Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a different take on the RV

Here is something no one has really pursued as far as the probability of the RV happening at a given time and rate: That the Iraqi Central Bank is in fact owned (like the Federal Reserve in the U.S.) by the Rothschilds and so the question to be asked (that no one has asked yet) is, When will it be most beneficial to the international banking cabal [who control everything] to have the Iraqi dinar revalue? How would it benefit them most to effect the manner in which this occurs? There are clouds of mystery surrounding this event over and beyond the obvious friction between inhabitants of the country who never have co-existed peacefully (Kurds, Shiite, Sunni) but then there are the shadow controllers who really do control what happens so it must be asked Just what is in the best interests of the Rothschilds, as it can be safely guaranteed that whatever happens will be closely orchestrated to yield the greatest benefit to them as has been so obvious in the last few centuries worth of mayhem and suffering by all mankind due to their machinations...and the CBI is directly owned by them so it does make sense to research and inquire as to the true intent relative to this revaluation?

• Upvote 5

Here is something no one has really pursued as far as the probability of the RV happening at a given time and rate: That the Iraqi Central Bank is in fact owned (like the Federal Reserve in the U.S.) by the Rothschilds and so the question to be asked (that no one has asked yet) is, When will it be most beneficial to the international banking cabal [who control everything] to have the Iraqi dinar revalue? How would it benefit them most to effect the manner in which this occurs? There are clouds of mystery surrounding this event over and beyond the obvious friction between inhabitants of the country who never have co-existed peacefully (Kurds, Shiite, Sunni) but then there are the shadow controllers who really do control what happens so it must be asked Just what is in the best interests of the Rothschilds, as it can be safely guaranteed that whatever happens will be closely orchestrated to yield the greatest benefit to them as has been so obvious in the last few centuries worth of mayhem and suffering by all mankind due to their machinations...and the CBI is directly owned by them so it does make sense to research and inquire as to the true intent relative to this revaluation?

Last I read the CBI was one of five central banks the Rothchilds or any "thirteen" had no interest in....it they are now involved, great.....I hope.

Great point, remember back in our history when they De-valued the continental, while secretly buying it up...then bang, the continental is the currency, and we the rothschilds are rich(er)

i am not foolish enough to blindly believe that this whole scenario isn't playing out to the benefit of the people behind the scenes. Money = power = the chance to be anonymous. Those of us on the outside only see what they want us to see. Our major media networks are also tools of the "puppet master" who owns them. Do a search sometime and find out who owns the major media outlets in our country....scary!! jr

• Upvote 2

This is the one thing that makes me think there will NOT be a lop. Too many rich people have too much to gain with a RV. Vice president Biden made all these trips over there with NO PRESS RELEASES!!! I am young on 40,but I do know the two things CROOKED politicians want is CREDIT for some thing or MONEY.. With no press releases on his activity untill right at the end,no tv drama, that leaves him and the other politicians should gain a lot of money from this.. Thank you George Bush for making this possible!!!

• Upvote 1