Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Change OUR Constitution

getherdone

Here is something that has been much needed and will right alot of wrongs being done to citizens by our goverment !

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United

States that does not apply *equally* to the Senators and/or Representatives;

and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or

Representatives that does not apply *equally* to the citizens of the United

States .."

• Upvote 10

Here is something that has been much needed and will right alot of wrongs being done to citizens by our goverment !

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United

States that does not apply *equally* to the Senators and/or Representatives;

and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or

Representatives that does not apply *equally* to the citizens of the United

States .."

Well said!

Ain't-a-gonna-happen. That would require a 2/3 vote from both houses or States to propose the ammendment and a 3/4 vote from both houses or States to ratify it (Art 5). We'll never get 3/4 buy in not to mention the pork they would pile on top of the ammendment that had nothing to do with the spirit of the ammendment. This is a Corporation we're dealing with, not a Government. Here's some history:

The last lawfully elected President of the Republic of the united States of America was Abraham Lincoln. At the outbreak of the Civil War President Lincoln declared a national emergency, placed the country under martial law and suspended the constitution for the duration of the war. After the war the country lay devastated and still hopelessly divided as the south struggled to rebuild and bitter roots of resentment took hold as the era of “reconstruction” began. The south was eventually resurrected, the Constitution was not.

In 1868 with the country still under a declared national emergency, the 41st congress allowed the federal government to incorporate and to inhabit a corporate location to be known as “The District of Columbia”. In 1871 congress unlawfully, without informing the public much less procuring the consent of the people, made it official by unconstitutionally passing the ACT of 1871, formally declaring the corporation of the United States to be the lawful government of the country with no jurisdiction outside the District of Columbia except by our consent (not asked for but gotten by insidious means which we are only now discovering) and having jurisdiction over the various territories ie; the Virgin Islands, the Maldives, Puerto Rico etc. http://www.teamlaw.org/DCOA-1871.pdf

The corporate federal government then discarded our original constitution and began to draft their own, so similar as to escape our notice. (You cannot use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520.) The original 13th amendment was removed in order to avoid violation of their version of the constitution from the start. http://www.uhuh.com/constitution/am13-fgd.htm The truth has been thrust before our eyes and assaulted our ears ever since. How many times have you seen in print or heard a politician refer to the constitution as “The Constitution of the United States?” There, friends and neighbors is the original lie for all to see and hear for our true original de jure Constitution was written as, “The Constitution for the united States of America. Words mean everything and the changing of one seemingly unimportant word can and did make the difference between a free republic and a corporate takeover.

With the takeover complete and the people still blissfully in the dark, the “Transformation of America” began in earnest. In order to accomplish that transformation without another war the secret had to be kept and the society of America drastically changed and “dumbed down” in the extreme. The reason for the takeover was simple. Greed, for money certainly but mostly for the acquisition of that which those who have everything cannot have; power, complete and total power, so much power as to give those who hold it, control over the entire world. The force behind this transformation was a group of powerful foreign bankers. They had attempted many times to take over America by capturing her monetary system and failed. With the Act of 1871 the door to obscene power and wealth was thrown wide open. America was then on a sure and certain path to destruction at the hands of a few self appointed elite.

The plan was brilliant and carefully crafted by men who had an infinite amount of patience. They knew it would take decades to accomplish but the game was on. By 1913, under Woodrow Wilson, they were able to corrupt congress enough to get the 16th and 17th amendments passed. Even though the 16th was never ratified what the people didn’t know was just fine with them. The 16th paved the way for the bankers to gain complete control over the nation’s monetary system with the creation of the Federal Reserve Debt System, (nothing federal about it, owned lock stock and barrel by a foreign corporation) designed at a weekend retreat in Georgia called Jekyll Island. Following that, the IRS, also owned by them, was created.

To further control the monetary system and place the people under permanent debt, the bankers manipulated the economy and plunged the nation into the great depression. Then their handpicked CEO, (remember the government is now a corporation not a government therefore there are no restrictions of birthright etc. to hold that office), Franklin D. Roosevelt called in all the nation’s gold leaving the population with absolutely worthless paper notes backed by nothing, created out of thin air and based on debt.

Everything above is easily verified but is the bare tip of the iceberg in the corruption and deception this nation has been enveloped in for more than 134 years. We are now told that our Constitution is out dated, irrelevant and a “list” of negative rules. The founders wrote the document that way in an attempt to insure that no branch of government could over run the people. The Legislative branch was designed with two houses for a reason. The Senate was structured to be the federal arm of representation for the State Legislatures. That’s why our constitution dictates Senators be appointed by those bodies but the 17th amendment erased that and placed the Senate under the same corrupted election system the Congress is subject to. Our States now have virtually no representation on the federal level so neither, do we the people.

This is why your government does not listen to you. This is why they only appear to when campaigning for election and promptly do as they please once they reach the hill. They DO NOT WORK FOR YOU! They work for a foreign owned banking cabal better known as the International Monetary Fund.

So today we have a hopelessly bloated federal government which literally controls every single aspect of your life from the pillows you sleep on to the food on your table, there is not one thing you do from the time you rise in the morning to the time you lay your head down at night that is not regulated in one way or another from a local, state or federal government.

We have forgotten our founders and who we are. We have through apathy and indoctrination, allowed ourselves to be enslaved and dependent upon a corrupt corporation. It’s time to reverse what has been done to the greatest nation on earth. Violence and force is not the way, the corporation is now imploding as it finds itself so internally corrupt that it has lost control over its players. There have been untold numbers of crimes against humanity to be paid accounted for but that will be dealt with later. First we must restore our honor and our country, and then look to the future for our children and grandchildren.

