Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

time to earn your keep gurus

unclegeek

How many ways does it have to be said - guru's smuru's :bow: nothing they have said so far, or will say in the future will have any bearing on the outcome of this situation.

BUT they have done a bang up job at mass confusion, causing I'm sure some people to spend money they shouldn't, and many hours of vast entertainment for months on end now. I'm about over them frankly, and want as badly as anyone this to be O V E R!

Hang in, for we'll surely know more soon ... oooo wait, there's a new post in "rumors" - quick gotta go read take care and bye ......

And just to be clear, I do not put everyone who has information in this category, only the ones who serve koolaid.

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
clarity
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

No Guru here but to deduce what I read so far it seems that the budget maybe holding it up and the fact that they have those last few offices to fill. I did like the article I saw earlier where an MP stated that the parliment would come in at any point the budget is submitted for approval. A least that is how I interpreted it. They will come in even during their holiday which is encouraging. But I would think they need to do that ASAP. Doesn't seem like they will have a good beginning to the new year if they don't.

Well said PVS :)

The gurus are busy trying to figure out their next phase of self importance.

They have nothing, but bless their hearts, they do a great job at getting

more dinar sold.

I say the next rumor will be going for a date between now and June 2011

for starters ;) The only time this will end, is when the actual real RV happens

under everyones noses. Then I fear their followers will be taken advantage of

and that troubles me. What i mean is that I do not at all think these people

have anyones best interest at heart....but they are eyeing up a way to get at

others money via means of "special" group investments, etc.

I am not saying they all do this, as I believe 1 or 2 are sincere and trying to be helpful,

but I see no value in those that pump, lie and deceive on purpose it appears to simply

play games with our emotions. it really is evil, and my hope always is that no one will

end up being hurt when this is over with or taken advantage of in any way. That is why

we all need to think before we jump into anything post RV. There is going to be a lot

of "slick talkers" out there just waiting to lure many in as they do before RV and as they

will most likely plan post RV.

Please be careful and safe in any case. Thanks uncle for the valid question. I do not think you will

hear anything from them LOL, other than the normal. Maybe that will be a good thing? :D

All my best! Have a peaceful year ahead.

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

relax.jpg

Oh I am relaxed. Sitting in my sweats and kicking back getting ready to start the day. The thing that has me annoyed is the new taxes that start tomorrow. I am looking at a 50s farm house that has a yard, a bit of land, garage, shop, and well. Noone is making offers on it, but I want my money to to the owner, not Obama. And that 1099 form for all transactions over $600 is likely to do a double dipper on its own.

:lol: Not really much of a hold up I would say......just not ready yet......they need time to kick things off this near year.....to actually get to work and get their hands dirty....their economy needs to put up some numbers, show they can sustain a higher valued dinar (for this year) and Im sure there is still yet to be some legislature action regarding the monetary policies.....just taking a stab at it here..... :lol: Shabs did report that with this years budget things are in place to see the dinars value rise in THE NEW YEAR.....but I dont think it will be in the first couple days.....could take months still.....they are in no rush my dude......as you can see with how long it took them to finally get a govt together......they are on their own time with NO deadlines!!! But as far as the "gurus" Im sure you will hear a new set of excuses and things that have to happen still first before they RV once it doesnt happen these next couple days.....I wonder what they will make up now..... :lol: Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It seems to me that the hold up may have to do with Iraq becoming a part of the global market? Entrance into the WTO? I'm aware that they have been working on this since 2007. Until trade agreements are made and laws are written to protect the trade agreements (within Iraq). I believe they are close but they also have to pay off the remaining debts before they enter into the WTO (from what I've read). I think until other countries have faith in iraq's commodities, we will not see a revalue. i personally am hoping for it, but I'm no expert.

• Upvote 1