Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOMETHING is HAPPENING!

warrengz

I have been so discouraged lately...with all the burdens of bills and debts and not being able to find work. Sometimes we forget to look to God when we go through tough times because of all the weight we carry. I believe part of the reason this investment has taken so long is because we are being set up for a huge blessing beyond what we could've asked for or thought. This is going to be the year for financial releases that are totally awsome!

Have you applied at any modeling agencies lately , just saying . :D

Good luck to us all.

• Downvote 1

God is never early and he is never late even though it feels like it.

"In the story of mary, martha and lazarus it says jesus wept when he saw the pain they had gone through losing lazarus. But God knew what was going on the whole time and a miracle was about to be performed. God sees us when we are in pain, sad, drained and frustrated but he has a divine timing for deliverance and it's for a reason. How like God to wait until a situation looks completely hopeless to bring about a miracle for greatest impact.

If God would have healed lazarus right away some would have believed but when he raised him from the dead many believed."

Didn't mean for a sermon there...haha. We all need to encourage each other. I have enjoyed reading all these positive quotes everyone has posted. Thanks to all

jesus.gif

So eloquently put. God blesses us in the most mysterious ways and times. Sometimes only he knows when and where. God bless you all. Patience is definitely going to be a virtue!

I like this thread Lepoc2635....We're just excited about seeing signs of the RV going LIVE very soon!!

I needed to be reminded of how I even got here in the first place!!!

Boy, If you think this is HEAVY...go take a look at some of the other threads using profanity, slander, potty mouths,

offensive and belittling and down right mean spirited remards of all sorts. Go read a few pointed a me from yesterday....!!!

The way I look at this blessing for us, is that it is truly a blessing for the people of IRAQ first...!!!

I am shocked at the seeming resentment towards CHRISTIANITY these days. This seems to be a very

"tame" thread about thanking God for this RV blessing and so far, no bashing either!!

THANKS Warrengz, a lot of us here at DV needed to hear from you today! God Bless.

Edited by Inside Track

I like this thread Lepoc2635....I needed to be reminded of how I even got here in the first place!!!

Boy, If you think this is HEAVY...go take a look at some of the other threads using profanity, slander, potty mouths,

offensive and belittling and down right mean spirited remards of all sorts. Go read a few pointed a me from yesterday....!!!

The way I look at this blessing for us, is that it is truly a blessing for the people of IRAQ first...!!!

I am shocked at the seeming resentment towards CHRISTIANITY these days. This seems to be a very

"tame" thread about thanking God for this RV blessing and so far, no bashing either!!

THANKS Warrengz, a lot of us here at DV needed to hear from you today! God Bless.

Not trying to be a jerk, but I think it is kinda funny people are thanking a guy (lepoc2635) that hasn't logged in since April. ;)

Edited by Yogi-Donnie
  • Upvote 1

I would like to say amen as well, but just to throw this out there for the Why would God help a Muslim nation.

Well to put it in non biblical terms We all have the same God whether you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddist. God Has no limits, He blesses his faithful. The difference is in the people, and how we care and love for one another. Love your brother and sisters in Christ and help those who haven't scene Christs path to God.

Like the person said at the beginning of this thread everyday is a blessing.

A Very old a grumbly man would say to me every morning when I asked him how he was, he would reply "Well boy I'm on this side of the dirt."

I beg to differ with you my friend. Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me." That pretty much rules out any other gods of any other religion. Christians and Jews have basically the same Father God. Christianity is more about grace and forgiveness.

The god of Islam is a god of judgment. I had a Muslim tell me once that it was like they had a scale on their shoulder. If the good in his life outweighed the bad, he would go to heaven, if it did not he would go to hell.

Buddhism is essentially a non-theistic religion (which means they have no "god".)

There are some big differences here. To much to say that they have the same God.

MODS!!! Please move this out of the Rumor section. It definitely doesn't belong here.

Hey Yogi, you must not have noticed, but is says that

warrengz started this thread:

Warrengz

Group: Members Posts: 115 Joined: 30-December

Read more:

Like I said wasn't trying to be rude, just got a lol moment out of it.

I was talking about lepoc2635 not having logged in since April 17 according to his profile.

Edited by Yogi-Donnie
  • Upvote 1

Granted I've been invested with Dinar for a short time and been a member here even shorter, but reading and thinking rationally about the current situation and movements in IRAQ, you can clearly see something is happening. Some of the people who put their extreme time and efforts into this site can concur that there has never been so much activity in the anticipation of their initial investment.

I have said this before, but GOD had blessed us with this information to invest for a reason and here to discuss our thoughts and news. I feel more confident about this investment than I do trusting my banker at the bank with my money! Get ready, it's coming when GOD is ready to bless us with the RV or even RI. PATIENCE is the key and keep living your life as you have been and then one day when you wake up, you will see the results of your investment! God bless us all, especially the Haitians! Please pray for them while you are praying for RV.

JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE REAL GIFT FROM GOD IS THE WISDOM TO USE THE FUNDS AFTER THEY ARE IN YOUR HANDS...

