Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rollercoaster ride

nir

The Rollercoaster ride

by Marcus Curtis on January 1, 2011

http://iraqcurrencyw...ercoaster-ride/

A friend of mine has invested heavily in the Iraqi dinar. He says that when this thing RV’s he is going to buy his very own amusement park. I told him he should build a roller coaster and call it the dinar Rollercoaster ride. Each car in the coaster could be in the shape of a 25,000 note, or a 10,000 note. I said this because he loves to ride this rollercoaster called The any minute RV theory.

This is how it works. To enter the ride you must first buy a ticket in the form of dinar. So your minimum purchase is 100,000 dinar. Now you surf the internet and the many forums looking for information. You happen upon the many post by gurus. There is TK saying a day and a rate. You begin to calculate this new-found wealth in your head. You soon realize that there is no way you bought enough dinar to pay all debts and do the things you want to do. So in your haste you buy another 250,000. It is important to get this before the RV, and before the rate changes. You begin to imagine what you could do with your new-found wealth. Your excitement mounts as feelings of euphoria overcome you. You begin to imagine just what you will say to your boss and anyone at work that has abused you, or made fun of you. You are on top of the world. No one at work can explain your new great attitude.

The day of the RV comes. You find a post by TK that says It is done, it happened! You check Forex and the CBI website, but there is no sign of an RV. You frantically look in the forums. Someone posts that the RV happened in country, and the ripple effect will soon be here. You hold out hope for a few more hours. Then you happen to come across a lop post with convincing information. Your whole world has just collapsed, and you now find yourself doubtful. As a new work week approaches you get even more depressed. Monday you go to work and you’re in a pretty bad mood. You feel taken and defeated. What are you going to do with this dinar you blew all your money on?

The next day you read through the forums. The thought comes maybe I can find a sucker in here to buy this worthless stuff from me. You read a post that debunks everything about the lop, and now you realize that the lop theory is just a bunch of BS. This time you come across information from a different guru of a new rate and a new date. Since the lop has been debunked, you can now see the potential. You rationalize that this could possibly happen. Then you find the news article that confirms to you the RV is soon. OK so you were off by just a little. Once again you begin to imagine what you will spend your new-found wealth on, and how you will treat your boss. Feelings of excitement overwhelm you. You can’t help your self. You buy more dinar just to make sure you have enough after taxes. The big day of the RV comes and goes. TK announces that it is done. Forex and CBI confirms your worst fears. Once again it is Monday morning.

It is a new day, but all the redenomination articles you read on Sunday still have you pretty upset. Now you even bought more of this stuff!! By this time, all your coworkers have classified you as moody. The boss will reflect this in his annual review of your performance. On Tuesday you read news articles that now say there will be no lop or redenomination. On Wednesday Someone presents new-found information for an RV real soon. You find similar posts in other forums. The gurus jump on this and set a date. You now begin to get excited once again. Great feelings of financial freedom come. You read in the forums that you can only lock in a rate if you purchased a million dinars. You also read that the rate will come out high and go down. Now you buy even more dinars because you want to get the best return on this investment. You want to lock in a rate. It seems that now the only posts you click on to read in the forums talk about when and how much, as this now becomes your only concern. Now you’re in for over a thousand US dollars. The excitement mounts. The day of the RV comes and goes, but there is no RV.

Monday morning you go into work. A coworker has placed an ad on your desk for a trial sample of Prozac with a doctor’s prescription. Rumors of you being bipolar race through the office by the water cooler. They are just trying to be helpful. As the week goes on you look forward to the new RV date. You keep telling yourself this is going to happen this year! This has got to happen! It is going to happen soon! I just know it! All rational is thrown out the window. You begin to purchase even more dinar as the ride increases in speed. Before long, what started out as only 100,000 dinar now turns into millions. Now you anxiously await every new date that surfaces. By this time you made every religious coworkers prayer list in the special unspoken section. The company added a mental health section to it’s health benefits and your boss urges you to take advantage of it!

