Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker !!

JCOUTEE

This was posted for the last week or so before they went offline.

Customer Notice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Thursday, December 30, 2010 to Saturday, January 1, 2011, Dinar Banker is upgrading our systems to better serve you in 2011 as well as conducting year-end inventory. Dinar Banker will not accept new orders from December 30, 2010 through January 1, 2011. We will continue to process and ship orders placed prior to December 30, 2010 during this period.

Dinar Banker will resume taking orders as normal on January 2, 2011.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be in the office during this time. To contact us, please email support@dinarbanker.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call us at 1-888-346-2771.

Thank you and have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

Found this Notice

Customer Notice

From Thursday, December 30, 2010 to Saturday, January 1, 2011, Dinar Banker is upgrading our systems to better serve you in 2011 as well as conducting year-end inventory. Dinar Banker will not accept new orders from December 30, 2010 through January 1, 2011. We will continue to process and ship orders placed prior to December 30, 2010 during this period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be in the office during this time. To contact us, please email support@dinarbanker.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call us at 1-888-346-2771.

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 1

This was posted for the last week or so before they went offline.

Customer Notice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I read this but the site shouldnt just go away right ? Is that normal ?

I mean I have seen sites go down but not just fly off the radar.. There was always a message or something .. I might be wrong . but I have never seen it .

Yeah I read this but the site shouldnt just go away right ? Is that normal ?

I mean I have seen sites go down but not just fly off the radar.. There was always a message or something .. I might be wrong . but I have never seen it .

It is if they want it to be. He has said in the past that he needs to switch servers before the RV for his new scheduling system so that is my guess on what he is doing.

Dinar Banker is upgrading our systems to better serve you in 2011 as well as conducting year-end inventoryRead more:

It is if they want it to be. He has said in the past that he needs to switch servers before the RV for his new scheduling system so that is my guess on what he is doing.

Dinar Banker is upgrading our systems to better serve you in 2011 as well as conducting year-end inventoryRead more:

So this could be a good thing you think ?