Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dinar investors READ THIS!!!

Very well put. We need to wait upon the Lord to direct our steps and HE shall supply all our needs. Should HE choose to do this thru the dinar RV then praise the Lord. Just remember we should attempt to help those in need as God leads. It truly is more blessed to give than to receive however it sure would be great for this RV to go ahead and happen so that we might be in a better position to share with those in need around us. GO RV and Happy New Year!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I think I LOVE YOU!! God has put peace in me knowing this WILL HAPPEN soon! Everyone is uptight, even the Believers. I know that I know it is going to happen soon! It came from the spirit of God awhile back. Great post! All that read this and "keeps", and anyone else; just continue to have faith!

• Upvote 8

I DISAGREE THAT DINAR IS THE BIGGEST SCAM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THE DINAR . WHY DID YOU COME ON TO THE SITE IF YOU HAVE NO FAITH OR DON'T INVEST?

AT LEASE I KNOW THERE IS A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING THE LOTTERY THIS WAY.

MY JOB IS STILL IMPORTANT BUT ONE DAY I WILL HIT THIS LOTTERY AND RETIRE WHILE YOU STILL PREACH AS A LOSER AND GROW OLD AND STILL BE POOR.

YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT PLANET.

U SHOULD KNOW THAT IRAQ HAS THE SECOND LARGEST OIL AND NATURAL GAS RESERVES IN THE WORLD AND THIS IS FACT!

GET A CLUE AND WELCOME TO EARTH.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 28

YES MAN WAS MADE FOR GODS GLORY.....NOT OUR OWN. OUR LORD DOES ALL THINGS IN HIS TIME FOR MANS OWN GOOD.....IF WE TRIED TO TAKE THESE THINGS UPON OURSELVES, JUST THINK OF THE MESS(NOT THAT WE CAN) LATELY WITH ALL THE HYPE, I TOO HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF DEPENDING ON MY OWN THOUGHTS AND DESIRES......THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT OUR LORD IS SOVEREIGN AND AS LONG AS WE TRUST IN HIM,WE'VE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT........ALL IN HIS TIME....ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , JESUS

• Upvote 11

I DISAGREE THAT DINAR IS THE BIGGEST SCAM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I STILL HAVE FAITH IN THE DINAR . WHY DID YOU COME ON TO THE SITE IF YOU HAVE NO FAITH OR DON'T INVEST?

AT LEASE I KNOW THERE IS A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING THE LOTTERY THIS WAY.

MY JOB IS STILL IMPORTANT BUT ONE DAY I WILL HIT THIS LOTTERY AND RETIRE WHILE YOU STILL PREACH AS A LOSER AND GROW OLD AND STILL BE POOR.

YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT PLANET.

U SHOULD KNOW THAT IRAQ HAS THE SECOND LARGEST OIL AND NATURAL GAS RESERVES IN THE WORLD AND THIS IS FACT!

GET A CLUE AND WELCOME TO EARTH.

hi all,

to the man that said i was totally off and welcome to earth... READ SLOWER next time. I was saying i believe in the dinar just as Noah believed in the ark!

hello i live on the earth and if you put as much energy into reading as you do complaining and being rude then you too would have understood what you were reading and that we are on the same page!

Read more:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Amen and Amen. God is our source and I do believe the Word is True. Iraq will become one of the leading countries in the World. It is because of prophecies about rebuilt Babylon and the Word of God that I invested in the dinar and believe with my whole heart it will be a way for the Lord to bless us, but remember God blesses us TO BE A BLESSING.

• Upvote 6

Amen and Amen. God is our source and I do believe the Word is True. Iraq will become one of the leading countries in the World. It is because of prophecies about rebuilt Babylon and the Word of God that I invested in the dinar and believe with my whole heart it will be a way for the Lord to bless us, but remember God blesses us TO BE A BLESSING.

SO TRUE:)

• Upvote 3

OUCH!!!! 007 how far are your panties stuck up your butt???? Or is that your head?

You are in this waaaay tooo deeeeep! maybe it is time to step back and take a breath.

You failed to read the message as it is written.

If you can find the time to stop and smell the roses try re-reading the message you will see. (hopefully for your sake)

If not, you can't possibly believe that everything happens for a reason...(oh, FYI God)... that is okay but for goodness sake don't slam a message that suggests it.

Thanks Heathery for your beautifully well written post..... and opening my eyes so that my feet can be safely put back on the ground where they belong....so that I can be grateful for this blessing....as I am and should always be.

Happy New Years to all!!!!

• Upvote 4

WELL SAID MY SISTER. AND I TOO WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE ONE THING WHICH HAS KEPT ME SOMEWHAT SANE IN ALL OF THIS IS THE EVER PRESENT KNOWLEDGE THAT IT NOT ONLY WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT TOLD ME ABOUT IT BUT ALSO TOLD ME TO WAIT ON GOD, AND I QUOTE, " IVE GOT THIS UNDER CONTROL". NOT THE EASIEST THING FOR ME TO DO, BUT AS ALWAYS GOD HAS PULLED ME THROUGH.

me too! i heard that too. the fact that you have heard the same thing encourages me! thanks :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

This is not a rumor, nor is it posted as such...it is an OPINION and posted properly AS an opinion:

The late Mahatma Ghandi is reported to have said , "if I ever met a Christian who ACTED like Christ, then I would become a Christian..."

In the angst of no-rv for such a long period of time (to some-not me) there is so very much invective and negative that I often shake my head and especially from "some" who "profess" to be Christians...

people THINK : the "world" and especially the people of the ME are watching on this thing called the world-wide-web

what opinion will they form of YOU based on what you say here...remember to many of them you are Christian or Jewish simply because you live in the US... what will they think of all the hateful things often posted in this forum....

