Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** or get off the pot

DrDinar

no, God didnt tell him to come buy it from me and no he didnt pay $1,000 more for the truck..mock me if you want cause i will just turn my check..but you shouldnt knock other peoples beliefs. i dont know why you say i should change my name to Pinocchio because what i am telling you is truth...i pray for God to lead me in the directions He wants me to go and when he doesnt answer me i wait on Him..if I dont get an answer i take it as a no...im not bashing anyone for their own belief but dont come on here bashing us who do believe in God and know that this has happened for a reason.

and to leola...why?? i just dont understand why someone would be like that.

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:11-12

cenlalsufan, God bless you...take comfort in His word and pray for those who persecute you (Matt 5:44)

God bless us all and I pray this RV happens soon for all of our sakes! Today is my first day on this site, was very sad to see ppl being judged by their beliefs.... Happy New Year to ALL of you!

• Upvote 4

i totally agree He does allow us to choose freely. i also think that He DOES want to be a part in every little thing we do even though we dont ALLOW Him. whats wrong with praying for a door to be opened in an area or avenue you are leaning toward taking?? if it happens then it happens and if not then it must have not meant to be..

• Upvote 2

wow .leola there are only two roads >the road to life and the road to spiritual death.And if you think you have a personal relation ship with God, and your the only one doing the talking ,and your not hearing him speak to you , maybe you had better re examine your inter action and set in stone idea of GOD?Instead of attacking the the idea that God might actually be involved with those who wish to be inviolved with him.God never ceases to speak .The question is do you know his voice?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WOW I LIT THEM UP ,,,,,,,,,,,LETS HAVE A REVIVAL MEETING.WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE EXPOUND ON HOW THEY ARE LED BY GOD,,,, MAKES ME FEEL AWFUL,,,I ALWAYS HEAR THEM HOW GOD SAVED ONE PERSON IN CRASH ,,,,,,WHILE ONE HUNDRED DIED ,,,,,AND IT WAS A MIRACLE,,,,,,,REALLY!!!!!

IT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE WERE NOT WORTHY

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

whoaaaa....hold the horses right there...you wanna talk about people dying and not be worthy...i havent said one thing like that..im not condemning anyone...my stepmother died from cancer 6 months after she prematurely gave birth to my little sister...she was one of the best people you could ever meet...she was an RN and poured her life out as a servant to any and everyone she came across...we should all be servants as Jesus lead as an example...are you saying that she didnt live past 31 that she wasnt worthy..i sure didnt say that myself..in all honesty none of us are worthy enough to step foot in his presence but through Jesus coming to earth and dying for our sins we have the opportunity to ask for forgivness and try to make things right..but now every day my dad has the opportunity to give a testimony that he has raised my sister for 13 years and God has helped him get through this situation..so dont come here saying some dumb stuff like that b/c it is not even like that...

• Upvote 4

This board should just have a fact section, this way it would eliminate all the idiotic posts or additional information that smells worse than my baby's poop. For all that are in this venture, hang in there. No one became rich over night, but the day will come and we don't want to have to use our riches for medication we are required to take due to scare tactic posts we read on here. For those who are not in this venture; ask you self, is your life really that boring that you need to come on here and talk ****. It is our money, we made it we will spend it as we choose. And please, enough with the religious posts. God did not create this venture, give us the money to invest and is not going to set the RV rate. We all got to this point by hard work, not by some spiritual being giving us the power to do so.

There are 23,000+ other members on this Board.

If you are going to stay around, you are probably going to have learn to put up with a little diversity.

Blessing and Happy New Year! :D

• Upvote 1

This board should just have a fact section, this way it would eliminate all the idiotic posts or additional information that smells worse than my baby's poop. For all that are in this venture, hang in there. No one became rich over night, but the day will come and we don't want to have to use our riches for medication we are required to take due to scare tactic posts we read on here. For those who are not in this venture; ask you self, is your life really that boring that you need to come on here and talk ****. It is our money, we made it we will spend it as we choose. And please, enough with the religious posts. God did not create this venture, give us the money to invest and is not going to set the RV rate. We all got to this point by hard work, not by some spiritual being giving us the power to do so.

Word up friend! While I respect others beliefs, it does seem to me that some people treat this investment like it's some sort of religious venture.... this is purely economic, nothing more nothing less. Gave you a plus to offset the negs.

yes agreed....also anyone who hasnt been a member for more than 3 months shouldnt be able to post.....im sick of the newbes

just because you haven't been on DV for very long does not mean you have nothing to contribute, come on now...

• Downvote 1

That wasn't what iwas saying either leola ! just want you to rethink your point of veiw towards other's beleifs .Unlike others it dosen't hurt my feeling if you beleive differently than me or others with the same beleif.I grew up with an Atheistic family .Theres no rock you can throw at me that will deture me from my knowledge and where i derive my beleif system.I'm simply trying to get you to relize that others are not stupid that have a different beleif system than you .Also Many of us who are of christian faith have been in the same mindset as you .Just saying look at it from a different point of veiw.I don't care if you beleive me or dislike what i have to say .just don't demean someone because they have had a different expeirience than you.At the very least it's bad social skills and not to mention dirogitory ,!I didn't come to dinar trade to discuss matters of faith but icertainly don't mind it when people bring it up.God can defend himself .Brothers in faith should admonish one another and stick together.Besides many have died for our right to worship the way we like without fear of persecution in this country reguardless of being athiest,jew ,christian ,muzlem,satanist, or meglomaniac.That's my problem with threads ike this one.Peace i'm going to do something else.

• Upvote 2

Why so mean?

I post my faith or beliefs with some posts....There are different sections on here so stay away from rumors or opinions or better yet.....stop getting on and research facts yourself. If your beliefs don't match mine, well, I would never bash you or the next. Just saying.

May God bless us all! GO RV!

Ding ding ding.....time out.....what was this topic again......lol.....everyone has a right to there own opinion. If some is being a jerk or being intolerant though, the best thing to do is Not to answer......fire goes out with out fuel. Everyone was a newbie at one time, and has a right to ask questions and post ....if you think there questions are dumb...couldnt be any worse than this thread :huh:

• Upvote 2

Ok everyone, let's take am chill pill!!

My next statement in no way reflects my believe or going against anyones believes:

Adam started a sister site to this one that is based on God, Prayer and dinar

I am on my iPad and don't have the link to the site as it is on my computer.

If you are interested in this site, you might want to talk with Sunglass

This site will give you the freedom to say what you want to say about god and your investment without having to deal with those who want to complain about it. :)

Just trying to help here!

Thanks and God Bless

Bump

Ding ding ding.....time out.....what was this topic again......lol.....everyone has a right to there own opinion. If some is being a jerk or being intolerant though, the best thing to do is Not to answer......fire goes out with out fuel. Everyone was a newbie at one time, and has a right to ask questions and post ....if you think there questions are dumb...couldnt be any worse than this thread :huh:

If someone is being a jerk, Please contact any mod and we will be glad to take care of the problem people as we are going to clean up this site when it comes to bashers and trouble makers!

• Upvote 3