Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* DDT Member: 12pm Iraqi Time “RV” Time?

* DDT Member: 12pm Iraqi Time “RV” Time?

December 30th, 2010 12:04 pm · Posted in MEMBER INFO

DD,

I’ve always favoured a midnight RV at Iraqi Time. Any RV announcement is best done at midnight, as time enters into a new day. Otherwise, any transaction involving IQDs today would be debatable as to what time the transaction happened. A lot of headache. Midnight is the best time and if I recall correctly, that was the same with the Chinese Yuan RV and Kuwait RV. And today is great as tomorrow is their ‘rest day’ so no transactions allowed technically. Then you have the public holidays but Iraq will have the first scoop to the loot as their banks will open on Sunday.

It’s just over 3 hours from now. I am writing this email because of the just posted new rumour by Eagle Eye that said that there’s only 3 hours to exchange for the Dinars in Iraq. Not surprising if midnight is just 3 hours from now.

I am dead beat now and will retire for the night. Fingers crossed – hope to see your email in my inbox when I wake up. The excitement is spoiling my sleep.

DDT Member

• Upvote 4