Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is OFFICIAL, Jan 2, 2011 Rate

I have included a screen shot to make this official.. Shown BELOW.

The CBI Website first posted Rate of 2011 at 1170.000 and 1168.000....

This means it is OFFICIAL... That:

There was NO RV in the IQD in 2010.. and that is a fact!

Which means with all the GURU information anyone could gather over the years of time that stated that the Paris Debt Reduction Program is null and void without an RV in 2010.......... Then I guess it is null and void and the FULL DEBT MUST BE PAID now that the RV officially did not happen in the designated time frame.

And for all the experts that said the CBI would be closed today..... Apparently you were wrong as well... Because obviously they never update their indicative rate when the bank is closed.... IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.... By the way, today was never listed as an official holiday or that the CBI would be closed today... once again it was a rumor that went VIRAL.... Quickly like all the other wrong rumors around the web...

So all the experts acting in the position of authority that keep spilling forth facts that continue to be proven wrong, please either admit your errors and give us your excuses why you were wrong... or start putting your new info and prerequisites out that the masses can then begin relying on for the year of 2011. These NEW prerequisites keep popping up daily lately....

We would all love to see the NEW info that everyone is to rely on for the next year while we all wait for the RV in 2011 (hopefully).

Unbelievable misinformation presented constantly and it does wear on peoples nerves over time.... IMO...

And if I am wrong..... please, some GURU, please, please tell me why I am so off the mark... So I won't have to think on my own anymore.

I can see why the new advertisement for new gurus was posted recently.. http://toledo.craigs...2134436191.html

I hope to see some MORE qualified GURUs that come to the forefront in 2011 that bring More factual information that can assist all of us less knowledgeable investors.... while we patiently wait.

Thanks to those researchers on the WEB that DO not put forth anything but facts that can be backed up with GOOD hard DATA and avoid the Dates and Rates stuff (ie SCOOTER).. We appreciate you keeping it real.

• Upvote 24
  • Downvote 7

the best intel is my own i just dont share ''it has to happen'' if we look at all the facts it has too,and SOME gurus have helped me in my assumptions scooter being one,im jus fed up and bored of the pumping muppets who pray on new investors to spend more on this.

SCOOTER

DOC31

A.M.

all deal with facts.

hope this happens soon coz were all gettin frustrated

• Upvote 6

:lol: I wonder what those clowns will make up next!!!! You know its coming....a whole new reason and falsified explanation of why it MUST happen....oh lets just pick a random date and say by Feb 14th....hows that?? maybe they will tie valentines day to it?? :lol:

yeah i agree the day of love is the day :wub:

• Upvote 1

"Which means with all the GURU information anyone could gather over the years of time that stated that the Paris Debt Reduction Program is null and void without an RV in 2010.......... Then I guess it is null and void and the FULL DEBT MUST BE PAID now that the RV officially did not happen in the designated time frame."

I am not sure where the gurus got this idea.....I have perused every paper related to the Paris Club and nowhere does it state this..nowhere. I agree with you. We all need to do our own research to verify or debunk any information we get from these forums and make our own conclusions. The best thing to do is just wait! We can read blogs till our eyes are red and it really means nothing until the "announcement" is made....IF the announcement is ever made. When it boils down to it, Iraq does not HAVE to RV...ever. They do need a recognized currency to trade worldwide and that will come with government formation, budget, agreements with Kuwait and then UN sanctions lifted. After that , because of the rich oil fields they possess, the dinar will gain strength on it's own....and that is where I see our investment coming to fruition. Of course I ,like everyone else here, would love to see it just "pop" and become rich...it is possible but I am not holding my breath.

I thank all of you that do research and share your findings with us all...I hope it pays off........and to the gurus...I do hope you are right one day!

Edited by spexmex
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I find it interesting that the most critical people out there are the ones that are most closely reading the GURUS predictions!! Look we are humans and we are all reading this stuff. Just keep your emotions in tact and as hard as it is just be patient. It will happen. The pieces are falling into place. I'm not being critical of anyone just saying we ARE ALL READING ALL THOSE PREDICTIONS FROM THE GURUS!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

emot-hug.gif

laugh.gif I wonder what those clowns will make up next!!!! You know its coming....a whole new reason and falsified explanation of why it MUST happen....oh lets just pick a random date and say by Feb 14th....hows that?? maybe they will tie blink.gifvalentines day to it?? laugh.gif

emot-hug.gif .............emot-questioned.gifKiss a Guru on V-day.....blink.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

So the guru's were wrong. Did you not read all of their post for a full year or half a year or a month. Come on stop reading if you don't believe them. Give everybody else some slack. I read because I want to know what they are saying not that I believe everything they say. I am a person that has the sense to look up the facts for myself and rely on anyone else. Maybe their intel is right at the time they give it to us, but it could be the iraq's giving out false information.

