Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE Smart card update

tbush

OKIE OIL MAN:

INTEL - OTHER THINGS IN PLAY THAT JUST AROSE TODAY - I FEEL VERY VERY VERY ABOUT MONDAY POSSIBILITIES - CONFIDENTIALITY FACTOR INVOLVED SUFFICE TO SAY - I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY FOR A CHANGE - NO QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED

MY 1-10 SCALE IS OFF THE CHART

PLEDGED CONFIDENCE TO INFORMANT

MAYBE SHARE MORE TOMORROW - DEPENDS ON AGREEMENT WITH INFORMANT - WE'RE THERE

OH YES, BEFORE I GO, REMEMBER THE SMART CARDS ARE TO BE LOADED ON JAN 4 WITH ONLY 250 DINARS AND NOT THE USUAL 1250 - DOES THAT SPELL R/V TO YOU? - THINK ABOUT THAT 1 ISSUE ALONE AS A STAND ALONE ITEM DISREGARDING ALL THE OTHER POSITIVE SIGNS

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

OKIE OIL MAN:

INTEL - OTHER THINGS IN PLAY THAT JUST AROSE TODAY - I FEEL VERY VERY VERY ABOUT MONDAY POSSIBILITIES - CONFIDENTIALITY FACTOR INVOLVED SUFFICE TO SAY - I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY FOR A CHANGE - NO QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED

MAYBE SHARE MORE TOMORROW - DEPENDS ON AGREEMENT WITH INFORMANT - WE'RE THERE

OH YES, BEFORE I GO, REMEMBER THE SMART CARDS ARE TO BE LOADED ON JAN 4 WITH ONLY 250 DINARS AND NOT THE USUAL 1250 - DOES THAT SPELL R/V TO YOU? - THINK ABOUT THAT 1 ISSUE ALONE AS A STAND ALONE ITEM DISREGARDING ALL THE OTHER POSITIVE SIGNS

The investor in me wants this to be true (btw, what Monday are we talking here, Monday U.S. or Monday Iraq?)

2nd can the smart card issue be verified?

3rd: This is happening just in time.....they need to unload all those ships before the cargo goes bad or they turn around and leave!!!

TPR

OKIE OIL MAN:

Who says that they will be loaded on Jan 4th? lol I will feel better when they say "They have been loaded with 250 Dinars"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So it is getting 1/5 of what it normally loaded with?

Thats what he's saying. It would be a great sign if that happened, because that would tell us that IQD has gone up in value because the purchasing power is greater. I would like to see a link before I believe it though. I guess thats why it's in the rumor section.

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about that whole smartcard thing myself. If it indeed was previously loaded at 1250 dinar or whatever, well, it ain't much now is it? Little over a dollar a month? Maybe I'm all messed up with my math this morning, but if that is/was the case, and this goes 1:3, now they have $750 usd equiv? Okiedoke, I will stay excited, cause Okie is! If tomorrow comes and goes, I'll have to jump! LOL!!

OKIE OIL MAN:

MAYBE SHARE MORE TOMORROW - DEPENDS ON AGREEMENT WITH INFORMANT - WE'RE THERE sooooooooooooooooo f.o.s.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been thinking about that whole smartcard thing myself. If it indeed was previously loaded at 1250 dinar or whatever, well, it ain't much now is it? Little over a dollar a month? Maybe I'm all messed up with my math this morning, but if that is/was the case, and this goes 1:3, now they have $750 usd equiv? Okiedoke, I will stay excited, cause Okie is! If tomorrow comes and goes, I'll have to jump! LOL!!

BamBam please take this note immediately to your nearest and dearest family member or friend.......

Dear BamBam's protector - please be sure to keep him far away from bridges and precipices for the next several months ... these kinds of places may indeed bring him notions of the sort that could be injurious to his health and well being. While he is not alone in his "flights of fancy", bringing the "I'll have to jump" concept to the dinar table I feel compelled to issue this warning. Thank you for all you can do to protect him.

signed, pvS

Concerned citizen

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok, listen up! The smart cards have been in the process of being "loaded" for months now... nothings changed, still no RV and still a bunch of work to be done before we see an RV... patience, friends, patience..... go back to work and forget about the dinar, it will give you a nice surprize one morning when you least expect it!!

Happy New Year!

WHY DO BIRDS ALWAYS FLY TO THE SOUTH IN THE WINTER?

BECAUSE IT'S TO FAR TO WALK :rolleyes:

AND WE TALK ABOUT BEING PATIENCE, EVEN THOSE BIRD'S WOULDN'T WALK THEN CHOICE TO FLY. :D

JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY BE PATIENCE "NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY" BUT MOST HERE WANTS THE RV TO COME RATHER THEN TESTING OUR PATIENCE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THAT HAS PAST.

JUST GET IT OVER WITH.

• Upvote 1

Oh please, I can't believe some of the dv family is still eating the defication okie, tk, tia and others are spreading on the bread they place before you. Its all crap and if they give a new rumor everyday eventually they may be right. As for me, im just waiting for the text from Adam.

• Upvote 2

WHY DO BIRDS ALWAYS FLY TO THE SOUTH IN THE WINTER?

BECAUSE IT'S TO FAR TO WALK :rolleyes:

AND WE TALK ABOUT BEING PATIENCE, EVEN THOSE BIRD'S WOULDN'T WALK THEY CHOICE WAS TO FLY. :D

JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY BE PATIENCE "NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY" BUT MOST HERE WANTS THE RV TO COME RATHER THEN TESTING OUR PATIENCE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS THAT HAS PAST.

JUST GET IT OVER WITH.

You folks really aught not be so harsh on people you do not know. When we open our mouths, we share with the world what kind of people we are. If what comes out is a curse and not a blessing, what does this say about us? These people never spoke poorly about you. Return them the kind. They want the same thing as you and they are merely sharing whatever info they can from whatever sources they have.

• Upvote 3