The rightful government of our founders has been re-inhabited, quietly, peacefully and behind the scenes. It is funded and ready to pick up the broken pieces of this great society when the corporation crumbles and the economy collapses. Just like the first half of the last century both entities will exist at once for a short time. During that time measures are being taken to insure the least amount of chaos and hardship possible for the American people as the rats desert the ship. However this is America and no person can be forced to choose freedom and the Republic over slavery. If you choose to remain a slave to the collapsing nanny state, you are free to do so. If on the other hand, you are outraged at what has been done to you and ready to return to the land of our forefathers, visit the official site of the re-inhabited Republic. Read the plan and step back into your rightful heritage as an American. While this time you don’t have to gather minute men, your musket and rations to fight a revolutionary war, you are still being given the same choice your ancestors made in 1775! http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org

Welcome to the land of our forefathers and mothers, America! The CHANGE our Founders Believed In!

Maybe the best thing that could happen is for a group SUCH AS WE DINAR HOLDERS..... group together AFTER THE RV..... and take a portion of our new found wealth..... and use it to put America back at the top of the hill WHERE IT BELONGS....

With the wealth that we will be in controll of..... I know we could make a HUGE difference as to getting laws changed..

Earmarks GONE

Life time terms YOUR OUTA THERE..... Let them get a job after they are done robbing us.... they will get off their high horse

Life time salaries..... I say 1 year tops as severence to give them a chance to find or create employment... HEY they can create new small businesses to boost the economy!

THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS IF THEY HAVE A YEAR TO FIND OR CREATE A JOB.... YOU KNOW DARN WELL THEY WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS AN ECONOMY TO FIND ONE IN!!!

Lobbiest..... THIS IS MY COUNTRY..... its my vote..... as you can see by the last election... when we get pi$$ed..... things change.... we dont need no stinkin lobbyists.

It was never written "We the people and lobbyists, of the ...." Its WE THE PEOPLE.

As far as comming after our guns........ I PITTY THE FOOL!!!

Every country that has tried has fallen to a dictator and MILLIONS PUT TO DEATH.

Aint goin to happen at my house! :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

Maybe the best thing that could happen is for a group SUCH AS WE DINAR HOLDERS..... group together AFTER THE RV..... and take a portion of our new found wealth..... and use it to put America back at the top of the hill WHERE IT BELONGS....

With the wealth that we will be in controll of..... I know we could make a HUGE difference as to getting laws changed..

Earmarks GONE

Life time terms YOUR OUTA THERE..... Let them get a job after they are done robbing us.... they will get off their high horse

Life time salaries..... I say 1 year tops as severence to give them a chance to find or create employment... HEY they can create new small businesses to boost the economy!

THE BOTTOM LINE HERE IS IF THEY HAVE A YEAR TO FIND OR CREATE A JOB.... YOU KNOW DARN WELL THEY WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS AN ECONOMY TO FIND ONE IN!!!

Lobbiest..... THIS IS MY COUNTRY..... its my vote..... as you can see by the last election... when we get pi$$ed..... things change.... we dont need no stinkin lobbyists.

It was never written "We the people and lobbyists, of the ...." Its WE THE PEOPLE.

As far as comming after our guns........ I PITTY THE FOOL!!!

Every country that has tried has fallen to a dictator and MILLIONS PUT TO DEATH.

Aint goin to happen at my house! :angry::angry::angry:

Hi Kingfish,

It is not all that easy. Don't forget that we are literally "piggy back" riding on the intentions of this Corporation named USA Inc. They have an allotment of (I might be wrong) 3 trillion ID that they want to turn around as well.

They are allowing us to do it as well, because they are figuring that we will pay our taxes, in which they will get another share (up to 50%) by default. So it is a win win situation as well.

On top, all those people that will get rich at the same time will have other interests than to go after the corrupt government, so this will be kind of the passive silencing money for the few who made a good slice on it. Be honest to yourself - will you pursue and stand up for the poor once you have amassed this huge amount of wealth, getting busy to start to spend and protect it from the rest of the world? Most people will be overwhelmed by the amounts at hand and like most Lottery millionaires, 95% of the folks will have lost it again in the next 5 to 10 years. It is the statistics that show the truth about this. If you do not want to fall in under the 95%, you want to be prepared and get the correct mindset going.

I am doing this by educating myself. I am doing this through the Global Information Network (GIN). It is a like-minded Group of individuals all around the world who are led by a group of distinguished and well situated leaders and speakers that want to put an end to the global attack to humanity around the world. This can only happen through education from the inside out, since the media are controlled by the ruling class. Through the law of attraction the members will, through training and learning be able to attract a lot of the wealth away from the goons and start building a balancing force that will then in turn stop the evil movements planned.

I suspect that the difference between most of the Dinar investors and E.G me is, that I got to find out about the Dinar through GIN as one of the options to make money and with that gain power. I already have my plans laid out what I am going to do with the money, through what I am learning with GIN. Anyone interested in more of this, please PM me. Joining GIN is only available through invitation. I will also provide reasonable priced access to the CD-series "Your Wish Is Your Command" and a password to get more information.

Another interesting source regarding the current ruling power, which is called the Government of USA Inc. and has actually nothing to do with the intention of the forefathers as documented in the "Declaration of Independence" and the real "Constitution of the United States of America" as pointed out by GIDad is the following website www.theonlyanswertotyranny.com. You can buy a book and a series of CD's that explain in all detail the complete history of how we got in the mess that the world is in right now and also the options to get out of this.

It is the greatest puzzle being built in front of your eyes and is a must read for anyone who is interested to have grandchildren that will be proud of you, because you did something to stop the total enslavement of the world population. And believe me if I say that the chinese are living in a wonderful land compared to what we are facing if we do not do something about the current situation and where it is heading. IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!!

Thanks for listening!

• Upvote 1