Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Info Emailed to DD: 1/1/11

inheritance

Okie Info Emailed to DD: 1/1/11

OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE SOMETHING JUST GIVEN ME BY AN ECONOMIST THAT IT AM FLABBERGASTED–THIS IS NOT MY INTEL BUT INFO FROM A GENIUS IN TAXES–THE IMF IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USA HAS PURPOSEFULLY HELD BACK THE R/B BECAUSE IMBEDDED IN THE BUSH TAX CODES WHERE THE AVERAGE PERSON WOULD NOT FIND IT IS THIS—THIS IS HIS WORDS-NOT MINE—UP TO 2011 ANYBODY MAKING EITHER 45 OR 49,000 DOLLARS OR LESS WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY CAPITOL GAINS–KNOWING THAT THE VAST NUMBERS OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BE OVER THAT CATEGORY BECAUSE OF THE R/V THE USA WOULD RECEIVE MUCH MORE IN TAXES IN 2011 BECAUSE OF THAT LAW–I DON’T FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT BUT I GUESS THIS IS AS GOOD A REASON AS SOMEONE ELSE STATING THE LOWER DENOMS WERE NOT PAID FOR–I KNOW–I KNOW–IT’S SOUNDS NUTS BUT THERE IT IS AS FAR AS IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME

OKIE OIL MAN : THE WAY IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME I DID NOT FULLY COMPREHEND THE CONSQUENCE–SOUNDED FISHY TO ME–BUT I’M NO TAX GURU—

@ nadinelaw : This column was written by William R. Bischoff, a certified public accountant in Colorado Springs, Colorado for PPC, which is part of the tax and accounting business at Thomson Reuters. Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2010/07/30/expect-bush-tax-cuts-expire/#ixzz19oylcZrW

@ nadinelaw : My take: The Administration has repeatedly said the current 0% and 15% rates on long-term capital gains and qualified dividends will be left in place except for married couples with income above $250,000 and unmarried individuals with income above $200,000. Read more:http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2010/07/30/expect-bush-tax-cuts-expire/#ixzz19oyv6ev8

TurboDonnie : http://www.forbes.com/2010/07/22/expiring-bush-cuts-affect-personal-finance-taxes.html

TurboDonnie : Capital Gains/Qualified Dividends

OKIE OIL MAN : TURBO–EXCELLENT ARTICLE

@ nadinelaw : OKIE OIL MAN If you think it’s fishy…it probably is

OKIE OIL MAN : SOUNDS LIKE UNCLE SAMMY MAY HAVE MORE TO DO WITH THIS THAN ANYONE OF US EXPECTED—WHEW

OKIE OIL MAN : TURBODONNIE–KINDA VERIFYS WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME IN TERMS I WAS UN-FAMILIAR WITH

waveman : SO NOW WHAT? ARE WE STILL LOOKING FOR IT TO R/V BY MONDAY?

OKIE OIL MAN : SINCE IRAQ BANKS CLOSED TOMMOROW LOOKS LIKE MONDAY WOULD BE THE FIRST AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR US–IF LOGIC AND REASONING PREVAILS

OKIE OIL MAN : THE SCENARIO I LAID OUT STILL SOUNDS PRETTY FAR-FETCHED TO ME—-

zed : Correct me if i am wrong but is not uncle sammy how we are able to do this in the first place????

OKIE OIL MAN : ZED–THE USA-IMF-WORLD BANK–THERE ALL RELATED

hopefully : Hey Okie… I just found an article under the money section in the local Salt Lake City tribune that made me sick!!! Will someone please take a look at this… Its saying that the dinar is a scam…. I am sure the interview was from a naysayer or what ever but it really bothers me that it is in Utah’s biggest newspaper!@!!!@@@!@!!

hopefully : PLEASE SOMEONE READ THAT ARTICLE!!! I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!

panhead : hopefully…..that article comes around every once in a while….for several years now…..no biggie

OKIE OIL MAN : HOPEFULLY–DONT FRET–SOME FOLKS STILL THINK THE WORLD IS FLAT

BDC : Buying snake oil from the salesman that walks up and down the neighbourhood that claims it’ll sprout hair on your bald head is a scam.

OKIE OIL MAN : IF IT IS A SCAM–LOOK OUT U S BANKS FOR LAWSUITS UP THE KAZOO

BDC : It is speculation of a legitimate country’s currency. There is no Ponzi scheme. There is no scam. Other than the fact that only the currency dealers have made any significant money at this and the fact that the program rate has changed a few times to profit existing investors by over 3x…

TurboDonnie : The difference in a scam and not a scam, a scam you can’t get your money

back. If you sold your dinar, you would get the biggest part if it back.

