Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else received this !!!

rw.sutton

I opened up my email this morning, and had this message, I cannot confirm any of it, I dont propose to be a dinar genius, but would like for a few of the more experienced ones to kick this around, with your summations.

Thanks for your response in advance, Remember, Im just passing it along...

Dec 31 4:02 PM [masterblaster] [dred1] I just received this from a friend -Hey, All! Looks like we have a revalue of the IQD! Remember that I am just the messenger, but I am passing along to you what was reported to me: 1) RV/RI at $3.70 and they are already partying in Iraq. 2) Our banking systems will not show the rate until 5:00 Eastern time today - end of business the last day of week and last week of month of the year. 3) New budget has been approved, passed, and published in their Gazette as of today. Whatever they pass into law in their parliament has to be published in their Gazette to become law or official. That means they had to revalue as the new budget contains the new rate and has been made law. 4) Ali has been given a two-hour standby - he has a certain amount of time in which to change his rates to the new rate of a currency rate change. Also, he has said he will put up a banner on his website announcing the revalue.

Dec 31 4:02 PM [masterblaster] [dred1] Now, FYI. For a couple of weeks, we have heard from a certain source that the IQD will reinstate (come back to the rate pre-sanctions or pre-war) at first, then over the next two -to- four days will revalue (come to a higher rate). Just a word of advice; do what you feel comfortable with and what you need to do, but be aware that this may be the case if we actually are seeing a rate of $3.70 by Monday when our banking system opens, and know that it is possible it may increase over the next very few days. Personally, I would not look at this for a much-longer time frame than a few days. Might, might not. Your discretion. What we have been looking at for today that says this is a time for revalue: 1) Publishing of budget in the Gazette. 2) One of the governments being told their currency would revalue this week (they are one that is in the basket of currencies). 3) Banks in a certain country stating they will be ready to cash out this week. 4) A particular bank stating they would see a rate change to

Dec 31 4:03 PM [masterblaster] [dred1] Now, FYI. For a couple of weeks, we have heard from a certain source that the IQD will reinstate (come back to the rate pre-sanctions or pre-war) at first, then over the next two -to- four days will revalue (come to a higher rate). Just a word of advice; do what you feel comfortable with and what you need to do, but be aware that this may be the case if we actually are seeing a rate of $3.70 by Monday when our banking system opens, and know that it is possible it may increase over the next very few days. Personally, I would not look at this for a much-longer time frame than a few days. Might, might not. Your discretion. What we have been looking at for today that says this is a time for revalue: 1) Publishing of budget in the Gazette. 2) One of the governments being told their currency would revalue this week (they are one that is in the basket of currencies). 3) Banks in a certain country stating they will be ready to cash out this week. 4) A particular bank stating they would see a rate change to

Dec 31 4:04 PM [masterblaster] 3) Banks in a certain country stating they will be ready to cash out this week. 4) A particular bank stating they would see a rate change to [dred1] 4) A particular bank stating they would see a rate change today. 5) Information that has come in from many sources stating that yesterday/today was the time. 6) My cousin, Bill's studied conclusion. :-)

Well, here is the bottom line for today: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

<BR clear=all>Remember, Im just passing it along.......

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Maybe this is what my friend who refereed me to this crazy investment was talking about.

He left a message on my voice mail last night while I was sleeping saying the RV had occurred and the rate was 3.70

he said in his voice mail he would send me an email, then he never did and I haven't been able to reach him (probably sleeping off his new years eve)

maybe there is some truth to this

Let's Hope So

GO RV B)

If I had a dollar every time I heard this, there wouldn't be a need to wait for the RV because I would have millions. The same old song and dance but wait I will hurry out and by more dinars. I don't think so! :P

I must agree. Don't mean to sound like a pessimist. I hope you are right. It's just that it is almost daily that somone comes on here with the date and rate and it has not yet been true. Many "friends" said it was supposed to RV by Dec 25 @ 3.60. Many said Dec 31 @ 3.22. I do believe it is soon. For now, I cannot hold my breath with every chicken-littlle / "sky is falling" / "trust ME". I just find it almost entertaining to read the predictions. Too bad we didn't get paid even just dollar each time someone made a prediction!

All I can say is that if I don't hear an official announcement by Monday, I have to ask for my job back, which would really suck!

• Upvote 3

I will throw my 2 cents in. I believe that the RV has happened. I feel we will not get any announcement from newspaper radio, or television. We will not see it until it is on the sites of the CBI, Forex, or on Ali's on Monday or any day next week. Monday seems like the best day, but who knows.

As far as rate, my guess is 3.60 but could be anywhere up to 3.86.

Call me crazy, but.... I have been called worse.. LOL

McMike

• Upvote 3

If I had a dollar every time I heard this, there wouldn't be a need to wait for the RV because I would have millions. The same old song and dance but wait I will hurry out and by more dinars. I don't think so! :P

I've told you 2 million times don't exaggerate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

The Gazette is a official source for laws/resolution to be passed in Iraq. However after visiting this source I didn't see anything about an RV nor a rate. I'm not bashing just reporting. I hope you are right.

I don't feel you will see it published in the Gazette until it has already happened.

I've been told by the person who brought me into the Dinar investment, that the first place we'll see a change is the CBI website.

I can't imagine finding that information to be found anywhere else prior to that site.

Therefore, I believe most places/sites that show the value use their sites to retrieve the information from the CBI. Meaning, once it changes on the CBI website, all other sites will update.

On a side note, the rates on the CBI website have not changed or shown an update since 12/29/2010.. Which Would have been a Wednesday.

But we are talking about a place in the world in a different time zone.