Let's start a new year with less bickering about she says he says.

Happy New Year

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I find it interesting that the most critical people out there are the ones that are most closely reading the GURUS predictions!! Look we are humans and we are all reading this stuff.mellow.gif Just keep your emotions in tact and as hard as it is just be patient. It will happen. The pieces are falling into place. I'm not being critical of anyone just saying we ARE ALL READING ALL THOSE PREDICTIONS FROM THE GURUS!!

2......POSTS......................2 .........POSTS What contempt ............if you could walk a year or all the way up to 7 years in some investors shoes, that statement might be hard to say....I know what your going to say "FIRST TIME CALLER, LONG TIME LISTENER " ..... so to speakmellow.gif

• Upvote 3

Like I have been told, "RUMORS AND LIES CIRCLE THE WORLD SEVERAL TIMES WHILE THE TRUTH IS PUTTING IT'S SHOES ON".

love this one!!!

I for one would be happy if Adam made a separate place on the forum for "guru lies only" - leave the rumor section for the things that are really "rumors" and NOT just made up stuff ... and leave the "chat" section strictly for chats with substance that occur on this site and this site only.

afterall it IS the new year, change should be our aim!!!

love and blessings,

pvS

• Upvote 6

Which means with all the GURU information anyone could gather over the years of time that stated that the Paris Debt Reduction Program is null and void without an RV in 2010.......... Then I guess it is null and void and the FULL DEBT MUST BE PAID now that the RV officially did not happen in the designated time frame.

And for all the experts that said the CBI would be closed today..... Apparently you were wrong as well... Because obviously they never update their indicative rate when the bank is closed.... IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.... By the way, today was never listed as an official holiday or that the CBI would be closed today... once again it was a rumor that went VIRAL.... Quickly like all the other wrong rumors around the web...

So all the experts acting in the position of authority that keep spilling forth facts that continue to be proven wrong, please either admit your errors and give us your excuses why you were wrong... or start putting your new info and prerequisites out that the masses can then begin relying on for the year of 2011. These NEW prerequisites keep popping up daily lately....

We would all love to see the NEW info that everyone is to rely on for the next year while we all wait for the RV in 2011 (hopefully).

Unbelievable misinformation presented constantly and it does wear on peoples nerves over time.... IMO...

And if I am wrong..... please, some GURU, please, please tell me why I am so off the mark... So I won't have to think on my own anymore.

I can see why the new advertisement for new gurus was posted recently.. http://toledo.craigs...2134436191.html

I hope to see some MORE qualified GURUs that come to the forefront in 2011 that bring More factual information that can assist all of us less knowledgeable investors.... while we patiently wait.

Thanks to those researchers on the WEB that DO not put forth anything but facts that can be backed up with GOOD hard DATA and avoid the Dates and Rates stuff (ie SCOOTER).. We appreciate you keeping it real.

Well said, Well said, my boy

• Upvote 2

Fishman thanks for the thread.

More and more I'm at peace with the idea that it will happen at the end of 2011.

That's what I'm placing my faith in. More factual information presented from the IMF and MOP site which includes a rate (how about that?)

If anything actually develops prior to that, then I'm okay with that and will accept whatever the outcome but my point is since I have all year to wait, I won't get ate up by the new dinar spin/trash that is for sure to come out. (on DD first for sure...) :rolleyes:

This is just my opinion and it may not be what a lot of people want but its time to get more realistic about this investment and it coming out anywhere near $1.00 is a HUGE blessing. Truly expecting more than that NOW to me seems CRAZY and given the actual reality....this investment could go the other way (you know the issue I'm talking about, it will be with us to the very end...). Its up to the IMF and CBI to decide the fate and future for the Iraqi Dinar.

Whether your a Guru or a common investor such as myself, we are spectators speculating on what this country is going to do. We owe it to ourselves and the people we really love to stay closer to the facts and do our own homework. In the end its about your money and what you do with it.

Thanks again Fish

love this one!!!

I for one would be happy if Adam made a separate place on the forum for "guru lies only" - leave the rumor section for the things that are really "rumors" and NOT just made up stuff ... and leave the "chat" section strictly for chats with substance that occur on this site and this site only.

afterall it IS the new year, change should be our aim!!!

love and blessings,

pvS

Guru Lies, Trashcan, or we could vote on our strongest members to form a committee and they can hash out what factual information can be included on a fact sheet for easy reference for all members (provided they got a long). Would that work?