OKIE OIL MAN : STOP LISTENING TO THAT KIND OF CRAP–GO READ PRESIDENTIAL ORDER 13303–SAYS ENOUGH–STAY AWAY FROM RUMORS AND BELIEVEING WHAT SOME NUT SAYS

OKIE OIL MAN : IF THIS A SCAM—HOW ARE OFFERED THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL YOUR DINARS AT NEARLY OR SOMETIMES DEPENDING ON HOW LONG YOU HAVE HELD THEM FOR MORE THAN THEY COST?

BDC : No, this isn’t a scam, it’s legitimate currency speculation, and because so, it can wind up turning out to be a loss..

panhead : if it was a scam BoA wouldn’t have supplied it to Banks throughout the country who themselves sold it….like Chase and 5th and 3rd

OKIE OIL MAN : BDC–NO LOSS–BUY BACK RATE NOW EXCEEDS WHAT SOME PAID FOR DINAR WHEN IT FIRST WAS AVAILABLE

portocuban : okie. whats your take on shabibi’s claim to release the lower denom before the end of the year

OKIE OIL MAN : PORTOCUBAN–THAT WAS WHAT SHABBI STATED–LOOKS LIKE HE IS FORCED TO HONOR HIS WORD

blessing7 : OKIE OIL MAN have the other basket currencys moved yet? I heard the dong had

OKIE OIL MAN : BLESSING–DONT KNOW

BDC : The other element to most scams is the promise of a quick return. Folks have been in this for 7 years and most understand that it’s a long-term speculative investment

OKIE OIL MAN : BDC-CORRECTO AGAIN

BDC : But not a single dealer is pawning off the idea of a QUICK and massive return like what’s evident in real scams.

OKIE OIL MAN : BDC-THAT REPRESENTS A 4 TO 1 RETURN

papajack : I used to ride bulls until I found out that a bull rider was nothing but a sheepherder with his brains kicked out.

OKIE OIL MAN : LOL PAPAJACK-OR A DINAR INVESTOR

papajack : No offence to any sheepherders.

OKIE OIL MAN : I TALKED WITH THE TOOTH FAIRY AND THE 6 FOOT RABBIT LAST NITE AND THEY SAID TO HOLD ON TO OUR DINARS

portocuban : sooo wasn’t there a shabibi article that said the dinar would be stronger than the dollar by the end of 2011?

OKIE OIL MAN : PORTOCUBAN–STATEMENT READ DINAR WILL BE RAISED IN VALUE

bigrudy : OKIE OIL MAN what do u think about people who said that they will RV in feb?

OKIE OIL MAN : BIGRUDY–IN FEB FOR THEM BECAUSE YOU AND I WILL BE AHEAD OF THEM MON AND SLOW THEM DOWN-

portocuban : so im a little confused okie..on DD posted something about what you have heard..you have 2 sources saying that it did rv and that it didn’t..but both of the sources agree that it will happen Monday?

OKIE OIL MAN : PORTOCUBAN–NOT DIFINITIVE STATEMENT–MONDAY IS IN PLAY THO

BDC : Afghanistan isn’t doing anything particularly noteworthy nor do they have much (as far as I know)

pjsherer : doesn’t afg. have lithium

OKIE OIL MAN : PISHERER–YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT TRUELY REALIZES WHAT OUT PURPOSE IN BEING IN AFGHANISTAN REALLY EVENTUALLY BE

bigrudy : OKIE OIL MAN so monday might be the day?

OKIE OIL MAN : RUDY-COULD BEING THE KEY WORD HERE

papajack : I would think it would scare Shabbibi to go international at 1170

OKIE OIL MAN : PAPAJACK–1170 IS NOT INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED RATE AS PER TRADING WITH OTHER NATIONS AS PER SEC 661—-WHO WOULD TRADE WITH PARTNERS WITH WORTHLESS CURRENCY???

papajack : Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

jhertel : so I thought that there couldn’t be an RV unless it is official, so is that what we are waiting on?

BDC : Are there other currency dealers that are not American that travel there, purchase IQD, and travel back to their native countries to resell it?

OKIE OIL MAN : BDC–WHEN A CURRENCY IS A INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY—-ANYONE CAN OWN IT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD–THUSLY–INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY—REMEMBER?

aceman : how do you explain Vietnam?

@ Dale : They have no oil ace

BDC : One of the speculative theories here on why a high reval is necessary has to do with how the rest of the world would treat an 1170:1 exchange rate being so cheap and therefore “buy all of it up” once it goes public

OKIE OIL MAN : BDC–THE VOLUME OF A LOT OF THEIR CURRENCY PROHIBITS TRADING AT 1170 DINAR—-

Zen : Okie – do you think you will have any source confirmations today or tomorrow on whether RV is happening this week?