Does this sound familiar? If it does you made my prayer list too. Why ride this rollercoaster Ride? Don’t get me wrong. I believe the dinar will RV, but I think it is better for your health if you focus on the facts instead of speculation. What you really need is a quest for truth. You must be honest with yourself and consider every aspect of this investment. Where ever the truth leads it leads. Don’t try to influence it!! Avoid speculation and avoid rumors! In your case “take this only as rumor” is like saying to an alcoholic have one drink, but don’t drink anymore. You need to focus on the parts of this investment that can be verified, and not be caught up with every wind of doctrine that blows your way tossing you about like a ship on the ocean. So how does one get off the roller coaster ride?

I am writing this towards the end of the best rollercoaster ride. It is January 1st new years day 2011. The RV was supposed to happen by now and we were all suppose to be rich. The Paris club agreement along with other Intel suggested the RV would happen in 2010. I still believe in this investment. That has not changed. I have said this time and time again. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR THE DATE! Everything involving this has been pure rumor from day one. So in part two of the roller coaster ride. I will address how to get off the roller coaster and how to be grounded in this investment. Don’t let your emotions rule you!

• Upvote 10

Exactly happen to lots of us. I am with you my friend. Only a handful of information is actual truth. Everything else is just rumor. I came to this forum for entertainment just as watching my football team playing on TV. I enjoyment is to have my team win the game, except the winning ratio of my favorite football team is actually about the ratio of rumor here, pretty high. So when I come here for entertainment I just reverse my ratio.

I EXPECT THE LEASE FROM THIS FORUM, BUT AM PREPARE FOR THE RIDE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT DINAR INVESTMENT WILL RETURN SOMEDAY. I DO NOT LOSE SLEEP OVER THIS INVESTMENT.

THANKS FOR A VERY WELL PUT ARTICLE, you can write book now and may even become millionaire before the RV....let hope not...we could use it now!

Is anybody a games maker? This would make a great board game or computer game. You could become a millionaire. :)

Very true, lol...

You know, your name can be funny...

Cherish it

OR

Cheri ****

Note:

Not being disrespectful at all. Just thought it was kinda funny

Edited by aliveandcare

indeed a roller coaster ride for me

it was like yesterday when the speculation abt RV in Dec 2009

then nothing happen ... roller coaster plunge down

then march 2010 the election push it way up high

up with allawi .. down with maliki .. up with Iraqi ... down with kurds...

then finally Nov 2010 maliki PM.. GOI form?? yes no yes no

then talk abt RV before end of 2010 and 2010 is past

another downward ride .... must have strong heart for this journey

Pray all will be settled in 2 weeks time

Man I could not agree with you more! I been on this ride for going on 6 years now and I figured I learned to roll with the ride when we never heard much of anything about it RVing except maybe the end of every year that something was going to happen from November through December and nothing ever happened or even came close! I mean I think there was only 1 or 2 Iraq Investment WEB Sites back then? I got in this for 10Mil back when I had a job and 2 houses, a wife of 27 years! Now? I'm single, been out of work for 5 years! been to so many doctors I lost count and my Attorney has been trying to get my disability approved for the last 4 years! I''m on Morphine for pain now and the doctor is talking surgery next month! and my house is going into foreclosure! Yeah I really got my hopes up again last few weeks but oh well! I'm selling my car collection now to try and pay off my house before I'm living in my truck! I'll be 60 in July and until I got this Dinar I was living a very good life! Yeah I'm starting to think its cursed!!! I'm not asking for any pity or anything like that, I just think its interesting when people say how disappointed they are when the RV don't happen when these sites say it will! :lol:

When I got into this I was prepared to wait for like 10 years cause that's what I was tolled and that seemed reasonable at that time.

I had a great job was there for over 17 years, had a great life, I thought a great wife!, Raced cars, Traveled all the time, and I had my health! So yeah I was really looking to have that big RV but in reality I guess I got at least 4 years to wait! Now if I can just get the SSI to pay what they owe me and the back pay for the last 4 years I'll be OK for the next 4 or 5 years to see if this RV ever happens or maybe, if it never does and I wallpaper my bathroom with this Monopoly Money and maybe this Curse will go away to? Something to think about? hows your luck been running since you bought this "Investment"? :unsure::blink: