Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 Months Since Election:

cgbrown

Even with all the compromising done, the official announcement of 'an official Government of Iraq" being in place is what we are waiting for.

Without the government in place: No RV to be announced.

So how much longer , must we wait???

The next meeting of parliament is not until the 9 or 10th of January. And we are not sure even then they will be ready to RV their currency?

• Upvote 2

It is formed to a point........

I believe we are still looking for 2 positions to be filled?

So we can then have the "official GOI announcement"

I at one time thought it was complete & announced.....anymore I am somewhat convinced otherwise!

Who knows what's what anymore!

I think it's the blind leading the blind anymore!

Dan

The GOI is formed and approved. It is not completely permanent though. M still has several temporary positions to fill with permanent appointees. According to their Constitution, there is no deadline or time frame for him to do this, so it could be several weeks if they still squabble over who gets what position. Hopefully not. Maliki was very astute in getting his cabinet accepted with some spots temporarily filled. Again, their constitution has no language in it to prevent temporary positions in his formed cabinet. The GOI is officially voted on and approved by an absolute majority of Parliament, just not fully permanent yet.

We should start seeing some major movement in the 2 weeks ahead.

Even with all the compromising done, the official announcement of 'an official Government of Iraq" being in place is what we are waiting for.

The next meeting of parliament is not until the 9 or 10th of January. And we are not sure even then they will be ready to RV their currency?

What a cry baby...no RV yet BOOhoohoo...Do your homework...this site is full of people like you, that think the RV is somehow for you and when it dosent happen you get upset...what a joke

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

[quote name='bonechip' date='02 January 2011 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1294029739' post='326842']

What a cry baby...no RV yet BOOhoohoo...Do your homework...this site is full of people like you, that think the RV is somehow for you and when it dosent happen you get upset...what a joke

You sorely misread, and misinterpreted this comment. You have no idea who I am or what I am like..... if you read 'upset' in this then the jokes on you.

I am clearly making factual statements, and wondering out loud, when this will happen. It could happen tonight i have no idea , whenever it happens I'll be here.

• Upvote 2

It's Iraq. The only thing for sure is that nobody can be sure.

• Upvote 1

Even with all the compromising done, the official announcement of 'an official Government of Iraq" being in place is what we are waiting for. BOOHOO...

Without the government in place: No RV to be announced. BOOHOO

So how much longer , must we wait??? crying ...wheres my nuke?

The next meeting of parliament is not until the 9 or 10th of January. And we are not sure even then they will be ready to RV their currency? oh no...boohhoo

ya I know you your a big cry baby...

• Downvote 3