, and guesses turn up wrong, that now I found it hard to remain interested or get excited about the reports that come in.

One of the issues most are saying Iraq needs for their future is buying power. Well as long as there is speculation in the dinar, they will alway have buying power from all the USD that flows in from the sell of Dinar. This happens when people buy more Dinar based off some secret they read about, where some bank manager claimed it was happening or some savy guru claimed this is the time. Selflessly, we go tell family and friends, so they to will be blessed too, and they rush out to buy. Why would Iraq RV/RI if this cycle was still running at full speed? I feel the more Dinar out of country, the smaller the RV will be, because if I know a million people hold Dinar, then I'm only going to RV at .10 cents until all large notes are back home and then RV again so that the pay out is less. That's just my 2 cents and it what makes since to me.

I do hope I'm wrong, but feel I'm not. I do want to see what Frank26 has to post after the 3rd and would be interested to return one time after the 9th but think we'll be in the same holding pattern as today.

With this being said, I wish you all the best that 2011 has to offer and hope it's a surprise to all of us very soon. May you all be blessed in the new year and I hope we all have reason to celebrate very soon.

Best wishes,

Tx22

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

been a lot of topics similar to yours the last few days :

a lot of sad faces here--my world is not going to come to an end if the RV does not happen real soon :

i think that it will during the next 6 months [ only my guess ]

hanging in there for the ride

Please go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else.

Tx22 brings up a good point--a lot of false rumors--so called 'intel'--causing people to become dis-illusioned

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Still feel the same as I always have. Have my Acting group of students, what a fun time! Karaoke group! Movie producers group! Writing group! Family group! Prayer group! Dinar Vets group! Come on.... don't you see this is only ONE group in your life.... not even the most important one! Although I do love my DV group! teehee biggrin.gif

Life is bigger than Dinar.

• Upvote 9

Personally i think the issue is more so who in the hell do you actually believe? Even trying to read creditable articles, one day it says this, then the next day it says the opposite. Even when you put the guru's aside there's still a lot of crap out there. I don't know how you guys can hang in so long reading this stuff, but my hats of to you guys.

• Upvote 2

Tx22, it is what it is. I say put your dinar in a shoebox, live your life, we can all go back to work, and hope for the best. It is an investment and all of the investments I have been in have come with the risk of losing. Keep the faith. Nobody can change what is going to happen (when it does) no matter how many rumors fly.

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 1

I feel you tx, I have been around dinar about as long as you and I didn't sign up on here till march cause everything seemed to start falling together. Sometimes I feel as if I should of left it in my "shoebox" it's nothing against Adam, med or any of the ppl that really put forth an effort in finding us Intel. They try there best. On here and ppl of other sites try to speculate on a country that is filled with idiots. And there is no law or common sence with these people. They may try to portray that they are equal minded as the U.S. But in the end they are still idiots. Lol

• Upvote 3

I hope you get banned. Comments like that just simply are not welcome here. Go to DD or J4D or any other one of the site and post crap like that. It is very understandable what he was saying. A lot of us have been vested in this for YEARS and are just sick of the BS and rumors. A lot of the people who have been in this since the beginning are starting to register as of late because they see everything falling into place, and then the rumors start flying. Now, some of them are pure BS. But some of them actually make sense. It gets ya excited that just maybe something might happen soon. Then the day comes and nothing happened. The BS has increased 10 fold in the last few months. I just recently joined ( but have been coming here for quite some time) because everything seemed to be falling into place... sorta. Then you just get let down by the excitement that comes from the rumors. It just gets old.

If you only joined this site to post idiotic crap like that, then hit that nice looking white " x " inside of the red box at the top right of your screen, and never come back. Your comments are simply not welcome here. :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You gonna post this on every site ? Just leave already.

I hope you get banned. Comments like that just simply are not welcome here. Go to DD or J4D or any other one of the site and post crap like that. It is very understandable what he was saying. A lot of us have been vested in this for YEARS and are just sick of the BS and rumors. A lot of the people who have been in this since the beginning are starting to register as of late because they see everything falling into place, and then the rumors start flying. Now, some of them are pure BS. But some of them actually make sense. It gets ya excited that just maybe something might happen soon. Then the day comes and nothing happened. The BS has increased 10 fold in the last few months. I just recently joined ( but have been coming here for quite some time) because everything seemed to be falling into place... sorta. Then you just get let down by the excitement that comes from the rumors. It just gets old.

