Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING is HAPPENING!

warrengz

Amen...Can I get a witness?

Good question. Having roots in Christianity (but woefully inactive), I've decided to give my 10% off the top in hopes that this will somehow redeem my soul if only enough to at least allow me to present my case at the pearly gates.

How would you suggest I seek out various churches/charities (if they are even in the same category with regard to tithings) given the fact that I don't belong to any?

I look forward to your replies, Rick

Rick, I'm happy for you that you are thinking to give 10% to the Lord; He always blesses obedience! I just have to say one thing about your words. Money can never "redeem my soul", because you have already been bought with a price - the blood of Christ. If you will spend more time with Jesus I can, without a doubt, promise you that you will WANT to give him it all, to use as He sees fit. His plan for your $ is the one that will bring each of us true fulfillment. I'm preaching to myself too, I promise. :) BTW, since you don't belong to a church maybe you would like to give to an organization that does good for the world, like the Red Cross or ADRA. God Bless!!!

I am a christian as well. So I understand praying. It does seem funny to me to pray for something to our GOD that will bless a Muslim country that detest our GOD.

Well, as strange as it may sound, God rains on the just as well as the unjust (Matt 5:45). As well as the tax collectors (lol). I'll take my blessings however He decides to send it. If someone else gets blessed prayerfully they'll see God in the midst and have a change of heart.

Rick, I'm happy for you that you are thinking to give 10% to the Lord; He always blesses obedience! I just have to say one thing about your words. Money can never "redeem my soul", because you have already been bought with a price - the blood of Christ. If you will spend more time with Jesus I can, without a doubt, promise you that you will WANT to give him it all, to use as He sees fit. His plan for your $ is the one that will bring each of us true fulfillment. I'm preaching to myself too, I promise. :) BTW, since you don't belong to a church maybe you would like to give to an organization that does good for the world, like the Red Cross or ADRA. God Bless!!!

Compassion International is a great group that helps children all over the world. We have two compassion children and it is really awsome to see them grow in the Lord.

Sorry, I thought this was a investment, not a church service. Just dont understand why peope bring religion into this.

I have to agree with you. what the sam hill is happening here?? c'mon ... what the heck , there is no deity that wants anyone's 10%. Now believe in that. Do good with your dough if this comes to fruition but how about a little break for all of us that are not here for the revival. please? It's a simple request. Go to church and do the halleluiahs. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is just so awesome. I've never been online before with so many who recognize God for who He is and is able to do. I thank God for all of you and your comments of love tonight. I will never forget and pray this site remains as civil with expressions of love that is conveyed here. May God bless you all abundantly, may He open that window that we may not have room enough to receive the blessings He's to pour out. When the windfall does happen, let's remember those less fortunate who weren't able to invest or just didn't know to invest.

• Upvote 2

Found this on the ISX website:

Iraq wants to join WTO

Posted on 13 September 2010. Tags: World Trade Organisation, WTO

We reported last month that Iraqi Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Mahmoud al-Sheikh Radhi, had rejected the idea that Iraq should join the World Trade Organization (WTO); now a source in the outgoing Iraqi government said on Monday that Iraq is in negotiations to become a member.

An Iraqi task force was established in December 2004 to pave the way for the country’s membership in the organization, and it has officially submitted a request to the WTO expressing Iraq’s desire to join the organization.

“Iraq has taken big steps in its efforts to join the WTO especially after talks were held with the member states in the organization,” said Ibrahim Zenjili, a member of the task force, according to a report from AKnews.

He said the main duties of the task force are reducing the difference of value between the Iraqi Dinar and U.S. dollar and activating Iraq’s private sector.

Zenjili said the major condition set by the member states of the WTO for Iraq to join the organization is Iraq’s foreign debt – the country owes billions of dollars to various countries.

Established in 1995, the WTO deals with the rules of trade between nations. It currently has 153 members.

