Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lets See we are waiting for these people to bring their money on for us I'm sure thats the first thing on thier list of things to do. And I bet tomorrow wont be the last time you check any site. You don't have the will power to stop cold turkey. Plus I don't think that you threatening to stop checking up on this great investment is going to push these people into making this happen any quicker but you know. :D

• Downvote 1

I have only had Dinars for two months and believe me not very many and this is driving me nuts. I don't know how you people who have been invested for a long time or sunk a lot of money are coping right now.

Like I said only 2 months for me and I still have heard date after date. And when today passes there will be another date and when that one passes there will be another date.

It reminds me of the Apocalypse predictions that don't happen and then are justified why not and a new day for the end of the world is predicted. Let's hope tomorrow is 1999. RV 2010 or else the end of the world is 2012

• Upvote 1

Very well said. I suspect you echo the sentiments of a lot of us here. Now, no bashing, no nnastiness in any way inteded here, but I hope ... I HOPE ... that the day after you quit watching, it happens! Isn't that when things usually happen? You look away and the goal it scored; you turn your back and kid falls and hurts themselves; you forget to pay the insurance and the day after it runs out something happens. It may not always be this way, but it is a lot of the time. Let's hope it works that way for you, 'cause then it works for us.

I too am feeling enormous stress over this. It isn't just the waiting, I can wait. What I can't handle is the waiting with all the BS that keeps coming at us I abhor the sense of entitlement people seem to have that this is money owed them and they demand it on their terms. I don't think people understood when they got into this "investment" just what an investment entails, the waiting and the risk and the unsureness of it. Everyone wants proof for rumours. What is that? Rumours are rumours because there is no proof! Bash the gurus, bash the newbies, bash the apparent non-Christians, bash the dealers, bash the government, bash the Iraqi politicians and bash the Iraqi people.

And can I just shut down the browser and ignore it? I tried. did't work. I hope you have better luck.

smee2 :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It definitely takes cojones to stand this type of stress.....

I simply don't understand this statement or the many like it.

What "stress" what emotional roller coaster? I guess i took the advise from the person that got me into this investment and it was this.

Live your life like you don't have any of the Dinar , live like it is nothing to be gained and keep on living your life till one day we have an RV and then you need to worry about how to save and keep your money and make it work for you.

Until you have it why worry about a tax attorney or a financial adviser. Worry about how you keep your job and how to make sure your family is okay. Who cares what a guru says. What will it make a bit of good the next day ? Oh wait it is because the guru's can prey on the greed that some have in their hearts and when it doesn't come true they are racked with guilt and strife. Buy what you can afford live your life and enjoy your families if you have them the one more day thing sounds more like a smoker trying to tell himself that last cig is the last one I'm not buying another pack. I'm glad your happy and hope you the best.

Good Luck and keep the dinar you have in a safe is my advise and when something happens get it out and I hope that it makes you glad you kept them.

Edited by DmsC
  • Upvote 5

What "stress" what emotional roller coaster?

End Quote

I have been in this for almost 7 years and almost every other day something big and kinda "exclusive" was announced. To be debunked punctually a few days later......Lots of Hope, lots of hype, lots of frustration lots of discouragement lots of stress. Is it clearer now?

Oh, I forgot the continuous hammering pumping. My bad.

Edited by umbertino

Simon, buddy, c'mon now. You can sell out for not that much of a loss if it doesn't pan out. Sounds like you been on this ride for a long time, and if that's true, why waste all that perfectly good stress, anxiety and neurosis?

Something's coming to a head here, good or bad, but it is. Maybe you should consider deferring your decision for a little longer.

Not trying to be overly argumentative, I just wanted to offer some WELL-INTENDED input on what you should do. Best of luck in whatever you decide, but please think it through. :)

Maynard

• Upvote 4

I have only had Dinars for two months and believe me not very many and this is driving me nuts. I don't know how you people who have been invested for a long time or sunk a lot of money are coping right now.

Like I said only 2 months for me and I still have heard date after date. And when today passes there will be another date and when that one passes there will be another date.

It reminds me of the Apocalypse predictions that don't happen and then are justified why not and a new day for the end of the world is predicted. Let's hope tomorrow is 1999. RV 2010 or else the end of the world is 2012

LOL end of the world in 2012. Yeah I'm not Mayan and since that whole thing is based off the Mayan calendar I'm not to terribly worried about it. I'm not thinking that the Serpent God is coming to swallow the Earth and not let us renew once again. Now I'm not bashing any Mayans out there so please don't get all to upset about it. Thanks

Simon23, believe me, I understand your frustration. I've been on this rollercoaster since Sept. 2009 and it has been the "neverending ride".

A couple of thoughts:

1. The internet has been a wonderful way to tie the world together with access to information and news......and it has, IMO, also given anyone the opportunity to post information anonymously......many who have never had a platform to speak or write from before. Surely, most people (at least I would like to naively believe) post with truth and the best of intentions, but there are also many others that feel they can assume the mantle of guruship without having the slightest notion of what they are talking about ( you know wno you are).....and do so secure in the knowledge that anonymity will protect them. That's the dark side to the internet, but it's also reality.