HEATHERY MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESS YOUR WORDS OF FAITH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR A NEWBIE YOU HAVE SHOWN WISDOM AND COURAGE IMO THAT MANY WOULD DO WELL TO HEED...WELL SAID !!!

• Upvote 11

This is not a rumor, nor is it posted as such...it is an OPINION and posted properly AS an opinion:

The late Mahatma Ghandi is reported to have said , "if I ever met a Christian who ACTED like Christ, then I would become a Christian..."

In the angst of no-rv for such a long period of time (to some-not me) there is so very much invective and negative that I often shake my head and especially from "some" who "profess" to be Christians...

people THINK : the "world" and especially the people of the ME are watching on this thing called the world-wide-web

what opinion will they form of YOU based on what you say here...remember to many of them you are Christian or Jewish simply because you live in the US... what will they think of all the hateful things often posted in this forum....

HEATHERY MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESS YOUR WORDS OF FAITH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR A NEWBIE YOU HAVE SHOWN WISDOM AND COURAGE IMO THAT MANY WOULD DO WELL TO HEED...WELL SAID !!!

ty :)

• Upvote 2

How is this a scam...what is the scam here? You bought the dinar for a price and you still have the power to sell it back losing some in the process, but not losing everything you invested. If people are so worried about this being a scam, sell your dinar back and get out of the game. This is why you invest what you can lose, not invest everything you have expecting to mass gain. I have invested enough that if it does something I will not be hurting; will not retire but will have money. If it turns out to do nothing, then I lose what I invested and move on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How is this a scam...what is the scam here? You bought the dinar for a price and you still have the power to sell it back losing some in the process, but not losing everything you invested. If people are so worried about this being a scam, sell your dinar back and get out of the game. This is why you invest what you can lose, not invest everything you have expecting to mass gain. I have invested enough that if it does something I will not be hurting; will not retire but will have money. If it turns out to do nothing, then I lose what I invested and move on.

you need to read it again i did not say it was a scam dang!

Good morning all!

I have read alot of things on this sight but, never posted a word. Today seems like a good day to start. This post is for the sons and daughters, of the Most High, who have invested in the dinar. Why did you invest in this currency? Was it based on a word you recieved? If so then why are you upset right now? All the posts i have read today seem to be so down. Yet most of you say you are saved. (which by the way i am not questioning)

Here is my point. Please remember today of all days.... Dinar is not your source!!! Anymore than your job is! God is your source!!! So if you have acted in good faith and invested in this dinar based on a word, or a peace, or a green light, so to speak, in your spirit, then what is wrong with you today?

Today is a funny day as all the headlines seem to read something like this "2010's biggest scams #1 dinar" but think back.... What do you think the headlines looked like during the years Noah was building the ark? HMMM how about biggest scam of 200 BC or so "Biggest scam of the year #1 The ark and the great flood!!!"

or when Elijah has to face the prophets of bahl

or when Jesus himself faced the pharacies (please forgive my spelling :)

or when Jeremiah faced that king and prophecied anyway

Just a few examples....why do we curl up in a corner and decide that we must have missed God bc it didnt happen on our time schedule? Or loose all of our backbone and become giant weenies and take bait of the enemy diquised as the worlds bad report?

I have come today to exhort you!! Stand strong be of good cheer do not give up 5 minutes before your breakthrough! Trust the Lord and not the report of the world! We are the conduits for Gods Glory to come to yhe world. Stand and believe! Push back against the lies of the enemy!

When God does this thing with the dinar it will be to his glory and no mans! When he opens this door in HIS TIME no man will be able to close it! Doesnt the word say to trust him and see that He is good! Well be of good cheer today and all who have ears to hear I hope you are blessed and encouraged by this post today :)

Happy New Year To All

Heathery

ps please if u are reading this please read carefully before you leave me a rude comment. i am not calling the dinar a scam i was quoting a headline i read today

• Upvote 2

I think the topic should read Dinar "christian" investors read this. People say that if you don't like a chat or a topic don't click on it. Right? This whole post is all about the christian beliefs related to the Dinar. I AM a Dinar investor so I read it. I didn't want to read about christian stuff though. So the next time some dingleberg says if you don't like the topic title then don't click on it then MAYBE the topic starter can say what the topic REALLY is. A place to push their beliefs.

So if that's what it is then I can post some of my beliefs....

FACT- God killed women and children in the Bible. God of love? Not hardly.

FACT-God condoned slavery in the Bible

I could go on and on but this God of yours sounds NOTHING like a God of love. One of cruelty? Yes...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

I think the topic should read Dinar "christian" investors read this. People say that if you don't like a chat or a topic don't click on it. Right? This whole post is all about the christian beliefs related to the Dinar. I AM a Dinar investor so I read it. I didn't want to read about christian stuff though. So the next time some dingleberg says if you don't like the topic title then don't click on it then MAYBE the topic starter can say what the topic REALLY is. A place to push their beliefs.

So if that's what it is then I can post some of my beliefs....

FACT- God killed women and children in the Bible. God of love? Not hardly.

FACT-God condoned slavery in the Bible

I could go on and on but this God of yours sounds NOTHING like a God of love. One of cruelty? Yes...

that is why it said all who have ears to hear. if u truly knew Him then u wouldnt be talking that way he is loving but he is also rightous. beyond that you are just as free to not read this as i am to write it and to some it is informative and let the record show that i am not sitting close enough too you to cram anything down your throat

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1