Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat @ J4D on New Years Eve @ 10:30 pm CST

ronscarpa

Okie Chat @ J4D on New Years Eve @ 10:30 pm CST

Posted by Rilee on zzz

OKIE OIL MAN : FINALLY GOT THRU TO BAGDAD--STILL CONFLICTING STORIES--1 SAYS ITS HAPPENED----1 SAID IT HASN'T--NO I'M NOT DRUNK--I DON'T DRINK--BUT IF I NEEDED A REASON TONIGHT WOULD CERTAINLY BE A FINE TIME TO START--BOTH AGREED ON THE 3.60 RATE THO--I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN OR WHAT TO THINK ABOUT REPUDIATING STATEMENTS BOTH FROM RELIABLE AND CREDIBLE SOURCES--THEY BOTH AGREE THAT COME MONDAY THIS WILL BE ALL BEHIND US--THATS ABOUT ALL THEY AGREED ON

OKIE OIL MAN : RILEE--DOG-GONE IT---I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT--A REAL BRAIN TEASER---

OKIE OIL MAN : I AM JUST AS ANXIOUS AS YOU GUYS AND WISH I COULD FURNISH MORE DEFINITIVE INFO--THIS IS CRAZY

OKIE OIL MAN : BLAINO--SINCE I SAW YOU ON HERE IS THE REASON I DID NOT CALL--IF ANYTHING APPEARS TONIGHT I WILL CALL AND COME BACK IN AND POST--IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS--I WILL TRY TO ANSWER--BUT I AM THE ONE WITH THE QUESTIONS TONIGHT

Rusty Hook : are all speculative investments this crazy...if so this will be my last one!!

OKIE OIL MAN : RUSTY HOOK--ME TOO PAL

Blaino : Great, you must have tried again right after we hung up! Good effort!

OKIE OIL MAN : BLAINO--CORRECTO--I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT GOING TO BED--BUT DID NOT WANT GROUP LEFT HANGING--BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I DID ANYHOW

Shelby17 : Okie is one source more connected than another?

OKIE OIL MAN : SHELBY-2 DIFFERENT SOURCES--BOTH CREDIBLE--THATS WHAT MAKES IT SOUND SO UN-BELIEVEABLE TO ME--1 OF THEM ARE RIGHT--JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH 1

OKIE OIL MAN : BLAINO AND I HAD AN IN DEPTH DISCUSSION AWHILE AGO AND WE CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE LOGIC OF WHAT IS TRANSPIRING--BLAINO AND BECKY IS GREAT ANALYSIST AND WE ALL AGREED THERE ARE NO REASON THIS HAS NOT OCCURED---NONE

OKIE OIL MAN : NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE USUALLY LOGIC AND REASONING PREVAILS---BUT IN THIS DINAR THINGY--NOTHING SEEMS RATIONAL

OKIE OIL MAN : I FEEL THAT I LET OTHERS DOWN BY SUPPLYING INFO THAT DID NOT PAN OUT—

OKIE OIL MAN : FOR ALL WE KNOW --IT COULD ALREADY HAVE OCCURED--WHO KNOWS?

OKIE OIL MAN : THE ODDITY OF THIS WHOLE INTEL THING IS BOTH SOURCES ARE IN THE PLACE TO KNOW--JUST DON'T AGREE--THAT'S THE PART I CAN'T UNDERSTAND

kalbritt : how can they agree on rate and not 2 rv

OKIE OIL MAN : KALBRITT--THATS THE 64 DOLLAR QUESTION

OKIE OIL MAN : I HAVE 2 MORE CONTACTS IN AMMAN AND CAIRO THAT I WILL TRY LATER--SEE IF THEY AGREE--THEIR IN THE GOV

OKIE OIL MAN : THE NIGHTS NOT OVER--MAYBE MORE INTEL LATER ON--I HOPE--ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT AHEAD I THINK

Blaino : Bottom line: gotta have a currency, gotta give the people more than Coca-cola money

OKIE OIL MAN : BLAINO--ROGER THAT--INCIDENTIALLY FOLKS THE SMART CARDS WILL BE LOADED ON THE 4TH--AND AFTER BEING REDUCED FROM 1250 DINARS PER MONTH TO 250 DINARS A MONTH THAT SHOULD SPELL SOMETHING

Godschild : Dear Okie You are such a light in the darkness! I've learned so much in a very short time. Thank you for sharing your knowledge & insights & Intel. Whether it happens this weekend or not, it WILL happen. It has to. This time here has been really cool & we will probably look back at it with fond memories.. It WILL happen. Why did 1 country RV - Estonia, & not any others? Aren't they all in a basket together?

