Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

anyone in Austin, tx that wants to buy some dinar tomorrow?

sliceman420

What part of Florida you in? If you are implying that you want to sell them, I will take them off your hands for you. I am in Florida. How many do you have you want to sell?

I'm in Jacksonville and have quite a few million - I would part with 1 million of it....Ali is 1140 and dinar banker is 1090 so with shipping your looking at 1164 and 1110.... I will sell a million for $1075 with the Letter from Ali and the order form..

I have 250k for sale. I was hoping I wouldn't have to but I need to come up with some quick cash due to financial hardship. email me at slicemangc@yahoo.com to make arrangements. I need to sell tomorrow if possible.

careful this person isnt a scam artist if he really needed the money there are plenty of reputable places that purchase back dinar!!!!

I'm in Jacksonville and have quite a few million - I would part with 1 million of it....Ali is 1140 and dinar banker is 1090 so with shipping your looking at 1164 and 1110.... I will sell a million for $1075 with the Letter from Ali and the order form..

Send me a message at xxxxxxx. If its not too late, include a phone number and I will call you to arrange it. Thank you.;

careful this person isnt a scam artist if he really needed the money there are plenty of reputable places that purchase back dinar!!!!

True, but most of them wont pay you instantly. You will have to mail them to the company and wait for a check or wire tansfer. Person to Person is just so much simpler, lol

Edited by davhina
dont post e mail address

Send me a message at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If its not too late, include a phone number and I will call you to arrange it. Thank you.;

True, but most of them wont pay you instantly. You will have to mail them to the company and wait for a check or wire tansfer. Person to Person is just so much simpler, lol

We can skype and video and I will show you the dinar and the letter.....we only have our integrity in this life and mine is not questionable.

Edited by davhina
personal e mail in post

Well, I talked it over with the wife. She's not having it, already skeptical about the whole dinar thing. That and I bought a lot w/o telling her. Oh well I'm good. She only found 300k. Not the mil. Gotta make sure I'm set, worse case scenario. Wish I could, I'm sorry

Edited by Slimdiggity

Well, I talked it over with the wife. She's not having it, already skeptical about the whole dinar thing. That and I bought a lot w/o telling her. Oh well I'm good. She only found 300k. Not the mil. Gotta make sure I'm set, worse case scenario. Wish I could, I'm sorry

I can do a lower amount if you want.

We can skype and video and I will show you the dinar and the letter.....we only have our integrity in this life and mine is not questionable.

That is completely unnecessary. I take a man at his word. I expect someone who gave me their word to honor it. That's all. Call me Ol' Fashioned, but I still believe in a A good word and a handshake is all you need. I live by that motto.

I will call you in the morning. We will set it up then.