Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED chat 12/31/2010 @ 13:17 PM

FoRgiVeN OnE

* December 31st, 2010 12:52 pm · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

MEDs CHAT 12-31-2010 13:17 PM est

Med says to (13:17:24):

I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE THIRD CALL YET

BUT

SINCE IT IS OBVIOUS

THAT NO RV IS COMING IN 2010

I CAN TELL YOU WHY

SINCE I DO KNOW WHERE THIS CAME FROM

AND IT IS ACCURATE

OK I MESSED WITH YOU THIS MORNING ON THE BREAD BASKET

AND DOME

THE DOME WAS THE DOME PARLIAMENT CONVENES

THE BREAD BASKET WAS DINAR

AND IT WAS STACKS/PALLETS OF IT

AND SOME WERE RIGHT

IT WAS THE BUDGET

AS WE SAID THE RV IS NOT PART OF THE BUDGET

NOR IS IT BUILT INTO THE BUDGET

BUT ONE ISSUE OF THE RV IS

THAT NOONE THOUGHT ABOUT

I CAN TELL YOU THIS

IRAQ DID NOT DRAG ITS FEET

AND NO SHABIBI WAS NOT HOLDING IT UP

IT WAS TWO SIMPLE THINGS

AND A COINCIDENCE STOPPED THE RV

TEMPORARILY

SHABIBI REALIZED THAT HE HAD NOT ENOUGH SMALL DENOMS PRINTED FOR THE RV TO BE ISSUED IN COUNTRY

A SECOND PRINTING WAS ORDER BY DE LA RUE IN THE UK

WITH THE KURDISH/ARABIC AND ENGLISH ON IT

THE FUNDING FOR THE PAYMENT TO DE LA RUE WAS IN THE NEW BUDGET

WHICH ENDED UP BEING SCRAPPED

AND WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THEN REREAD

BUT THEN PARLIAMENT ABRUPTLY ADJOURNED

AND SHABIBI AND DE LA RUE NOW ARE TREADING WATER TILL THEY RECONVENE SO SHABS HAS THE FUNDING AUTHORIZED TO PAY DE LA RUE

DE LA RUE WILL NOT SHIP TILL PAYMENT IS MADE

THAT IS WHY THE RV IS HELD UP

IT WAS THAT SIMPLE

THIS COMES FROM THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ

DIRECTLY

AND FROM MY FRIENDS CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS IN NY

WE WERE SEEING IS A THIRD PARTY WOULD CONFIRM THIS AM

BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK YET

AND I DIDN’T THINK IT WAS FAIR TO HOLD YOU IN SUSPENSE ANY LONGER

BUT

TO ALL YOU SEVERAL HUNDRED WHO JUST SHOWED UP FOR IT

SHAME ON YOU

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HUNG WITH THE REST OF US

I FEEL LIKE THE FAIR WEATHER FOOTBALL TEAM

HERE

YOU SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH US ALL THE TIME

PLEASE STAY NOW

AND AT LEAST FINISH THIS OUT

THIS ISSUE WILL BE DONE THIS MONTH

AND I AM TOLD THAT JAN IS THE MONTH THEY WANT THE RV RELEASED

IT IS THOUGH WE WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO RECONVENE

AND WE HAVE NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT

OK THAT IS IT

TY ALL DONE

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

I personally don't believe him but maybe that's just me with how long they have been working on the rv im sure they would of know along time ago if they had enough lower demons or if they needed to have more printed most of the time I think medic just likes to hear himself talk

Sorry I meant known and denoms I hate the spell check on my phone lol!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I generally like to trust Med's analysis, but this one seems far-fetched. I have a really hard time believing that in all this time since the original batch of small denoms was printed back in 2003 that they wouldn't have realized and made a thoughtful determination as to how many notes would be needed in terms of quantity, life expectancy, etc. Even if it wasn't considered initially, 7 years is a long time for someone to have figured it out. Just doesn't seem like a last minute consideration......."oops, we might not have enough....better order more before we RV." Seems a bit reckless, even by Iraqi standards. But as the GET team likes to say......I could be wrong. :unsure:

