Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI Post: 1/1/11 (Where We Are…)

inheritance

It is good to hear from Steve1 again. I have never heard him state anything that wasn't true and he IMO has never pomped anything. Just the facts man. Thanks for the post, here's your sign +++

Is this the same guy who said he was flying to Baghdad to find out all of the facts for himself first hand?

said he had plane reservations and was getting ready to go?

What became of that trip?

If he did not go did he say why he did not go?

TIA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is good to hear from Steve1 again. I have never heard him state anything that wasn't true and he IMO has never pomped anything. Just the facts man. Thanks for the post, here's your sign +++

I agree.

Steve1 is one of the finest members ever to be on this site. But i think he left :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why cant you get your own info. Why do you have to post infomation from Peoples Dinar ? And you dont even give that site credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure most EVERYONE knows where it came from

Look at the information passed and don't sweat the small stuff

Some people get too involved in whether my dad is tougher than your dad menatlity

Thanks for the post. Very good read

And thanks Steve1

Semper Fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

SteveI put a lot of hard work into this, and I for one hugely appreciated it. I hope DV members do, too.

Maynard

Me too, you manly man. NO ONE (not even Adam) puts out this much factual effort for his peeps. Although conjective in nature, this type of post remains truly second to none. End.

Is this the same guy who said he was flying to Baghdad to find out all of the facts for himself first hand?

said he had plane reservations and was getting ready to go?

What became of that trip?

If he did not go did he say why he did not go?

TIA

He DID go, and has the resultant contracts to prove it (or so he says) :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

thanks steve1 for that post i am getting really tired of all the bs that is said to be true, and gets my hopes up and again i am disapointed. so since i have been on this site which is not long there is only one article that i have read that i beleve that makes sence to me, now there are 2. do thank you again and happy holladays to you and your familey. :D:rolleyes::)

This is from the guy that apparently flies to Iraq for "real" facts. Then in November when all of his "info" fell through he got all sassy and emotional and left the site. So I am sure we'll hear from him again until it becomes clear again that he does not know anything more than anyone else with the internet. My guess is that his business partner in Iraq sells Dinar and SteveI helps by pumping sales.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5