Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

found this on my local news KSL.COM

First off if this was a scam there would be more states and not just Utah to list the dinar as a "SCAM" second is "Presidential Order 13303" which allows us to invest in Iraq including their Monies and lastly if this was a scam the "Department of Treasury" would not allow any company to sell the Dinar to the U.S Population legally so IMO this is crap...bet you once the RV happens they will still TAX the crap out of your earnings even if they considered it a "SCAM"!!!!!!

Not trying to bring anyone down and i am not planning to sell my dinars iam just wondering what everyone else thinks about this news article

I'm thinking that you shold do your research, before you sell or buy anything. One the State of Utah has been "warning" people against the "scam" of the dinar since at one point a lot of people were buying Saddam dinars and thinking they were getting the new ones. after that the state of Utah has said nothing but bad things against the Dinar investment. Take that for what it is worth