• Upvote 1

I have been so discouraged lately...with all the burdens of bills and debts and not being able to find work. Sometimes we forget to look to God when we go through tough times because of all the weight we carry. I believe part of the reason this investment has taken so long is because we are being set up for a huge blessing beyond what we could've asked for or thought. This is going to be the year for financial releases that are totally awsome!

You are onto something there. Good post " Be of good cheer."

"We all have the same God whether you are Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddist."

I am sorry but this is not true. There is only one God but the Muslim do not have, know or worship that ONE and ONLY. Remember 9/11 remember how happy the Muslim countrys were 3,000 were killed...at this same Holiday...they must have something but not my God. Give me a - if you like!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why would God help a muslim Nation?? Hhmmm,. I've asked a similar question about myself on

many days..........Why would God help me when I was not even looking to him?? Why does he

help me today?? Even more strange,. He forgave my sins 2000 years before I even got here....He

forgave "ALL" of them,..even the ones I'm guilty of tomorrow!! Therefore,. I thank God that He is

God and that he is the way he is,......cause he didn't forget about me....Pray for "all" people,. even

the muslims,...even people like me,...even people like you,...

All you have to do is believe and trust and he will keep care of the rest.no matter what

• Upvote 2

I like this thread Lepoc2635....If you think this is HEAVY...go take a look at some of the threads using profanity, slander, potty mouths, offensive and belittling and down right mean spirited remards of all sorts. Go read a few pointed a me from yesterday....!!!

I am shocked at the seeming resentment towards CHRISTIANITY these days. So, all I can say is that, If this very "tame" thread about thanking God for this blessing is too HEAVY reading, then why not just read something else you do like. I don't see anyone here bashing and cursing each other!!!

I totallly agree with all you said!!!! I have been totally encouraged and edified tonight by the posts that have been honoring our God and His Son, Jesus Christ!!

It certainly is better than all the slander and ridicule that is being allowed.

Shanny, you are such a sweetheart!! You have a wonderful spirit, filled with the Love of God.......I agree with everything you say, and I know God has a wonderful plan for your life!!! ((((Shanny))))

I said this a few days ago on another post, but I think it bears repeating for this topic. I believe that this dinar investment represents 2 Biblical principles: 1.) The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous, and 2.) We must be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

We need to be wise stewards of the wealth God is bringing to us or it will disappear. I understand the "umbrella drink" crowd, but I see this as a spring board for the Church to begin living out what we've been talking about for so long. It's time for us to "be" Jesus the way He intended us to display His love to the world...all of it. Not just the ones we like or the clean and antiseptic ones. How many of us are willing to spend our "Dinar Fortunes" to help stop little girls from being sold into sex slavery in our own country much less foreign lands. How many of us are willing to put aside our luxury vacations to go to a place with no running water or indoor toilets for a couple of weeks or, OMG, a month to serve people who have never seen a Bible but have been existing on a vision Jesus gave them?

I'm sorry if I'm on a soap box, but I know all those who are responding to this post represent multiple millions of dollars. My wife and I don't currently have the financial ability to do what's been on our hearts for years. Between the RV and business we're working hard to get started, we are finally going to be able to start. I can only thank Him and be humbled by the fact that there are so many good hearted people I'm associated with through this investment.

And don't think I believe that only the Christians are good hearted! I know many from other faiths and with no particular convictions at all who are most generous and could teach us all a thing or two about true loving kindess and generosity.

Any way, thanks for listening. At least I feel better letting this out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When I first heard about this investment opportunity I had to laugh...how like our God to use a Muslim country to bless His people so that we can spread the Good News in the last days!!!!

Amen...Can I get a witness?

Just wondered how many people have thought about where and how to give God back his share when and if he blesses us with this investment.

Good question. Having roots in Christianity (but woefully inactive), I've decided to give my 10% off the top in hopes that this will somehow redeem my soul if only enough to at least allow me to present my case at the pearly gates.

How would you suggest I seek out various churches/charities (if they are even in the same category with regard to tithings) given the fact that I don't belong to any?

I look forward to your replies, Rick

Good post shannybelle27,I myself just went back to work last week after a yr and a half off so I know how tough it is out there and the best of luck to you and everyone looking for work and it sure sounds like we are about to come to and with this ride and how sweet it will be.I can;t wait to have those money worries,everyone be smart and make it last the rest of your life,so you never have to go with out again!! GO RV!!!

Amen...Can I get a witness?

Good question. Having roots in Christianity (but woefully inactive), I've decided to give my 10% off the top in hopes that this will somehow redeem my soul if only enough to at least allow me to present my case at the pearly gates.

How would you suggest I seek out various churches/charities (if they are even in the same category with regard to tithings) given the fact that I don't belong to any?

I look forward to your replies, Rick

Greetings Rick, As Christians, we are commissioned to help those in need. The Lord say, "Feed My Sheep". If you know of a Widow, find out what their needs are and help them, the Hungry, Give them food, etc., etc. My wife and I have a ministry for the homeless and needy in our city...so, we will be able to fund this mission much more effictively. There is such a great need in the abuse of children in every part of every country....there are many charitable organizations foruced on that need. With the wealth and riches coming you way, you will not have too look too far to find a need that you will be able to fulfill

God's Speed my friend.