Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is VIP worth it.....

TechOps

I am interested in knowing if the VIP section is worth the $50.... and or if there is any other service similar or better out there that have room for a paying member... If discretion is needed send me a personal message...

thanks

Edited by TechOps

This close to year end? And the most likely time for an RV according to the gossip/rumours?

Worth it or not I would wait a bit to put money out for it. All I have heard about it though, other than those bashing about the money making end of it for the site owner, has been very good. Seems to be fairly reliable and worthwhile.

whoever paid and isn't on yet it may be just the lag time of holidays

\

smee2

• Upvote 2

No offense to Adam, But I don't believe it is. Haven't rec'vd a thing from the VIP.

I won't renew when it expires. Nothing was ever offered, can't see paying for nothing.

Like I said, No offense to the site or to Adam. I respectfully disagree that it is a good

deal.....

Have a nice day !

Good luck all !

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

i'm not a member, didn't buy his book either. IMO it isn't worth it to me just to say hey i'm a VIP. i am happy saving whatever the monthly fees are. i'm not interested in any cash in deals or post RV deals anyone here has to offer. already got that covered. each person has their own opinion and needs. but i see no need for it. but i'm sure adam has made a few bucks on the fees and his book sales. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I cannot believe that the obvious is not being considered here. If you understand the aspect of the "spread" it is a NO BRAINER! I would say that you will be short changing yourself if you don't do it, but then again, you can lead a horse to water.

I'm in for the duration!

• Upvote 4

I cannot believe that the obvious is not being considered here. If you understand the aspect of the "spread" it is a NO BRAINER! I would say that you will be short changing yourself if you don't do it, but then again, you can lead a horse to water.

I'm in for the duration!

Seeing that the first post was made from someone who is in VIP and you are getting answers from people who are not VIP and have no clue what goes on in VIP , I am going to move this thread to the VIP section!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No offense to Adam, But I don't believe it is. Haven't rec'vd a thing from the VIP.

I won't renew when it expires. Nothing was ever offered, can't see paying for nothing.

Like I said, No offense to the site or to Adam. I respectfully disagree that it is a good

deal.....

Have a nice day !

Good luck all !

Really? Maybe you're not receiving his emails because I've only been a VIP member for a month or so and I've already been offered two books at next to nothing or free! Additionally, a widget or whatever they're called to save you money! He's also made it very clear (in my opinion) that the biggest advantages to VIP will be post RV when he closes the VIP doors. Stick in there! :)

Go RV!!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

COME ON PEOPLE.....THIS IS A NO BRAINER :wub:

YES...IT IS WORTH IT FOR AT LEAST THE FOLLOWING:

1. THE OFFSHORE TAX RELIEF/CORPORATAION INFO YOU RECEIVE :twothumbs:

2. THE POST RV INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES YOU ARE OFFERED :woot:

3. THE BETTER RATE YOU WILL GET FROM THE SPREAD ADAM HAS PRE-NEGOTIATED $$$$ :tiphat:

4. AND LASTLY, THE IMMEDIATE TEXT MESSAGE YOU'LL GET WHEN IT FINALLY GOES DOWN :wave:

EASILY WORTH IT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET INVOLVED IN POST RV INVESTMENTS

JMO B)

• Upvote 4

Seeing that the first post was made from someone who is in VIP and you are getting answers from people who are not VIP and have no clue what goes on in VIP , I am going to move this thread to the VIP section!!

Just to clarify I wasn't VIP at the time. I chose to go VIP a bit later . Thanks

I'm in for the duration!

Since I just joined can you point me in the direction of more info on the spread.

Thanks

Please, do your own due diligence and MAKE UP your own mind instead of depending on other people's opinions.....on the obvious.

Just as a response I do believe in doing my own due diligence and in the end as forming a quality decision will depend in large part on others opinions because what is obvious to you may not be obvious to me thus I would like your thoughts on what you and others see as obvious. I have, over the years, invested in many business and investment ventures and inevitably I have always been better off getting the experience of the those who have been there. Sure you have to weed thru peoples emotions and frustrations but the take away can be very valuable. But if I still fail or come up short I am the one on the line and I've been at that school more times than i care to count but am better for it and have no regrets.

Peace

"ignorance before malice" -mentor

Just another thought... Just because they are not VIP doesn't mean they didn't use to be which its still an opinion id like to hear...even now that I am in that section for 3 months I think it is still most relevant for me and others to keep it in the open back in off topic.

Also realized that in one of my replies that person probably won't see my response to them now that its been moved :(

Thanks for considering

• Upvote 2

It's really quite simple. Ask yourself, are you willing to fork out a measly 15 buckaroos or so per month as a hedge to get fantastic post RV information and opportunity?? Obvious answer there dudes/dudettes......... pay the silly little fee and be a happy camper like me. ;)

Hello fellow VIPsters! I'm a newbie and I can already see the value of being a VIP. In addition to the money saved on the spread (potentially thousands), and the future investment opportunities (potentially many thousands more earned), there is also the value of Adams' contacts to be considered, and last but certainly not least- the value of friendships from being in a community of like minded individuals and the networking possibilities therefrom. I'm sure I will discover more as we go along but for now - GLAD TO BE ABOARD!!

I am interested in knowing if the VIP section is worth the $50.... and or if there is any other service similar or better out there that have room for a paying member... If discretion is needed send me a personal message...

thanks

If you dont think its worth it, try cashing in without it.