OKIE OIL MAN : GODSCHILD--GOOD POINT--IMF STATED SEVERAL COUNTRIES WOULD ALL GO AT THE SAME TIME WITH IRAQ BEING THE PREMIER COUNTRY AND THE REST TO FOLLOW---AS PER IMF STATEMENT IN NOVEMBER

OKIE OIL MAN : ESTONIA'S R/V MAY BE THE CATALYST TO MAKE OTHERS OCCUR ALSO--JUST SPECULATING--MAY BE A START OF A LANDSLIDE--LETS HOPE SO

OKIE OIL MAN : THE IMF CONTROLS THE DENOMINATION OF ALL CURRIENCIES---PERIOD

OKIE OIL MAN : SHABBI HIMSELF STATED THAT HE WOULD RAISE THE VALUE AND RE-DENOMINATE THE DINAR BY THE END OF 2010 ON 4 SEPERATE OCCASIONS THIS YEAR AND ONLY THIS MONTH STATED THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WOULD BE RAISED---

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

DIFFERENT SOURCES--BOTH CREDIBLE--THATS WHAT MAKES IT SOUND SO UN-BELIEVEABLE TO ME--1 OF THEM ARE RIGHT--JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH 1

flip a coin and let us know what you decide okie

--THEY BOTH AGREE THAT COME MONDAY THIS WILL BE ALL BEHIND US

there's that monday thing again

SHABBI HIMSELF STATED THAT HE WOULD RAISE THE VALUE AND RE-DENOMINATE THE DINAR BY THE END OF 2010 ON 4 SEPERATE OCCASIONS THIS YEAR AND ONLY THIS MONTH STATED THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WOULD BE RAISED---

He lied.... happy new year

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ill give you all my 2 cents worth....If we dont hear something positive today(Saturday ) or tomorrow from the IMF on the basket of currencies or the Dinar...we may be waiting a few more weeks. I can wait but dont want to.....I gotta get out of this frozen wasteland..Go RV ;)B) The wife needs a vacation too :)

Edited by tim5400

Okie has always seemed to have the best handle on what's happening regarding the RV. I'm still putting my faith in his posts that the RV will be completed by today or tomorrow and that we will be be able to begin cashing in on Monday, January 3, 2011.

Okie has been good enough to pass on the intel he gets. You have to remember, he has been checked out by many people on these boards, he is who he says he is. He has already made his money in the oil industry. He is truly trying to help us and sometimes his intel contacts get it wrong (for whatever reason). We all have to understand that even more important than this RV, OKie wouldn't want to trash his good reputation with his peers in the industry by becoming the crazy old man that likes to lie to people on the message boards. Okie is a good man.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Anyone that puts out such GARBAGE should be subject to some bashing .... there have been people that actually put out valid, documented facts (that just happen to go against what the pummpers are pumping) and they get bashed mercileslly. Yet this clown (okie) spews out the same BS day after day and we're supposed to not comment in a negative way? I think the only way to stop the negative comments are to quite allowing his posts to be put on here.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 12

I haven't been around very long but it seems every time this guy makes a prediction it never pans out or it's always 50/50. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Personally I think he is a gas station attendant who's only job is to check dipsticks or works at Jiffy Lube. 50/50 you pick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think the point everyone should take out of this is that we did all see where Shabs said he would redenom the currency by the end of the year, and just because we didn't get some breaking news by our local news anchor saying... dinar holders are now free to cash in doesn't mean they didn't do anything. Then again maybe they said screw it we want to pay the full debts and we want to be back under the full CH7 sanctions. But either way we are still on a holiday weekend so let patience prevail... I'm going to go play some more XBOX.

• Upvote 3

It seems like many people are suffering from a severe case of DDD....Deadly Dinar Delirium. Lets put things back in perspective. This investment is purely speculative and has a very high probability of not returning anything significant. Those who have convinced themselves that this investment will be the path to financial independence need to scale back their expectations. Does everyone here follow their 401K investments and stock market investment with the same expectations?? Its always nice to dream about how we will react if this actually does hit big. But convincing yourself that these dreams are now your life plans and convincing yourself that this will actually happen is setting yourself up for a HUGE let down.

All the stories and speculation on rates and dates are interesting and fun to read but we all must stay grounded. For those who are frustrated to the point of venomous responses perhaps its time to take a break from reading these posts. Exercise your ability to click out of the topic...if an Okie post comes up again ( and they should continue to be posted) don't read it or at a minimum remember that the track record for accuracy is not there. If Okie's statements don't hit the mark and this generates this much anger...your expectations are obviously way to high....and I know MANY people that will trade their life's problems with you.

Relative to the RV...its obvious that there are powers at work here that are well above all who are posting Intel. Perhaps in the end we will find that someone like Okie will have reasonable sources. It is certainly a safe bet that the entire process of accessing and determining the next steps for Iraqi Dinar is complex beyond all our comprehension. I would be surprised if those powers involved actually have a hard RV date attached. Assuming the RV can happen this has major global implications on currency markets and Governments. Its time to scale back our expectations from this WILL or MUST happen to this has a slim chance of happening!

I good treatment for DDD is some time away from the old internet!!

I hope the RV does happen BIG. It would be nice to walk away for the drudgery called work and enjoy financial independence...I just don't plan on it!

Thanks to all at DV for providing the venue for ALL of us to explore this investment.

