Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumor rumor

jercache

RUMOR.......RUMOR........A member on the other PD chat posted earlier that the person running the Fort Smith office for Ali (Debra) had received a call from Ali stating that the RV had happened but he had not received official word yet.......RUMOR

[10:18:20 AM] ckeyes06: Alvin Jackson just posted on the other chat that one of Ali's employees sent a text out that the RV was done to see Mon. @ 3.70

[10:18:40 AM] ckeyes06: Is anybody home???? Helloooooooooooooooo!!

• Upvote 4

RUMOR.......RUMOR........A member on the other PD chat posted earlier that the person running the Fort Smith office for Ali (Debra) had received a call from Ali stating that the RV had happened but he had not received official word yet.......RUMOR

[10:18:20 AM] ckeyes06: Alvin Jackson just posted on the other chat that one of Ali's employees sent a text out that the RV was done to see Mon. @ 3.70

I heard the exact same rumor from one of my fellow investers a couple days ago,who knows................................................GO RV 2010 BABY!!!! if not GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

OhioState_Logo.jpg

No way I can Believe anything a Michigan fan puts up! Go Bucks! I mean RV! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Yes a Michigan stuck in Oklahoma. Additional info is that it will not show till sunday night on forex. I'm not a pumper just relaying info I heard, nobody but nobody wants this more then me to be true because my entire family is hurting financially right now and I'm retired. Buckeyes huh :( lol

Yes a Michigan stuck in Oklahoma. Additional info is that it will not show till sunday night on forex. I'm not a pumper just relaying info I heard, nobody but nobody wants this more then me to be true because my entire family is hurting financially right now and I'm retired. Buckeyes huh :( lol

All I can say is I hope its true for all of us my friend! ;):);)

• Upvote 2

Just got off the phone with Dinar trade. Rumors is right. Nothing going on today but who knows what will happen tomorrow, only the LORD. It's getting hard to stay strong during these past few weeks but hanging in there, my wife is not. GOD Bless and have a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

Good Rumor !