Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Starting to Invest in Penny Stocks

weavey323

Advanced Cell Technology.

Ticker = ACTC

The only stem cell company around that is morally ethical.

They do it all without destroying the embryo.

That is where 75% of my RV'd Dinaro is going.

It's only .20

They are testing the CURE for macular degeneration right now.

That's a $43 billion market without a cure.

Look into it.

• Upvote 2

Advanced Cell Technology.

Ticker = ACTC

The only stem cell company around that is morally ethical.

They do it all without destroying the embryo.

That is where 75% of my RV'd Dinaro is going.

It's only .20

They are testing the CURE for macular degeneration right now.

That's a $43 billion market without a cure.

Look into it.

I'm all for healthy research, that protects and does not injure the embryo THANK GOD.

I noted the stock symbol for future. Probably in the very NEAR future!!!

GO RV!

:P

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

• 3 weeks later...

I am investing money in penny stocks and getting huge amount of money.I have a suggestion that before making any investment in penny stocks, it is essential to look for industry trend. Find a trend when it's just dealing with its upward swing.

Can you enlighten me a little bit on the stocks you've chosen? Are you still making gains?

Trin Trin

zero!! i advise you check with a tax person before you do this. I did it once didnt lose money, but the way you have to pay taxes on your gain is rediculous. money was still invested but everytime you sell you have to pay taxes on the money whether you reinvest it our not. Def! not for me

In my advance portfolio class, we talk about how much should normally go put towards risky ventures. Of course it matters on your time till you need the money, risk profile, age, job type, blood type (just kidding)...but it boils down to Modern Portfolio Theory recommends only 5% of your total investments should go towards this level of risk.

But I say, screw what the the pros say and be a hot dog, put 5.1% in penny stock :P

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Watch a web site Wall Street Grand they seen to do a good job on penney stocks. Then find a onloine stock broker that will let you set stops when you buy penney stocks not all on line brokers let you set stops on penney stocks. Personal started with 300.00 that is the number i was ok with. I have done ok but i also have a loser pile that with all stocks. Good Luck

3 things if you're new to pennies.

1) When you start getting the emails or brochures in the mail hyping up a penny stock, do yourself a favor and throw them in the trash. The only guys making money on those stocks are the promoters. Do your own research and don't buy any stock just because someone else thinks it's a good idea.

2) If you catch a big run up and it stalls out, sell it. Don't ride it down thinkin' it's gonna turn. You can always buy it back later, but remember this: You never lose money selling at a profit! Don't get emotionally attached to a winner, because they can all turn into losers.

3) If it stops being fun for you, quit. There's other ways to make money.

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

3 things if you're new to pennies.

1) When you start getting the emails or brochures in the mail hyping up a penny stock, do yourself a favor and throw them in the trash. The only guys making money on those stocks are the promoters. Do your own research and don't buy any stock just because someone else thinks it's a good idea.

2) If you catch a big run up and it stalls out, sell it. Don't ride it down thinkin' it's gonna turn. You can always buy it back later, but remember this: You never lose money selling at a profit! Don't get emotionally attached to a winner, because they can all turn into losers.

3) If it stops being fun for you, quit. There's other ways to make money.

rjboots1, I can certainly see you have been to the wild, wild west of penny land. I have lost thousands down there. The advice you just gave is spot on an could probably be found in the Bible of pink sheet trading. I never had

a problem in finding a good stock to throw some money into, it was the SELLING, the SELLING was the part I couldn't do. Your number 3) is what I ended up doing. Again, Great Advice for the novice.

• 1 month later...

I understand this is an old post, but i am pursuing some pinks and oc's, so my question pertains to one reply, taboo's reply, regarding the haveto's on taxes regardless if you roll your earnings into another security. Does it depend on the gained amount? Is it a flat, say, 25%? Just curious, and any insight will help wrap my head around the bigger picture. Thanks in advance. Chao.

I understand this is an old post, but i am pursuing some pinks and oc's, so my question pertains to one reply, taboo's reply, regarding the haveto's on taxes regardless if you roll your earnings into another security. Does it depend on the gained amount? Is it a flat, say, 25%? Just curious, and any insight will help wrap my head around the bigger picture. Thanks in advance. Chao.

The IRS website is an excellent point of departure for tax information - and a good accountant.

I would put that money into gold (gld) or silver (slv) instead. The market is still corrupt and penny stocks are still being naked shorted into the ground. I've lost thousands because folks on Wall Street short these things down to nothing. Stick with Blue Chips for now. :)

How do you keep track of all your stocks and what they are doing? I guess that sounds like a stupid rookie question but what I mean is, is there a program or some thing on your PC that gives you constant live updates on what's going on? Obviously there is. Can anyone recomend one.

Edited by dinarck

How do you keep track of all your stocks and what they are doing? I guess that sounds like a stupid rookie question but what I mean is, is there a program or some thing on your PC that gives you constant live updates on what's going on? Obviously there is. Can anyone recomend one.

I recommend Etrade. Most free programs have lag time.

Look hard, take your time, and don't invest what you can't afford to loose! I personally play pennies especially subpenny lotto plays. The keys I have found are finding these little guys that are connected to a larger growing company. DO YOUR DD!!!!! I will giv e you one I am watching now AGEL. Good luck and never love any company!

• 2 weeks later...

I have one phrase "Margin of saftey" google it read it and read Seth karlman's book..... or value investing by (Graham) .... most penny stocks are not any better then a blackjack table, but if you buy $10-50 stock for pennys thats diifernt.... then you will have a "margin of safety" because real long term gains come from that..... remeber it is not how many times your right, it is how many times your wrong....