Happy New Year!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ron, I was just looking at the Okie Chat on another site, when I returned to DV to see if we had it posted. Glad to see you had. I am curious if this might be "part" of the reason behind Adam's comment in this morning's email. At least someone is saying it has RV'd. :D:)

• Upvote 1

It seems like many people are suffering from a severe case of DDD....Deadly Dinar Delirium. Lets put things back in perspective. This investment is purely speculative and has a very high probability of not returning anything significant. Those who have convinced themselves that this investment will be the path to financial independence need to scale back their expectations. Does everyone here follow their 401K investments and stock market investment with the same expectations?? Its always nice to dream about how we will react if this actually does hit big. But convincing yourself that these dreams are now your life plans and convincing yourself that this will actually happen is setting yourself up for a HUGE let down.

All the stories and speculation on rates and dates are interesting and fun to read but we all must stay grounded. For those who are frustrated to the point of venomous responses perhaps its time to take a break from reading these posts. Exercise your ability to click out of the topic...if an Okie post comes up again ( and they should continue to be posted) don't read it or at a minimum remember that the track record for accuracy is not there. If Okie's statements don't hit the mark and this generates this much anger...your expectations are obviously way to high....and I know MANY people that will trade their life's problems with you.

Relative to the RV...its obvious that there are powers at work here that are well above all who are posting Intel. Perhaps in the end we will find that someone like Okie will have reasonable sources. It is certainly a safe bet that the entire process of accessing and determining the next steps for Iraqi Dinar is complex beyond all our comprehension. I would be surprised if those powers involved actually have a hard RV date attached. Assuming the RV can happen this has major global implications on currency markets and Governments. Its time to scale back our expectations from this WILL or MUST happen to this has a slim chance of happening!

I good treatment for DDD is some time away from the old internet!!

I hope the RV does happen BIG. It would be nice to walk away for the drudgery called work and enjoy financial independence...I just don't plan on it!

Thanks to all at DV for providing the venue for ALL of us to explore this investment.

Happy New Year!

You fail to realize is everyone scales back their expectations to this has a slim chance of happening none of us would even be here so just sell your dinar cause who wastes their time on this is not likely going to happen... sorry if your seriously investing money on something you believe has a slim chance of happening then you are not smart. period. Not being mean but that is the truth it would be more like gambling than investing.

• Downvote 2

Anyone that puts out such GARBAGE should be subject to some bashing .... there have been people that actually put out valid, documented facts (that just happen to go against what the pummpers are pumping) and they get bashed mercileslly. Yet this clown (okie) spews out the same BS day after day and we're supposed to not comment in a negative way? I think the only way to stop the negative comments are to quite allowing his posts to be put on here.

What I find to be so funny is the FACT that each and every "OKIE post" is labled "OKIE". Why in the world do people that don't like to hear this "clown" keep reading every word he has to say???? It's not like you were tricked into reading it. Just saying........ :P

• Upvote 1

If people had reliable sources

And with how many times it was supposed to happen and hasn't to date

Then all these gurus secret contact should be saying there is a chance instead of it will on this day or its happened

Instead of making a excuse like they don't know why it didn't but wait I just got a call from my other source and he says thursday

It will happen we know that much but realisticly no one knows when or at what rate

If someone did and leaked that info out (im sure only a few would be privelage to the details)

There would be people looking for that person to make them accountable for there actions

A rv like this having the availability to make people millionares for a small investmant is rare

Don't worry about what the gurus say

Almost everyone who sells dinar say they will send out emails when it happens they want u to cash in with them so they get there cash in fee from you and it will be on the news

I personally read rumors, chats and supposed intel for fun

I read iraq news to try and sift out what's really going on but take that info with a grain of salt as well remember iraqs news is controlled by the governmant ie you read what thy want you to

Either way I enjoy this site and don't let it affect my decisions or mood

• Upvote 2

It is ok to disagree with someones post!!

All we are asking is that you show some class and not call people names.

When people start bashing it keeps snowballing and the next thing you know we are having to close the threads or even ban members and that is what we are trying NOT to have to do!!

FYI: I don't read ANY COMMENTS from Okie or TK for the same reasons that you posted this response! Others might try to do the same and just skip those post that come from people who they feel don't have any creditability instead of making post like Bigfoot68 just made above!! Not Good BF68

• Upvote 3

I feel you on the making a change for the better Bumper. I don't usually post on here, because I know how forums work, and it involves a whole lot of people saying whatever they want to whoever they want due to anonymity. I don't take everything these guys say as very serious, but it's interesting at least, and hopefully there is some substance in each post with truth.

• Upvote 3

OKIE OIL MAN : I FEEL THAT I LET OTHERS DOWN BY SUPPLYING INFO THAT DID NOT PAN OUT—

[/b][/size][/color]

Your not the only one to have done this, but i wouldn't worry about it. Same thing has happened to everyone that has tried to pin point a date/rate so far. So nothing new there. A for effort though!!! Keep'm coming......Thanks