(Source: AKnews)

Edited by 3grlz

FROM THE MESSAGE BIBLE---LET CHURCH BREAK OUT IN DV LANDPsalm 73

1No doubt about it! God is good--good to good people, good to the good--hearted.

2But I nearly missed it,

missed seeing his goodness.

3I was looking the other way,

looking up to the people

4At the top,

envying the wicked who have it made,

5Who have nothing to worry about,

not a care in the whole wide world.

6Pretentious with arrogance,

they wear the latest fashions in violence,

7Pampered and overfed,

decked out in silk bows of silliness.

8They jeer, using words to kill;

they bully their way with words.

9They're full of hot air,

loudmouths disturbing the peace.

10People actually listen to them--can you believe it?

Like thirsty puppies, they lap up their words.

11What's going on here? Is God out to lunch?

Nobody's tending the store.

12The wicked get by with everything;

they have it made, piling up riches

13I've been stupid to play by the rules;

what has it gotten me?

14A long run of bad luck, that's what--

a slap in the face every time I walk out the door.

15If I'd have given in and talked like this,

I would have betrayed your dear children.

16Still, when I tried to figure it out,

all I got was a splitting headache . . .

17Until I entered the sanctuary of God.

Then I saw the whole picture:

18The slippery road you've put them on,

with a final crash in a ditch of delusions.

19In the blink of an eye, disaster!

A blind curve in the dark, and--nightmare!

20We wake up and rub our eyes. . . . Nothing.

There's nothing to them. And there never was.

21When I was beleaguered and bitter,

totally consumed by envy,

22I was totally ignorant, a dumb ox

in your very presence.

23I'm still in your presence,

but you've taken my hand.

24You wisely and tenderly lead me,

and then you bless me.

25You're all I want in heaven!

You're all I want on earth!

26When my skin sags and my bones get brittle,

GOD is rock-firm and faithful.

27Look! Those who left you are falling apart!

Deserters, they'll never be heard from again.

28But I'm in the very presence of God--

oh, how refreshing it is!

I've made Lord GOD my home.

God, I'm telling the world what you do!

An Asaph psalm

Edited by bonehead
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love how God works..lol The fact that people have commented on this thread the last few days and it was from january caused me to read what was being said. I found some of the things that I had written in here long ago and it not only encouraged me but showed me how far I have come! (it's easy to forget some of the things we say) I have needed encouraged to and not to mention all the other positive comments people have written on here has truely blessed my day! Thank you all and YAY God....now off to get my wisdom tooth pulled :(

WOW! Here we are 9 months later after I posted this and outlook has not changed. I have refrained from posting for a good while just to keep me sane, then I see this pop up again! I have trusted in him all my life, as hard as it has been at times, and I have always felt him beside me in everything that I do and I am always blessed with what he intends for me. It's almost here folks, fret not and trust in him.

• Upvote 1

WOW! Here we are 9 months later after I posted this and outlook has not changed. I have refrained from posting for a good while just to keep me sane, then I see this pop up again! I have trusted in him all my life, as hard as it has been at times, and I have always felt him beside me in everything that I do and I am always blessed with what he intends for me. It's almost here folks, fret not and trust in him.

I just hope we are not looking for a repeat of this posting 9 months down the road from here. Great post, just shows what words of hope and encouragement can do for people. They are never worn out or outdated. Blessings on you and your family.. Rv. come Monday, would be a prayer answered.

Edited by cgbrown

Hard to believe God has actually printed millions of winning lottery tickets for us all...but he did. Also amazing that some people keep asking for Gods help and it's right here in front of them and they can't (or wont) see it. I'm still trying to get a couple of them in the game. POURITFORWARD

Dont know about you guys but I would like to see 'ole Stevarino booted out for the "you all are going to hell" remark. Can we get a ADMIN on this?

LOL!! You are all Sinners and worship the almighty Dinar! We all know that God did not create the Dinar! Lay down you Dinar burden and atone for your sin .. Burn them all or send them all to me and I will run them thru the De La Rue to see if they are real!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1