If you only joined this site to post idiotic crap like that, then hit that nice looking white " x " inside of the red box at the top right of your screen, and never come back. Your comments are simply not welcome here. :angry:

I know a lot of people are looking for a shoulder to cry on, but come on. This is a highly speculative investment, and we all could lose everything we invested. So my advice is to DEAL WITH IT. What's the difference in all the " gurus " predictions, and our politicians ? It's all " hope and change ", so take it as it comes. If anyone needs to leave any site because their sick of this ride, then DO IT, and be better for it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

you really need to change your name to BIGFATJERK or CPTINDOUCHEBAG!!! and leave the faith stuff to the believers angry.gif

Same goes for you too HOOTER

as to the person who posted I feel the same way I only check my computer when I am home for lunch or a couple times a day on the weekends so I know where you are coming from. Have a good one.

Edited by Soldiering4U
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you really need to change your name to BIGFATJERK or CPTINDOUCHEBAG!!! and leave the faith stuff to the believers angry.gif

Same goes for you too HOOTER

as to the person who posted I feel the same way I only check my computer when I am home for lunch or a couple times a day on the weekends so I know where you are coming from. Have a good one.

No need to resort to name calling. That is my whole point. I think people are becoming childish in their emotions. This is an investment that no one can control. To get upset at our so called "gurus" is pointless. If you don't want to be disappointed, simply do not read any opinions, or rumors.

Thank you for soldiering for me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a very JOYOUS NEW YEAR!

Best wishes to all --- rolleyes.gif

Hey Thanks Bob! I have realized that after thinking back on my past year, my favorite times were those with laughter. so I want to wish everyone, including you sweet Bob, a year full of laughter! laugh.gif

I know a lot of people are looking for a shoulder to cry on, but come on. This is a highly speculative investment, and we all could lose everything we invested. So my advice is to DEAL WITH IT. What's the difference in all the " gurus " predictions, and our politicians ? It's all " hope and change ", so take it as it comes. If anyone needs to leave any site because their sick of this ride, then DO IT, and be better for it.

Well, that was just uncalled for. I dont post that on every site. In fact, thats the first time i have posted it. I posted something before that had similarities. I only post that stuff when people are bashing on others for no reason. Its not needed here. Im not going anywhere though. I did nothing wrong. But, I am not getting into a childish argument with you. So I will leave it at that.

And everybody knows that this investment is a risk. And everybody is dealing with it, so to speak.

This thread so probably be locked if it is going to turn into this trash.

Im done posting on this thread

Well, that was just uncalled for. I dont post that on every site. In fact, thats the first time i have posted it. I posted something before that had similarities. I only post that stuff when people are bashing on others for no reason. Its not needed here. Im not going anywhere though. I did nothing wrong. But, I am not getting into a childish argument with you. So I will leave it at that.

And everybody knows that this investment is a risk. And everybody is dealing with it, so to speak.

• Downvote 2

Did you even start this thread ?

Who's bashing who?

Everyone is so sad because the RV hasn't happened (myself included). So who's fault is it ?

Who cares?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am pretty much done with all the dinar bullshit. It is lost money and I can accept that. If anything happens my friend will tell me, I'm done with it. My expectations were not high to begin with and I am tired of worrying with it. This will be my last post on this site. Good luck to all of you and here is hoping for the best. DO NOT BUY ANYMORE PEOPLE!!! I AM THINKING ALL OF THIS DINAR HYPE IS JUST THAT...HYPE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------I BLAME THAT GUY WHO ALWAYS CUTS HIS LAWN BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE

-------------------------------------------------------------------BOO BAD , HIS WIFE IS A LOOKER ,..ENOUGH SAID

I already knew it but there is sum heartless idiots on this site,i agree with everything that the poster says,this is affecting ppls lives theres loadsa negative scenarios and this site has said before that it protects its members,well protect them now a simple play nice isnt good enough.there is plenty of clowns posting on here that make ppl believe its about to poP and 2010 is over and nothin,there frustration isnt a joke it gets to them and thats real intel. Bashing should be banned on here,its bullying i hate bullys and half the bashers sit safely behind there screen. I wonder if the cowards would do this face to face.

I apologise for this rant but im frustrated and so are many, but the best we get is PLAY NICE.

Oh i 4got Iv been vested for over3years so i have a right to my frustration. Plz bash me i deserve it.

Edited by paj1985