2. I guess those of us that choose to read these posts and responses, have to do so understanding that they are rife with b.s. The problem is sorting out the truthful from the lies. I don't have a magic wand and probably don't always know which ones can be believed. but after almost a year and a half there are those that rise to the top, so to speak, and have the ring of truth.

I hope the ride is over soon for all of us and that one day soon we will all look back on this and say.....yeah it was tough, but in the end the ride was worth it. GO RV.

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 1

My brother and I had the same discussion today. We agreed that after this weekend we are only going to check the sites MAYBE once a week. That's our plan, we're both tired of the ridiculous rumors, lies, predictions. We will be holding onto our dinar, and waiting it out. I too am looking forward to not being glued to this computer. I've quit walking, working out, and my family is eating too much fast food. It all changes this weekend ... either way I too am happy.

Dinar is a risky and wonderful opportunity. It will eventually pay something, maybe a little, maybe a lot. We should approach it more as a game than an investment. So what if you loose a game? Play another or do something else. Look at all the goofy comments made by players of games. When we take things like this too seriously we loose peace. If you got into it for the wrong reasons, change your thinking about it or it will drive you nuts. Observe all the comments being made and think on what is on the inside of people that motivates them. Use this as a fabulous opportunity to search your thinking and adjust it so you become the person you really want to be. For myself, I feel sorry for a lot of these folks. My guess is that they are the type that will squander whatever they do profit. How sad. Let's use this as an opportunity to improve ourselves whether or not we see that pie in the sky that some are suggesting. My guess is that people are desperate and emotional/mental instability just follows naturally unless one makes a determined effort to rise above it all. I know, because I had to work through such thinking for myself. This dinar thing has been a blessing to my mental and spiritual maturity because I've had to do some soul-searching. Thankfully, it has not brought me down and hopefully it will not be the downfall of a bunch of paople who seem to be way too emotional over it.

You know for the life of me I can't understand some people's frustration with this. I mean MOST of the members on this site have what? a million dinar costing at the most roughly 1100 and way less if bought years ago or from a bank. Heck I've blown more money than that in ONE DAY on race car parts. Maybe instant MILLIONAIRE STATUS gets the best of em.

" If it will it will, if it won't it won't, if it does it does, hey if it don't it don't, life is not alway so smooth.......................lol

GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What would even be the point of checking the forum all together. If a rate changes, I would imagine outside of the CBI, other websites would have that conversion, and really is knowing right away or finding out 2 days later going to make any difference. I think a lot of people have bought into this with the expectation that they are going to be a millionaire over night, or much more financially sound. With the amount of people that have bought into this, do you really think that many people are just going to walk out of the dust when it clears smelling like a million dollars - it is just not realistic. The only logical time that a RV would make any sense would either be final month of the year, or first of the new year. If nothing transpires in 2010, and we make it through January 2011 with no change, I would expect nothing to come about until possibly December of 2011. Also, this has been this way for 7 years, what is one more year going to matter, or maybe 5 at that. Take it for what it is worth, this is a venture that got hyped so bad that people bought into it, and continued to buy into it farther. It was not a scam, but it is not going to have the outcome everyone is hoping for.

One other thing I wanted to add as well:

We all talk about this big hit and trading in, yet has anyone traded any of their Dinar in to know it is even possible. Just because a website claims to do one thing does not mean when the time comes they will.

Edited by DrDinar

You know for the life of me I can't understand some people's frustration with this. I mean MOST of the members on this site have what? a million dinar costing at the most roughly 1100 and way less if bought years ago or from a bank. Heck I've blown more money than that in ONE DAY on race car parts. Maybe instant MILLIONAIRE STATUS gets the best of em.

" If it will it will, if it won't it won't, if it does it does, hey if it don't it don't, life is not alway so smooth.......................lol

GO RV

You're right, you don't understand.

• Upvote 1

Simon,

Why don't you take a well needed rest? I mean you've been at this for a long time. I definately will not be on the computer as much in 2011. No need. When it RV's I will get a text. I have my plan in place and I too have not been taking care of myself in many ways. That is going to stop in 2011. Don't sell your dinar. Just take a rest.

• Upvote 2

You're right, you don't understand.

I dont understand either. even if you have sunk say 4 K into and you have 4 million dinar say WHY STRESS?? Live your life and keep on going stressing over this is like stressing over if the guy at Mcdonalds will hand you the winning game piece from the monopoly game. when it happens a lot of people will have that game piece.

GO RV

If there was a way I could give you more than one + I would. Glad to see someone else understanding it isn't something to stress about it is something to watch and wait

Dinar is a risky and wonderful opportunity. How is the Dinar a "risk" I dont understand this either. If you want out you lose a % not the whole amount that you have spent so not that big of a risk.

• Upvote 1