Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO MORE DINARS HERE.

Liljohn

Wow the East Texas bit caught my eye and then when I saw San Augustine mentioned, I really thought how cool because I am from Center. Just a few miles down the road from the both of you. I think that's great to have some Dinar neighbors. Go RV

Yeah that is cool... Maybe soon we will have a convoy going to the bank...lol

Looks like someone in the "ministry" is telling lies! :o

THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! THE INFORMATION I POSTED WAS WHAT HE WAS TOLD AT THAT TIME! THE LADY VERIFIED THAT SHE HAD BEEN TELLING PEOPLE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TOLD! LATER IN THE DAY SHE WAS GIVEN NEW INFORMATION! BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT A MAN OF GOD! 1 CHRONICLES 16:2

• Upvote 4

Wow the East Texas bit caught my eye and then when I saw San Augustine mentioned, I really thought how cool because I am from Center. Just a few miles down the road from the both of you. I think that's great to have some Dinar neighbors. Go RV

You guys shoot me an e-mail if you want to get together sometime. My e-mail is available.

• Upvote 1