Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this is a fact, not a rumor!

I think you may be right! Hate to say it, but we have to look at Reality. I am waiting for the OKIE or MED Chat to see what they are going to say now!

Speaking of Okie.....hopefully now everyone will see that he has no contact in DC, & that he is just a habitual liar!

Hopefully no more of his nonsense will end up on DV ever again!

Dan

Speaking of Okie.....hopefully now everyone will see that he has no contact in DC, & that he is just a habitual liar!

Hopefully no more of his nonsense will end up on DV ever again!

Dan

:lol: I pray you are right buuuuutttt we say the same about TK and still yet it shows up here on a regular!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There will be no RV in 2010!!! That's my story and i'm sticking to it!!! :lol:

I think you might be right, because today is the last day of 2010, and from reading all the updates about Iraq and the way they do things, they seem to like taking their time. Also, Adam said that if there was no RV on Dec. 15th, it's unlikely that we would see anything between the 16th of Dec. and the 1st of Jan.

this is a fact, not a rumor!

Definitions of fact:

a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"

ok you have my attention, please explain

Edited by DinarViper
  • Upvote 1

Remember Dreaming is Free! We all wished it would, should, could, have happened yesteryear. We have wished it all we could. If it happens great, if it doesn't life will go on and we all have so much to be thankful for. If you have God in your life it's even better. Keep you chin up folks. Don't let them see you sweat on your first fire fight! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Its only 10:19 PM in B-town. An hour and forty minutes is plenty of time to read the budget 3 times and get it approved and get a rate out... :)

I really dont know about your statement------ Have you ever tried to read their writing? :lol: --HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL if i dont get back in time ------Vern :twothumbs::tiphat: