Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is VIP worth it.....

TechOps

TechOps,

I'd like to weigh heavily on the side of the VIP being SO worth it. I've only been a member a few months and already feel as if I've learned a great deal. You've got a plethora of both experienced investors and "newbies" trying to learn... a huge community where people are trying to help each other out - and of course Adam, who clearly shows himself as someone who is both an authority and cares, spending a tremendous amount of his time and resources in helping us. I can't imagine where you can get that kind of diverse information.... from so many viewpoints.... a tremendous education for so little $$. It's a bargain. As long as you're actually taking advantage of the VIP site by checking in and gleaning through the new posts you will definatealy see the benefits! plus the free e-books.... plus the e-mails....

The "icing on the cake" is the "cash in certificate"... you have to agree there is power in numbers!

TechOps,

I'd like to weigh heavily on the side of the VIP being SO worth it. I've only been a member a few months and already feel as if I've learned a great deal. You've got a plethora of both experienced investors and "newbies" trying to learn... a huge community where people are trying to help each other out - and of course Adam, who clearly shows himself as someone who is both an authority and cares, spending a tremendous amount of his time and resources in helping us. I can't imagine where you can get that kind of diverse information.... from so many viewpoints.... a tremendous education for so little $$. It's a bargain. As long as you're actually taking advantage of the VIP site by checking in and gleaning through the new posts you will definatealy see the benefits! plus the free e-books.... plus the e-mails....

The "icing on the cake" is the "cash in certificate"... you have to agree there is power in numbers!

is the cash in certificate something that will come in the mail... also knowing that has to do with the spread i am still trying to locate the info on that process and our benefit with the spread and cash in ....

Thanks for any direction you have

DinarVets:

The VIP is certainly worth it...

1st and foremost... Adam has spent an enormous number of hours to do everything that he has for all of us... The VIP membership is a choice and if you want to be provided the most accurate information available and delivered in a timely fashion... then as we all have agreed we became a VIP member... Adam's time, knowledge and leadership dictates trust... preparation... education... and finally a positive result... GO RV>>>!

Seeing that the first post was made from someone who is in VIP and you are getting answers from people who are not VIP and have no clue what goes on in VIP , I am going to move this thread to the VIP section!!

Thanks Bumper :twothumbs:

Since so many VIPs have chimed in, I'm going to move it back to the free forum.

I think it can do people some good to see the difference in attitude, sophistication, and respect our VIP group has.