Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just left the Bank

uncs

The above post are exactly why I will never disclose information given to me. I think its better to make all the miserable, brain dead folks who think its funny to slam someone and call his info BS, sit and wonder whats going on. All you negative, nasty people do not deserve to have information given to you. Its unfortunate for those who really appreciate these posts.

One more thought. Maybe some of the posts that you believe are BS are put on here just to make you negative people even more angry. Keep responding unkindly and you'll keep getting what you don't want to read.

nice retort. soon we'll all be friends again!

So I just left the bank and talked to the manager about Dinar and if they were doing anything to prepare for a possible RV. The manger said he could not comment on it, but did say the armored car is making an extra delivery today. This manager said I would be extremely happy tomorrow!

Seriously? No joke? I gotta ask you that.

COME ON PEOPLE, THERE IS NO WAY ANY BANK MANAGER IS GOING TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT AN ARMORED CAR DELIVERY, PERIOD!! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? SO SOMEONE COULD PLAN A HEIST? THEY HAVE RULES THEY HAVE TO LIVE BY FOR SECURITY REASONS. THIS IS SUCH BS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE THAT GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE IT. YES IT LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE HAPPENING BUT STOP BELIEVING SUCH OUTLANDISH BS.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

I’m driving the armoured vehicle, we will be there around about 10, 2 men in the back but not armed, tap 2 times on the back & once on the side window this is the code to open the door, when the time lock opens you can take the cash as the alarm doesn’t work after the tap tap code is verified.

But please don’t tell anyone about this as it will get on to Iraq Dinar forums & it will become a big fat rumour

GET REAL MAN

awesome Zantac!

The above post are exactly why I will never disclose information given to me. I think its better to make all the miserable, brain dead folks who think its funny to slam someone and call his info BS, sit and wonder whats going on. All you negative, nasty people do not deserve to have information given to you. Its unfortunate for those who really appreciate these posts.

One more thought. Maybe some of the posts that you believe are BS are put on here just to make you negative people even more angry. Keep responding unkindly and you'll keep getting what you don't want to read.

Now that's telling the truth..well said.

Sounds Great and thanks for sharing, but the armoured truck thing don't sit to well, they wouldnt be handing out cash, it would be on ledger & if you wanted cash you would have to come back in a couple of days, Thats a normal banking policy I beleive.

I work at a Regions bank in AL and we do our currency exchanges by ledger. BUT, the money is transferred into your account as cash so you would be able to withdraw it immediately. Supposing someone opened an account solely for the purpose of cashing in (which I've considered doing since we don't have any expectations to carry dinar anytime soon), I believe they would want to withdraw their money on the spot and take it to their usual bank. So, that could be one reason they would have an extra armored car coming in, but I still find it hard to believe that a manager would talk about money shipments with the public.

• Upvote 2

COME ON PEOPLE, THERE IS NO WAY ANY BANK MANAGER IS GOING TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT AN ARMORED CAR DELIVERY, PERIOD!! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? SO SOMEONE COULD PLAN A HEIST? THEY HAVE RULES THEY HAVE TO LIVE BY FOR SECURITY REASONS. THIS IS SUCH BS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE THAT GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE IT. YES IT LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE HAPPENING BUT STOP BELIEVING SUCH OUTLANDISH BS.

[/size]

FYI!!! Not always true, just speaking from experience..take it how you want. no bash intended

Works for me. I am off work tomorrow. Might have to pop that champagne before midnight :) we chall see...who is it that does the t minus stuff? Frank or TK...whatever...maybe they will get this one right :)

Ah yes, the T minus ...

If it goes past, I wonder if they will put up a T-Plus or just drop the whole possibly embarrasing thing?

could be of small interest.

Hopefully we won't have to find out.

smee2