Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ADAM THINKS?

Go to Adam's blog at www.dinarspeculation.com

There he posts his most current thoughts about pending Dinar RV and other issues!

Thank you!

B)

PS if you are VIP you can go both places!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Rumor has it that thousands are selling their New Iraqi Dinar on Ebay.

That's ebay.com and I believe the rumor is true.

I have a crap load of dinar that i will sell you guys for cheap. It's a great collectors item. Afterall, those website owners are licensed as collectible currency salesman not investment brokers.

I would like to sell all of it before the LOP. That's LOSS OF PROFIT.

The New Iraqi Dinar, the redenominated currency is what will have potential for RV.

Don't hate just do your own research.

See you at EBAY>COM guys. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 34

Hey guys! Rumor has it that thousands are selling their New Iraqi Dinar on Ebay.

I have a crap load of dinar that i will sell you guys for cheap. It's a great collectors item. Afterall, those website owners are licensed as collectible currency salesman not investment brokers.

The New Iraqi Dinar, the redenominated currency is what will have potential for RV.

enough with this crap :blink:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Adam runs this site, but in my opinion, he doesnt know anymore than any of us! He has stated before that he learns from us just as much...if not more than we do from him! His opinion is always welcome, but so is everyone elses!

if the price is right I will buy a couple million...obviously you have no idea what is getting ready to happen, if you did...you wouldnt be making posts like this one!
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

You've got to love all the enthusiasm in the dinar world lately!! :(

It's amazing. All you guys will sell your dinar cheap, and whine about it, then guess what? :o

It will rv and you'll be left out. That's how it will go down. Got to love it!!! :P

If you've got more than $5k invested in this thing and your not doing well financially maybe you should get out.

Greed would probably have been your initial reason for investing that much. On the other hand, if your working, not making bad coin, this is still a no brainer investment! If we loose, it won't break the bank, if it rv's at any value above what we paid, rock on, nothing much lost other than time spent on here. ;)

Remember the old adage... Nothing ventured, nothing gained!! :D

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Who is Adam? No bashing intended I dont know who Adam is.

You would have to have had a profit before you lose it.

• Sad 1

All those guys that are screaming about selling their dinars..... I do believe are doing just that ....selling dinars to get commission but not necessarily theirs. They complain and say they want out ...they need to sell ....but I don't believe that for one second... just another way to convince people to buy....come on July 10 join date....... <_<

Just say'n

Dame

Who is Adam? No bashing intended I dont know who Adam is.

Adam Montana, author of the books advertised in the scrolling ads, and owner of this site. "The" man here.

;)

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ADAM THINKS"

As a matter of fact, Not really, ...No.

uhh.... :blink:

Thank you sunglasses for the post.

Did anyone notice the date that Sunglasses posted this topic?......... it is New Years Day ( January 1, 2011)

woah! :eek:

You've got to love all the enthusiasm in the dinar world lately!! :(

It's amazing. All you guys will sell your dinar cheap, and whine about it, then guess what? :o

It will rv and you'll be left out. That's how it will go down. Got to love it!!! :P

If you've got more than $5k invested in this thing and your not doing well financially maybe you should get out.

Greed would probably have been your initial reason for investing that much. On the other hand, if your working, not making bad coin, this is still a no brainer investment! If we loose, it won't break the bank, if it rv's at any value above what we paid, rock on, nothing much lost other than time spent on here. ;)

Remember the old adage... Nothing ventured, nothing gained!! :D

YOu JUst hit it right on the kisser jajaja

post-32882-131052252392_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you sunglasses for the post.

Did anyone notice the date that Sunglasses posted this topic?......... it is New Years Day ( January 1, 2011)

Yes, but the responses are all current. Must have brought this up from storage to give people another reason to check out Adam's blog etc.

:rolleyes:

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't usually say this, but CAN WE BAN THIS PERSON! He/she is getting down right annoying.