• Upvote 2

well said, totaly agree !

• Upvote 1

well arn't you glad your right NO RV.? The paris club clearly states many of these things.So people were reporting facts.Who knows maybe they have all been given a heads up it will happen on such and such date .If not you'll be hearing about the world calling for payment on cnn Guarranteed! Butt woww glad your had opportunity to call everyone stupid but those that see a dead end tunnle such as your self.Why don't you post your scenario's up on here day after day? By yhe way i like listening to scooter and i thank him for his time and all he contributes ,but he has been wrong on his read of things as well ,more than a couple of times.

Since you want everyone to know you right now what a lopp scenario? What other doom and gloom can you throw into the ring?

These sites are a place for shared thought's and ideas on a situation where info is limited to most of US COMMON folk .

I welcome any positive and well thought out ideas anyone has to offer wether i disagree or not!Why? It keeps me thinking and looking for positive signs of forward progress.It dosen't take a rocket scientist to point out the obviouse down side to everything! It however takes great vision insight and gut's to put what you think out there for everyone to critisize.When the chips are down and the greatest pressure is applied a mans charachter will always come to the surface and reveal what they are made of ! You've clearly stated as always your condeming veiw point So now what should we all cry and go home with our heads down defeated because you have an emotional need to be right for validation? Grow up ! Like your momy youse to say if you dont have anything positive to say keep your mouth shut!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL------ :wub: oh snap- it,s still Jan. --- I thot i would get a jump start on the RV . Hoping all is well :unsure: I know your all looking at me like i am a whackjob-- :wacko: Well might as well be - i have listened to all the crap about where-who-when-how-howcome-why-whynot-couldhave-why it didnt-it will-not right now-it should have-it,s their fault-we can wait-maybe -tomorrow-My Intel tells me- :twothumbs: --AM I DOING GOOD SO FAR? :tiphat: This year I would like to hear the real truth and if that happens i bet the postings get real quiet cause no-one will know what to say- how be we all just tell the truth and quit listening to all the BS,ers and really feel the truth. :woot: Just a thought---so in the mean time HAPPY VALENTINES DAY- :tiphat::twocents: --KISSES can come later- Thankyou-- But ya,ll have to stand in line cause my wife gets the first kiss. :hug::lmao: --Hey all seriousness aside- i am trying here----Love ya,ll Vern

• Upvote 2

:lol: I wonder what those clowns will make up next!!!! You know its coming....a whole new reason and falsified explanation of why it MUST happen....oh lets just pick a random date and say by Feb 14th....hows that?? maybe they will tie valentines day to it?? :lol:

I think your absolutely right. I just threw a dart at my new calendar and it landed on Feb. 10th. But I'll settle for the 14th.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I loved your post Fishman........you always tell it like it is!!

As far as the more qualified gurus, we will never run short on them.....after all, without them, who is going to make all the dealers wealthier than they already are?

I take that back, we never see new gurus.....after all, the gurus just change their names, like Iraq changes their stories!

Truthfully, we can't trust ANY of the gurus, they have ALL proven to us what their true intents are.....pump, pump, pump!

Funny, I read on here someone saying that their are no pumpers, that's being pretty nieve!

Hopefully this year we will see many of the phonies (Med, TK, Okie, MM17, Breitling, & many more) chats be banned!

Scooter has good solid info. Info=fact Intel=lies

Thanks again Fish.....your post has let me vent a bit more steam!!

Dan

• Upvote 1

FISHMAN-spoken like a true long timer. I'm pretty sure I have been saying these same things all along, and getting slammed, and negative marks and all, and when I posted to just "WATCH the information coming from the folks with only 8 posts under their belts", just to inform people that with as long as I have been in this thing, I have seen MOST (not all) of the false statements coming from those posts........I'm NOT saying that newbies do not have something smart to say, and some great questions. What I AM saying is that some of the "newbies" are just posers, and LIARS who prey off the less informed. I love a good rumor like the rest, but I know investments don't just go BANG BANG BANG and then "HEY WE'RE RICH!!" YAY!!!!!!!! Although one of these days I believe it will RV....BUT, it is now a FACT AND TRUTH that all those people that we so eagerly gave the RED minuses to, were just trying to spare us from getting carried away.Or from getting taken!!!! I want to be the first to say......I'm SORRY to those I may have redlined just because I got a bit of unwanted information...at least I wasn't being LIED to.

T :D :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1