Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING is HAPPENING!

warrengz

Granted I've been invested with Dinar for a short time and been a member here even shorter, but reading and thinking rationally about the current situation and movements in IRAQ, you can clearly see something is happening. Some of the people who put their extreme time and efforts into this site can concur that there has never been so much activity in the anticipation of their initial investment.

I have said this before, but GOD had blessed us with this information to invest for a reason and here to discuss our thoughts and news. I feel more confident about this investment than I do trusting my banker at the bank with my money! Get ready, it's coming when GOD is ready to bless us with the RV or even RI. PATIENCE is the key and keep living your life as you have been and then one day when you wake up, you will see the results of your investment! God bless us all, especially the Haitians! Please pray for them while you are praying for RV.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Granted I've been invested with Dinar for a short time and been a member here even shorter, but reading and thinking rationally about the current situation and movements in IRAQ, you can clearly see something is happening. Some of the people who put their extreme time and efforts into this site can concur that there has never been so much activity in the anticipation of their initial investment.

I have said this before, but GOD had blessed us with this information to invest for a reason and here to discuss our thoughts and news. I feel more confident about this investment than I do trusting my banker at the bank with my money! Get ready, it's coming when GOD is ready to bless us with the RV or even RI. PATIENCE is the key and keep living your life as you have been and then one day when you wake up, you will see the results of your investment! God bless us all, especially the Haitians! Please pray for them while you are praying for RV.

I love this! It is a reminder to stay encouraged! Thank you for this post :-)

• Upvote 2

I have been so discouraged lately...with all the burdens of bills and debts and not being able to find work. Sometimes we forget to look to God when we go through tough times because of all the weight we carry. I believe part of the reason this investment has taken so long is because we are being set up for a huge blessing beyond what we could've asked for or thought. This is going to be the year for financial releases that are totally awsome!

• Upvote 6

God is never early and he is never late even though it feels like it.

"In the story of mary, martha and lazarus it says jesus wept when he saw the pain they had gone through losing lazarus. But God knew what was going on the whole time and a miracle was about to be performed. God sees us when we are in pain, sad, drained and frustrated but he has a divine timing for deliverance and it's for a reason. How like God to wait until a situation looks completely hopeless to bring about a miracle for greatest impact.

If God would have healed lazarus right away some would have believed but when he raised him from the dead many believed."

Didn't mean for a sermon there...haha. We all need to encourage each other. I have enjoyed reading all these positive quotes everyone has posted. Thanks to all

jesus.gif

• Upvote 5

I would like to say amen as well, but just to throw this out there for the Why would God help a Muslim nation.

Well to put it in non biblical terms We all have the same God whether you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddist. God Has no limits, He blesses his faithful. The difference is in the people, and how we care and love for one another. Love your brother and sisters in Christ and help those who haven't scene Christs path to God.

Like the person said at the beginning of this thread everyday is a blessing.

A Very old a grumbly man would say to me every morning when I asked him how he was, he would reply "Well boy I'm on this side of the dirt."

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why would God help a muslim Nation?? Hhmmm,. I've asked a similar question about myself on

many days..........Why would God help me when I was not even looking to him?? Why does he

help me today?? Even more strange,. He forgave my sins 2000 years before I even got here....He

forgave "ALL" of them,..even the ones I'm guilty of tomorrow!! Therefore,. I thank God that He is

God and that he is the way he is,......cause he didn't forget about me....Pray for "all" people,. even

the muslims,...even people like me,...even people like you,...

• Upvote 6

I am a christian as well. So I understand praying. It does seem funny to me to pray for something to our GOD that will bless a Muslim country that detest our GOD.

There are ancient apostolic Christians in Iraq, such as the well known Chaldeans, and so an RV will help them as well.

netinfo

I thought I would add something here for those who get discouraged;

When I read posts like shannybelle27's #12, I am encouraged. This person sounds like she is

going through tough times. I'm a contractor and there are times I hate my job,...feel like giving

up and I tend to see this RV as a "retirement option". I see myself getting tense at times and realize its because I'm allowing "WANT" into my life. An attitude that I deserve more. Then I see

a post that brings me back to reality.... #12. I'm reminded of the many who are out of work and

who are struggling. I'm reminded of Haiti and the sufferring there,....I'm reminded of all that I

already have!! Therefore, be encouraged,..there are those who don't eat everyday,..those who don't have homes, ect!! We are blessed. Shannybelle27,.....thank you for sharing.

• Upvote 1