P.S.: And even if they somehow overlooked it, I find it even MORE difficult to believe that DeLaRue, being the company responsible for the printing of all Iraqi currency, would demand payment in advance knowing that this currency is about to increase drastically in value and ordered in much larger quantities in years to come. It's not like they have to worry about getting paid. :lol:

• Upvote 5

"SHABIBI REALIZED THAT HE HAD NOT ENOUGH SMALL DENOMS PRINTED FOR THE RV TO BE ISSUED IN COUNTRY

A SECOND PRINTING WAS ORDER BY DE LA RUE IN THE UK

WITH THE KURDISH/ARABIC AND ENGLISH ON IT"

Dont think a new currency will be good us speculators. Starting to look like only the dinar dealers and dinar websites will be the ones making all the money in this.

• Upvote 1

Something really really smells bad here. I thought Shabbibi was supposed to be a really smart man. A smart man would have taken the lower denoms into consideration. My common sense radar is going beep, beep, beep something not right. As of midnight tonight I am signing off all dinar websites for 15 days. The BS is killing me/

Something really really smells bad here. I thought Shabbibi was supposed to be a really smart man. A smart man would have taken the lower denoms into consideration. My common sense radar is going beep, beep, beep something not right. As of midnight tonight I am signing off all dinar websites for 15 days. The BS is killing me/

By the way, Med may have more people stay with him if he was not such a smart aleck and an Ego maniac

• Upvote 4

By the way, Med may have more people stay with him if he was not such a smart aleck and an Ego maniac

I agree it smells, unfortunately most of it does. I do not personally

believe there as any hold up at all, only that things are not happening the way

they all said it would. Lots of good things have occurred, but we need no excuses, just

patience.

I think it is wise for you to take a break...it would be healthy for your mind and heart. it is close

I think, but this back and forth type news is silly and not constructive.

All my best to you, and enjoy the time of rest. :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Med is just trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he has stated over and over and over that he was positive RV would happen in 2010. Funny how on the last day of 2010 he comes up with super secret intel that explains it all away. :lol: He still says that the RV was supposed to happen 5 or 6 times already but was held up for various reasons. He never mentioned lack of small denoms as one of those reasons. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the RV could NEVER have occured in the past(if you believe what Med says now), as there obviously was never enough small denoms printed.

• Upvote 5

Joke, Just a dumb Joke!!! He thinks that people believe his stupid rhetoric. Like he is really in Iraq? Please the real people that are over there should be livid with his statements. He takes away from the real military and other U.S affiliated individuals working hard to make our country better. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Thank you to everyone over seas for your hard work and dedication

Med is just trying to deflect attention away from the fact that he has stated over and over and over that he was positive RV would happen in 2010. Funny how on the last day of 2010 he comes up with super secret intel that explains it all away. :lol: He still says that the RV was supposed to happen 5 or 6 times already but was held up for various reasons. He never mentioned lack of small denoms as one of those reasons. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the RV could NEVER have occured in the past(if you believe what Med says now), as there obviously was never enough small denoms printed.

Yes, I agree MEd always has a rabbit excuse that pops out of his arse to not take responsibility for feeding his drones a bunch of BS. "With all moral certainty" translates into dont believe a word I say. :lol:

• Upvote 1

WAIT! Medic is full of crap!

Shabbibi said he was going to do this in 2010 and the talk of the new bills with Kurdish language was from months ago.

So all of this was planned for and was to happen in 2010 which means it was all covered in the 2010 budget and NOT the 2011 budget!

They are waiting to pass NEXT years spending budget (2011 NOT 2010) and this was started and planned for in 2010 and was covered and payed for in the 2010 budget!