OKIE OIL MAN : ZEN-HOPE SO BY MON

Zen : sorry okie…i know we’re inundating you again. sorry about that! and i appreciate you being so generous with your time and patience!

————-

bigrudy : OKIE OIL MAN is it possible that they rv on the 15 of jan

OKIE OIL MAN : BIGRUDY–ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUT ALL INDICATIONS WOULD BE OPTIUM ON JAN 1

OKIE OIL MAN : I CAN SIT ON HERE FOR 2 SOLID HOURS REPEATING OVER AND OVER WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE TIME CONSTRAINTS AND MANDATES AND RESTRICTIONS AND DEBTS AND SHABBI-ALLAWAI-MAILIL STATEMENTS ALL POINTING TO JAN 1–WHY HAVE YOU NOT RETAINED IN YOUR MEMORY ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS THAT HAS GONE ON THIS MONTH?–GO BACK–RESEARCH–READ–DON’T JUST BLINDLY FOLLOW–USE YOUR MEMORY AND GOOD SENSE TO REALIZE WHAT A FORTUNATE POSITION WE ARE IN AND STOP ASKING FOOLISH QUESTIONS THAT HAS BEEN ANSWERED A HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE—IF YOU CAN’T FOLLOW WHAT IS GOING ON–HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE ALL YOUR MONEY WHEN THIS HAPPENS?

OKIE OIL MAN : EVERYTHING IS IN THE BEST SHAPE IT HAS EVER BEEN IN FOR 7 YEARS–I CAN’T UNDERSTAND ALL THE GLOOM AND DESPAIR WHEN OUR BLESSING IS CLOSER THAT A BAND-AID ON YOUR SKIN

OKIE OIL MAN : IF YOU KEEP LOOKING FOR TROUBLE OR PROBLEMS—I’M SURE YOU WILL FIND THEM

OKIE OIL MAN : SURELY BY NOW MOST OF YOU HAVE CAME TO REALIZE THAT IRAQ DOES NOT RUN ON OUR TIME TABLE–BUT THERES–THERES A REASON FOR THIS TAKING THIS LONG TO HAPPEN–YOU CAN NOT CONTROL ANYTHING–SIT BACK–RELAX–GO WATCH TV–DO SOMETHING BUT FOR GOD’S SAKE STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK–GET A LIFE–

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Okie you lost me...not having to pay capital gains taxes as a reason...come on....do you think there will be no tax???? the capital gain taxes should be determined on how long you have had your investment.....I also am not so sure Iraq even cares about our tax issues in the USA when we finally get an RV.......we shall be on our own......

Okie- You're getting to be just as negative as other people. You gripe and complain to much to the point I really am not planning on reading your posts any longer. I think you need to get a life too. You sound like a crabby old man the past couple weeks. if you can take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You really need to take your own advice and stop going off all the time!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

As far as Cap Gains being a reason for delay, not a possibility. Most don't realize, but this investment will NOT qualify as Cap Gains, not short or long term, regardless. This is confusing if you don't read all there is. Look in the tax discussions area for posts by ExecConsult for his comments (in different threads) that discuss Ordinary Income versus Cap. Gains. He has broken it down and shown exactly why this will not qualify for Capital Gains (even though I am sure we all think it is ridiculous). So, if it doesn't qualify as Cap Gains, then the code pertaining to Cap Gains and when it changes to what won't have an effect on the RV.

I know, most will say, My CPA/EA said otherwise. Remember, the tax code is forever and a day long. A CPA/EA is not going to know EVERYTHING there is to know. If you read ALL the information covering this senario, it will be very clear.

If you study out what ExecConsult has already written you will see he is correct, and it will be clear as to why.

This excuse about the capital gains tax makes no sense unless the government thought that the Bush tax cuts would not be extended. I think he is referring to the Tax Relief Act. It addresses capital gains as follows:

Capital gains tax rates will remain the same, with a zero percent and a 15% rate applied to long-term gains and a 15% rate applied to qualifying dividends. If the Tax Relief Act had not passed, the 0% rate would have risen to 10%; the 15% rate would have risen to 20%; and dividends would have been taxed at ordinary rates instead of the preferred 15% rate.

The 0% is very misleading because you have to qualify for the no tax category with your income and capital gains added together. So you would not be able to make much and/or the capital gains could not be much. For example, say the cut off was 60K. Your income and capital gains would be added together and some or all of the capital gains could qualify for no taxes.

This delay would give our government time to address how this is going to be taxed as they would have all year to implement a tax law covering the dinar investment. Would not put anything past them.