Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dealer's comments about resources "drying up"

smee2

This is not in the rumour column because it is NOT a rumour ... there is no rate, no date, no speculation.

My dinar dealer is an email friend and I wrote and asked a question. They sent me an answer. I post it here for your edification and you can take it for what you find it is worth.

No, I will not give you dealers name. Get real, please. I have established a friendship with this person and would like that to last beyond the RV. I am not about to risk that. No hard data given, no links or anything like that so ... there you have it.

Basically, I apologized to my dealer/friend and said I hated to ask and maybe impose on our friendship, but so many people are talking about the dinar supply drying up and I wondered if they could give me any response to that notion.

This is the part of the email they returned that deals with the RV and dinar ... Oh, yeah, well, I got banned from another site for posting a comment that was critical of one of their own on-line sacred cow gurus, and didn't realize I was taking my membership in my hands and risking it to do so. That is mentioned in this section. And, that is why my membership here is so recent. So, to carry on ...

I am very busy with the dinar, and the stock that I receive is sold very quickly because demand is at an optimum level right now. After the UNSC meeting, and the GOI formation things got very, very crazy.

The money changers in Jordan, and Dubai have opted their per million price by almost $100 because of demand and supply...

When we dry up completely we will all know...for the time being we are trying to ship as many orders as we can on time because we don't know what will happen from one day to the next.

I laughed when you said you got banned...good for you.... "the rebel":)))

I read all the rumors, and the wondeful discussions, but in all honesty I am simply waiting for that special phone call from Jordan....this is when I will know that we have an imminent RV, and to prepare ourselves.

There you have it. I don't know if this is of any use, but it is genuine and you can take it or leave it, as you wish.

Thanks

smee2

p.s. ... Oh, yes, I did not reply and ask to be kept in the loop if and when they get that call from Jordan about the imminent RV. That would be pushing the friendship button a little bit too much. Some things are more important than knowing before someone else when something good will happen. The money will happen no matter what. The friendship is something I am fortunate to have found and won't risk that. Hope you understand. :)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Hi Smee.Nice to see a fellow Canadian on here.Thanks for the post.I've read a few of yours lately and I must say ya make me proud.I do have a question about where your getting your Dinar from.Any way we can get in touch?Not new to the investment but fairly new to this site.Again,thans for the "intel" lol.

Cheers,

Sparky

we have all seen the price increase during the last week :

also the ' backlog ' in delivery times :

i suspect that ' something is going on '---hopefully good news for all of us

but i am not going to count my chickens before they hatch:

false hope--expectations--if it RV's or not ---my life goes on as before

Thank you smee2 for taking the time to share this.

It is good you have not found just a business associate, but

someone you trust and have built a personal friendship with.

Keep that and never take it for granted, because real friends are very hard to find.

Wish you all the best! :)

Jim

---

I am so glad you understand about the friendship coming first.

I have met some very interesting people since gtting involved with the dinar investment. Some are so obviously wonderful and great people to know forever and some are a little strange. But I suspect most of the somewhat strange ones are also responding to the stress of the situation. It should be interesting to find out when that particular stress is involved if they are still friends. I hope so. I know a lot of people think the computer is not a way to meet friends, but for me it has been a literal God send.

Good luck with your investment and hopefully the life it will allow you soon.

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hey Jim,

Just wanted to take a sec to give you kudos as well since your here!You have posted alot of insightful information that it has been very useful in helping to manage the hysteria of this wonderful rollercoaster ride we're all on.Let's all hope we're at the end of this ride soon!!!If it doesn't happen right away,keep yer stick on the ice,it will happen eventually! :) Again Jim thank-you,and thanks to everyone who takes the time to post on here.Some of it's good,some of it's bad and some of it's just damn funny!!!

Cheers and Happy New Years Everyone

Sparky

Ooops,almost forgot the mantra..........GO RV!!!!!!

I am so glad you understand about the friendship coming first.

I have met some very interesting people since gtting involved with the dinar investment. Some are so obviously wonderful and great people to know forever and some are a little strange. But I suspect most of the somewhat strange ones are also responding to the stress of the situation. It should be interesting to find out when that particular stress is involved if they are still friends. I hope so. I know a lot of people think the computer is not a way to meet friends, but for me it has been a literal God send.

Good luck with your investment and hopefully the life it will allow you soon.

smee2

Thank you dear, and I must add that I am proud of you that YOU understand how important it is to

maintain quality friendships. I respect you for taking the time to explain to everyone

very clearly, that you value this persons friendship and you would in no wise want to violate their trust

or your relationship with them. That is a class act, and I admire that quality. :)

All the best to you always!

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Thank you dear, and I must add that I am proud of you that YOU understand how important it is to

maintain quality friendships. I respect you for taking the time to explain to everyone

very clearly, that you value this persons friendship and you would in no wise want to violate their trust

or your relationship with them. That is a class act, and I admire that quality. :)

All the best to you always!

Jim

---

What can I say? You are making me blush. Thank you very much. See? I said I encounter great people on the forums and you have just proved it. :)

smee2

• Downvote 1

Hey Jim,

Just wanted to take a sec to give you kudos as well since your here!You have posted alot of insightful information that it has been very useful in helping to manage the hysteria of this wonderful rollercoaster ride we're all on.Let's all hope we're at the end of this ride soon!!!If it doesn't happen right away,keep yer stick on the ice,it will happen eventually! :) Again Jim thank-you,and thanks to everyone who takes the time to post on here.Some of it's good,some of it's bad and some of it's just damn funny!!!

