Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV SOON ????

JCOUTEE

* KTF Missions “Lower Denoms” Discussion

JANUARY 2, 2011 10:24 AM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS · COMMENTS OFF

Originally Posted by Azprof

Mr McPhearson, have yu talked to someone about this info of ‘seeing the lower denoms on tv’ today which seems very important, someone like Frank26 or his mods at the least?

McPherson:

I put a post out for Frank today – No answer as yet.

Texasman is following it up – I just sent him the LINK

Hope he can translate or somebody. You should have seen the notes all the shop owners had in boxes and counting them in front of each other in the streets – in front of the news camera. Bundles & Bundles of NEW

My apologies, it was Saturday 1st January, 2011 Australian Time @ 11.30 am Arabic News

http://www.sbs.com.au/schedule/sbstwo/2011-01-01

http://www.sbs.com.au/television – Good Luck Also on every week day 4.55 pm to 5.30 pm

If I saw that at 11.30 am Saturday 1st January, maybe that telecast was from Friday ?????? Because Australia is 8 hours in front

Texasman:

McPherson, I got the link and I see the news cast on the schedule but it does not show the broadcast. There is a video talking about banks but when you open it nothing comes up. So in short I guess on Monday we will ALL know! Thanks for your post it gives us all more hope! At least you and everybody that did see it will sleep better tonight! lol! Thanks agian McPherson!

Yoda Speaks:

( jim1126 )

Heres how I see it going down.

Tomorrow, when they should update the site, it will go down again due to “bandwidth trouble”

Then, before the australian forex opens on Monday, then they will update the site and show the new rate – to the last nanosecond

IMO of course

“Revalue, it will…”

This came in another email….

Originally Posted by Mc Pherson:

Frank,

Watched SBS Dubai yesterday on TV

It was in Arabic, but they were showing people in the streets of Iraq, counting the new currency notes

Saw it with my eyes – 5,10,20,50, & 100 notes – Out the front of shops – Men counting them in front of the camera

Note : When I watch the video, although they talk so fast, I can pick up words like IRAQ & Maliki etc.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

“Revalue, it will…”

Frank,

It was in Arabic, but they were showing people in the streets of Iraq, counting the new currency notes

Saw it with my eyes – 5,10,20,50, & 100 notes – Out the front of shops – Men counting them in front of the camera

Note : When I watch the video, although they talk so fast, I can pick up words like IRAQ & Maliki etc.

I am an optimist but this part just cracked me up...

It it's in the media, there is a link.....

TPR

And you are? Exactly....You know no more than ANYBODY else. And a self-proclaimed drunken typist. Sad, very sad.

Again.... :lol::lol: Im not claiming to know anything so please stop assuming these thoughts in your head your only embarressing yourself.....But I do know how to tell fact from fiction.....and I have aquired that skill from reading and listening to some of these people over the past year......what exactly are you crying about?? I have a tissue for that.....

• Upvote 31
  • Downvote 41

* KTF Missions “Lower Denoms” Discussion

JANUARY 2, 2011 10:24 AM · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS · COMMENTS OFF

Originally Posted by Azprof

Mr McPhearson, have yu talked to someone about this info of ‘seeing the lower denoms on tv’ today which seems very important, someone like Frank26 or his mods at the least?

McPherson:

I put a post out for Frank today – No answer as yet.

Texasman is following it up – I just sent him the LINK

Hope he can translate or somebody. You should have seen the notes all the shop owners had in boxes and counting them in front of each other in the streets – in front of the news camera. Bundles & Bundles of NEW

My apologies, it was Saturday 1st January, 2011 Australian Time @ 11.30 am Arabic News

http://www.sbs.com.au/schedule/sbstwo/2011-01-01

http://www.sbs.com.au/television – Good Luck Also on every week day 4.55 pm to 5.30 pm

If I saw that at 11.30 am Saturday 1st January, maybe that telecast was from Friday ?????? Because Australia is 8 hours in front

Texasman:

McPherson, I got the link and I see the news cast on the schedule but it does not show the broadcast. There is a video talking about banks but when you open it nothing comes up. So in short I guess on Monday we will ALL know! Thanks for your post it gives us all more hope! At least you and everybody that did see it will sleep better tonight! lol! Thanks agian McPherson!

Yoda Speaks:

( jim1126 )

Heres how I see it going down.

Tomorrow, when they should update the site, it will go down again due to “bandwidth trouble”

Then, before the australian forex opens on Monday, then they will update the site and show the new rate – to the last nanosecond

IMO of course

“Revalue, it will…”

Frank,

Well, I'm here in the sandbox...didnt see or hear about any of this nonsense...so, to all of you following this garbage... :lol::lol::lol:

like I've said time and time again...research your investments. You can use this forum as a guide on what you might need to research or just straight up entertainment.

I know that you have seen alot on here but you don't always have to be a sarcastic jerk about it. Every one of your posts come off sarcastic and know-it-all so of course people just don't like that.

EXCUSE ME!!?? AREN'T YOU THE SAME NANI? THAT PANNED THE POST I MADE ABOUT KEEPING THE FAITH AND BEING HAPPY FOR WHAT WE DO HAVE? BIT OF A HYPOCRITE AREN'T YOU?

Edited by prayin4peace
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its not going to rv anytime soon, maybe early summer at the earliest. maybe

I agree with Sonny1 because there are too many things still not done. Gov not officially ratified, no budget approval, waiting on full WTO membership, still in external and fiscal deficit and probably will be till 2012, Kuwait debt outstanding...... need I say more? All the rumors we hear are "HEARSAY"..... nothing more nothing less. Be patient for a few more months, at least.

its not going to rv anytime soon, maybe early summer at the earliest. maybe

sonny1 I have followed you since October of 09, and have always looked to you as the voice of reason. Please explain your reasoning on this time frame. My jaw dropped when I read this. I thought you were dead on last July when you thought then it would happen, but understood all the reasons why it didn't. But this time frame has me baffled. Please if you don't mind, tell me why you feel this way. Thanks

I can remember when Sonny said it would happen in Oct but there was nothing bad said. The Goi wasn't done then either so we move to another date and something else comes up that has to be completed before RV can take place. There are certain things that have to take place first and formost before any RV can occur. IMHO I believe we are very close to the elusive RV. Even if it takes awhile longer we should just relax and wait for Irag to get all their ducks in a row. If it's true that the small denoms are out in circulation it would only make sense that some kind of RV has occured. Confirmation on that would be great news. Anyway enough rambling. God Bless Everyone. Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Says the guy who claimed it wouldn't go past November. Yeah...rolleyes.gif

Yep...... :D It didnt happen so we keep it movin ya dig?!?!

Keep...Me and the boys think your great! We love our holy beer and jack just like you! Your doing a great job keeping this thing real. Me and the boys want to party with you and our MASTER Possum! Thanks...OTF

:lol: Im lookin forward to that too!!! LETS GETR DONE!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4