Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** or get off the pot

DrDinar

This board should just have a fact section, this way it would eliminate all the idiotic posts or additional information that smells worse than my baby's poop. For all that are in this venture, hang in there. No one became rich over night, but the day will come and we don't want to have to use our riches for medication we are required to take due to scare tactic posts we read on here. For those who are not in this venture; ask you self, is your life really that boring that you need to come on here and talk ****. It is our money, we made it we will spend it as we choose. And please, enough with the religious posts. God did not create this venture, give us the money to invest and is not going to set the RV rate. We all got to this point by hard work, not by some spiritual being giving us the power to do so.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 15

since this is the opinions, perspectives and your two cents forum i will post my two cents now....

As for the job i have in which i make money, i was told by God personally to be here. I had another opportunity to go somewhere else but God told me if i were to go there i would be relying on the hourly wage instead of staying where i was, which is a commission sales job, and relying on HIM. Ive been here for a year and a half now. In December i found out about dinar through my Pastor. He made very much aware the fact that this is a risk and it was to our own discretion of the amount we invested. On that day my wife put our last $20 in the offering because she felt God had told her to. This is where FAITH is so important. When i got home i had a phone call that someone was interested in my 1995 Nissan truck that wasn't running and hadn't in over a year. They came and looked at the truck and made me an offer to take it right on the spot. It was an offer i didn't refuse. We had enough money to invest into the dinar and get through to the next payday. So, yes in a way God did create this venture for Me personally and it may be the same way for several other people out there. There is a reason for everything happening and its not just consequences!!

Thanks,

cenlalsufan

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

since this is the opinions, perspectives and your two cents forum i will post my two cents now....

As for the job i have in which i make money, i was told by God personally to be here. I had another opportunity to go somewhere else but God told me if i were to go there i would be relying on the hourly wage instead of staying where i was, which is a commission sales job, and relying on HIM. Ive been here for a year and a half now. In December i found out about dinar through my Pastor. He made very much aware the fact that this is a risk and it was to our own discretion of the amount we invested. On that day my wife put our last $20 in the offering because she felt God had told her to. This is where FAITH is so important. When i got home i had a phone call that someone was interested in my 1995 Nissan truck that wasn't running and hadn't in over a year. They came and looked at the truck and made me an offer to take it right on the spot. It was an offer i didn't refuse. We had enough money to invest into the dinar and get through to the next payday. So, yes in a way God did create this venture for Me personally and it may be the same way for several other people out there. There is a reason for everything happening and its not just consequences!!

Thanks,

cenlalsufan

Welcome. Glad you can be here in this opportunity of investment. I actually owned a 1995 when I served. Great truck. I want an RV so we can fix the US economy and get hardworking people back to work. :):)

• Upvote 3

Thanks,

cenlalsufan

.....Amen !!

• Upvote 1

This board should just have a fact section, this way it would eliminate all the idiotic posts or additional information that smells worse than my baby's poop. For all that are in this venture, hang in there. No one became rich over night, but the day will come and we don't want to have to use our riches for medication we are required to take due to scare tactic posts we read on here. For those who are not in this venture; ask you self, is your life really that boring that you need to come on here and talk ****. It is our money, we made it we will spend it as we choose. And please, enough with the religious posts. God did not create this venture, give us the money to invest and is not going to set the RV rate. We all got to this point by hard work, not by some spiritual being giving us the power to do so.

I agree, some folks on this site seem as though they are trying to turn this into some kind of religous dinar cult.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Thanks,

cenlalsufan

Let me guess, the person that called on your truck was told to call you by God, of which God also told him to give you $1000 more than what you asked. You should change your name to Pinocchio. What do you do when God does not tell you what to do? :blink:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Well since were sharing, i am not really a "god" type person, i mean i have always lived my life being the best person i can be, always doing the right thing, but i never ever go to church. However oddly enough the person who got me into this investment is, and was shared to him by there church's financial adviser. Does make me think.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow. you guys are asking for it now. I tried to say that and ended up in the negative zone. That told me who was running this site. Good luck! Expect your numbers to drop quickly because you don't share the same religion or beliefs as the rest of the crowd here. :(

• Upvote 3

no, God didnt tell him to come buy it from me and no he didnt pay $1,000 more for the truck..mock me if you want cause i will just turn my check..but you shouldnt knock other peoples beliefs. i dont know why you say i should change my name to Pinocchio because what i am telling you is truth...i pray for God to lead me in the directions He wants me to go and when he doesnt answer me i wait on Him..if I dont get an answer i take it as a no...im not bashing anyone for their own belief but dont come on here bashing us who do believe in God and know that this has happened for a reason.

and to leola...why?? i just dont understand why someone would be like that.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

no, God didnt tell him to come buy it from me and no he didnt pay $1,000 more for the truck..mock me if you want cause i will just turn my check..but you shouldnt knock other peoples beliefs. i dont know why you say i should change my name to Pinocchio because what i am telling you is truth...i pray for God to lead me in the directions He wants me to go and when he doesnt answer me i wait on Him..if I dont get an answer i take it as a no...im not bashing anyone for their own belief but dont come on here bashing us who do believe in God and know that this has happened for a reason.

and to leola...why?? i just dont understand why someone would be like that.

Thank you for your honesty and beliefs. I will never question someones beliefs. I am glad you are able to be here with us. :)

• Upvote 4

Wow again with the Beleif bashing .

I agree with a few statements .God did not make descisions for any one.They had to make their own choices weather led to the well of knowledge or they stumbbled onto it.

How ever bashing others for their beleif system is wrong! I frankly get tired of Atheistic veiw point's that are predominatly negative or boasting about ones knowledge on the subject as if they were A god. I meditate on things in prayer quite often .Their have been plenty of times when something should be in place and for some reason ive felt a strong gut check against doing it only to later be glad because of the out come.The same is true in the reverse .Ive not wanted to get involved with some thing but felt drawn to do so.But a descision will always have to be made.Ignore it cennalfulsan. Some will never know god ,some will hate those who follow after him.Some will deny his existance until death .These are men with a seared concience.Their fate is as they have stated in their own hands :lol:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

what is there to debate over? you are a church going person and God does not speak to you?? and i said God didnt tell the guy to buy but it was no coincidence the way it happened. He honors our obedience. that is all there is to it.

and i was not bashing anyone who does not believe..just to clear up what someone said earlier..we are all grown ups here and make our own decisions on the way we choose to live our life.

• Upvote 6

yes agreed....also anyone who hasnt been a member for more than 3 months shouldnt be able to post.....im sick of the newbes

Not half as sick as when your newbie butt came on here! 19 posts...means you have done your homework either....How funny...a newbie want newbies not to post...now that takes the cake!!!!!!!angry.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SIR WHEN YOU OPENLY STATE THAT GOD SPEAKS TO YOU ,,,,, OPEN YOURSELF UP TO DEBATE, ...... I A AM A CHUCH GOING PERSON BUT INEVER EVER SAY THAT GOD SPEAKS TO ME AND GOD GETS INVOLVED IN THE S ELLING OF A PICKUP TRUCK GHEE WHIZ

It`s his beliefs ,, You never know he might have spoken with god.." I talk to god everyday in my prayers"... If he truly believes he talks to god you or anyone else should not bash him for it... If you dont like the post then dont say anything ,,,, just move on.......... GO RV !!!

• Upvote 2