Cheers and Happy New Years Everyone

Sparky

Ooops,almost forgot the mantra..........GO RV!!!!!!

Thank you very much Sparky :) That was very kind of you. There are a lot of quality folks here, and some not so much, but we are all in this

together, and I would hope that after it is all over, that we could be able to maintain whatever friendships we have built through this medium, or at least

get to know each other better in the meantime.

That means a lot to me personally, and I do not consider myself anything really. I just believe part of my purpose in deciding to join this forum was

because I had hoped in some small way I could be of use somehow, and help where I could. I am not a stranger to financial matters, investments, etc.

But it is not my intent to tell my life story, just that I hope to have a positive impact in some way and maybe, just maybe, make some stop and think, realize

what is important and what is not, and that they remember others after this is all over. This is not just about "us"...it is about the potential to be able to truly

bring some hope to others that we may never have had the opportunity to do so. A heart of gratitude is priceless....and the result should show in how we deal with

others by our actions, not just words. We may not 'like' some folks....but we are still commanded to love them. So what little I can offer, I simply write from the heart and if it speaks something

good to someone, that gives me joy. :)

Thanks again for your kind compliment Sparky....we must remind ourselves that we are in this together, and not against each other.

All my best to you and have a blessed year ahead :D

Jim

---

So wait... a dinar dealer is saying that dinar is selling well, and that people are excited to buy it, pending an iminent fortune for those who bought? WELL!!!! This gets me excited about the dinar, I should go buy some mo.... wait.... AH! You clever businessmen.

OH GROW UP !!!!!

I go and risk imposing on a friend so I can bring whatever information I can get back to the forum and post it with honesty and integrity and explain it as fully as I can, and you, great poobah that you think you are, have to go and sully my efforts by trying to make it something dirty, and dishonest.

You are truly disgusting!

smee2

p.s. Go ahead and give me a minus and bash me and do your worst. I know the truth of who I am and the honesty of my motives. I can be proud of my integrity. I doubt very much you can say the same.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

thanks for the post smee i detected nothing of misinformation in your post just passing along what a friend told you, As a matter of fact I would suspect the dinars are selling well although I personally believe that it wont happen till next year. But I as well didnt understand ferals comments as there has been a lot of things happening in Iraq much more than in the past , any further info would be helpful thanks and happy new year

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OH GROW UP !!!!!

I go and risk imposing on a friend so I can bring whatever information I can get back to the forum and post it with honesty and integrity and explain it as fully as I can, and you, great poobah that you think you are, have to go and sully my efforts by trying to make it something dirty, and dishonest.

You are truly disgusting!

smee2

p.s. Go ahead and give me a minus and bash me and do your worst. I know the truth of who I am and the honesty of my motives. I can be proud of my integrity. I doubt very much you can say the same.

[/quote

this whole + - thing is childish. Literally! Do you really give someone the satisfaction

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So wait... a dinar dealer is saying that dinar is selling well, and that people are excited to buy it, pending an iminent fortune for those who bought? WELL!!!! This gets me excited about the dinar, I should go buy some mo.... wait.... AH! You clever businessmen.

Get a life man!

Why must you negative?

He is sincere

This is good info.

I am not going to rush to buy more. I have enough to spare.

• Upvote 2

This is not in the rumour column because it is NOT a rumour ... there is no rate, no date, no speculation.

My dinar dealer is an email friend and I wrote and asked a question. They sent me an answer. I post it here for your edification and you can take it for what you find it is worth.

No, I will not give you dealers name. Get real, please. I have established a friendship with this person and would like that to last beyond the RV. I am not about to risk that. No hard data given, no links or anything like that so ... there you have it.

Basically, I apologized to my dealer/friend and said I hated to ask and maybe impose on our friendship, but so many people are talking about the dinar supply drying up and I wondered if they could give me any response to that notion.

This is the part of the email they returned that deals with the RV and dinar ... Oh, yeah, well, I got banned from another site for posting a comment that was critical of one of their own on-line sacred cow gurus, and didn't realize I was taking my membership in my hands and risking it to do so. That is mentioned in this section. And, that is why my membership here is so recent. So, to carry on ...

I am very busy with the dinar, and the stock that I receive is sold very quickly because demand is at an optimum level right now. After the UNSC meeting, and the GOI formation things got very, very crazy.

The money changers in Jordan, and Dubai have opted their per million price by almost $100 because of demand and supply...

When we dry up completely we will all know...for the time being we are trying to ship as many orders as we can on time because we don't know what will happen from one day to the next.

I laughed when you said you got banned...good for you.... "the rebel":)))

I read all the rumors, and the wondeful discussions, but in all honesty I am simply waiting for that special phone call from Jordan....this is when I will know that we have an imminent RV, and to prepare ourselves.

There you have it. I don't know if this is of any use, but it is genuine and you can take it or leave it, as you wish.

Thanks

smee2

p.s. ... Oh, yes, I did not reply and ask to be kept in the loop if and when they get that call from Jordan about the imminent RV. That would be pushing the friendship button a little bit too much. Some things are more important than knowing before someone else when something good will happen. The money will happen no matter what. The friendship is something I am fortunate to have found and won't risk that. Hope you understand. :)

I have sold Dinar for 5 years and have said the same to many ,I will wait for my call from my dealer of 5 years in Jordan ...He will tell me when.They cant respect that here as it has become a Propaganda website.Read my Blog 5 years experience..