Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope this makes someone Happy!!!

Soldiering4U

So I received this on my profile:

djgabrielie user_popup.png

Yesterday, 08:32 PMHad a complaint about your avatar and was asked if you would consider changing it?

not bashing the mods they do a good job even though we get on their back sometimes they have good tough skin...

Now with all of the talk of Libs jumping on this site I have to wonder how my profile pic effected anyone when there are way worse ones out there. I picked 3 that I would love the DV family to vote on not good at the poll thing and it doesn't have a place to add the pics so here goes...

post-24365-129397316907_thumb.jpeg

I kinda like this one b/c of all the birth certificate stuff coming out right now.

post-24365-129397317733_thumb.jpeg

This one shows Obama when he is griping about Bush when he should be the one to Own the economy he created.

Someone got a pic of Obama in his native form LOL (gonna get bashed and prolly kicked for this one)

you can simply bash away or just add a 1. 2. or 3. in your comment

Thank you to all who get a chance to vote on this before it is closed or trashed

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

No comment on good, bad, or indifferent. I just think it is a shame that one persons' complaint can make you have to change your avatar. I say keep the one you have. You are obviously not the kind of person who will simply cave and put up something that would be considered acceptable by everyone, so you are going to pee somebody off, no matter what you do So just do it with the avatar you already have.

Just my opinion.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Don't worry about what others think and just use whatever avatar that, you feel, best conveys your personality or whatever message you're trying to get out there. (don't violate forum rules though)

If you begin to acquiesce to those "offended", then you give them power over YOUR freedoms! That's one of the reasons this country is soooooo screwed up now!

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 2