So there is NO WAY things planned for in 2010 are in the 2011 budget!

Medic is BUSTED! :lol:

plus they had a massive excess of money from the 2010 budget that they did not spend so for sure the 2011 budget would have nothing to do with it.

And did not the GOI try to borrow money from the CBI?

The CBI is cash flush and does not need anything from the GOI

• Upvote 1

The IMF had the biggest influence on Shabs being in that position because of his brain. Can you IMAGINE the humiliation of such an oversight as to "forget" the small denoms?

Think he's more smarter than a fifth grader? I do. It is simply preposterous to believe that the entirety of the CBI overlooked this issue!

• Upvote 1

Wall Street Journal

December 13, 2010

Link in prior post

Mr. Cobbold had been with Chloride since 2007, and prior to that was with Smiths Group PLC in a variety of senior roles.

He will take the helm at a difficult time for De La Rue, which is struggling to overcome the impact of paper production irregularities that hit the company earlier this year.

Mr. Hussey resigned Aug. 12, a month after De La Rue suspended banknote paper production and launched an investigation into quality issues. The investigation found employees had deliberately falsified some paper specification test certificates for a limited number of customers.

I generally like to trust Med's analysis, but this one seems far-fetched. I have a really hard time believing that in all this time since the original batch of small denoms was printed back in 2003 that they wouldn't have realized and made a thoughtful determination as to how many notes would be needed in terms of quantity, life expectancy, etc. Even if it wasn't considered initially, 7 years is a long time for someone to have figured it out. Just doesn't seem like a last minute consideration......."oops, we might not have enough....better order more before we RV." Seems a bit reckless, even by Iraqi standards. But as the GET team likes to say......I could be wrong. :unsure:

P.S.: And even if they somehow overlooked it, I find it even MORE difficult to believe that DeLaRue, being the company responsible for the printing of all Iraqi currency, would demand payment in advance knowing that this currency is about to increase drastically in value and ordered in much larger quantities in years to come. It's not like they have to worry about getting paid. :lol:

I fully understand what your saying, and far be it for me to defend,.. but I feel he may have some good intel here, only for the reason that in October 2005 we thought we were days away, (perhaps prayed we were days away),...

There was much chatter and ALOT of inside intel (from the security contractor side of things), that the RV would go along ways to stabilizing the insurgency, and that with the Mid-term elections sure to go to the Dems, there was a huge push to get it out and allow the Forex markets to adjust true value,... we were sure that the price at that time was .27 cents per dinar.

At the rate of 27 cents, the printed lower denominations would have been sufficient,.... So, nothing happened, and with head bowed, shoulders rolled forward and knuckles facing together we put our Dinar away and waited.

My thoughts are that this is good news, if larger quantities of the small bills and coins are needed,... We may very well be in a position to see this pop higher than a dollar!!!

So, we wait!!!!

Edited by Moses
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is at least the third time that good ole Med has "discovered something he or one of his cronies MISSED" that prevented it from Rv-ing AFTER it didn't RV as he said it would. The one good thing about Med and all his excuses is EVENTUALLY he'll run out and it will RV. Happy New Year.

WAIT! Medic is full of crap!

Shabbibi said he was going to do this in 2010 and the talk of the new bills with Kurdish language was from months ago.

So all of this was planned for and was to happen in 2010 which means it was all covered in the 2010 budget and NOT the 2011 budget!

They are waiting to pass NEXT years spending budget (2011 NOT 2010) and this was started and planned for in 2010 and was covered and payed for in the 2010 budget!

So there is NO WAY things planned for in 2010 are in the 2011 budget!

Medic is BUSTED! :lol:

plus they had a massive excess of money from the 2010 budget that they did not spend so for sure the 2011 budget would have nothing to do with it.

And did not the GOI try to borrow money from the CBI?

You nailed it Jack! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CBI is cash flush and does not need anything from the GOI

You nailed it Jack! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1