Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News New Mechanism to guarantee protecting Iraqi money

DINARMONSTER

thank you for at least replying something...all of these people and no input makes me wonder also..lol I am new as an investor and don't understand all of the issues iraq is facing..so thought maybe this could have been what they had discussed lately about the erm...who knows

As you read this you see they mention the funds are currently being protected. Here is the definition of this...

22 December 2009

BAGHDAD: U.N. Security Council resolution to extend its protection to Iraqi funds will keep them away from "big financial corruption," the deputy head of the Iraqi parliament's economic committee said on Tuesday.

"The Funds will pass through an international, transparent monitoring process for both revenues and spending," Lawmaker Yunadim Kena told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

U.N. Security Council has renewed for another year a development fund set up immediately after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 in order to meet the country's humanitarian needs, economic reconstruction, and infrastructure repairs, according to an official statement published on the web site of the U.N. News Centre.

Kena said that he appreciates the Security Council resolution, and explained that Iraq is in need to such decision to protect its funds.

Yes delayed till 2012 the end of days, then it will RV, we will all be wealthy and then the world will end!

Ugg what a kick in the A** :D

believe you me...we will all still be here after 2012!!! crazy times but we will. don't believe in all the hogwash "they" want us to believe in. don't be the sheep...be the GOAT! GreatestOfAllTime

My take is this:

The United Nations Assistance Mission to Iraq (UNAMI) was extended las summer until August 7,2010. they extended resolution 1483 for one year until December 31, 2010 to keep the Money under UN control to protect it from debtors, but they gave them until April 1, 2010 to show the UN a plan to take over the fund themselves and for it to be reviewed by or before June 15, 2010. If you take all of this and look at all of the other items they are doing that fall in line with the International Compact on Iraq, it appears they are getting everything lined up to be lifted from Chapter VII and returned to normalized international relations. I think with 25 donor countries giving them billions of reconstruction dollars that the UN, world bank, IMF and U.S. have allot of say in what happens with the value of the currency.

every post every information that is given seems to always point in some direction. the question truly is .. is it the right direction. i guess one day we will see if they truly rv thier currency. everything that is being said... (always have).. well they need to do this to rv.. and agian and again... it seems that is the direction our dinar ride goes... and no im not bashing.. just pointing things out.. and no im not a newbie..

Don't be Haters!

This "investment" is more of a "Gamble" and everyone should know this and not expect anything. If and when this happens we will all know THEN what the outcome was. Enjoy the ride for now because thats all you have. This is nothing more than speculative entertainment value. Good luck to everyone!

I know this is the news section but seems that rumors spill over here.

SammiePJ thanks and You are right about it all the directions. I have tried to go and read as much as I can and compare it to what is going on and what I see and read is that the International Compact on Iraq, UN security reports, etc. all talk about the same things needing to be done (not for an RV, but just done in general). HCL, border disputes, return of displaced refugees, returning items and corpses to Kuwait, elections, violence reduction etc for them to return to NORMALIZED INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. what that means I do not know? does it mean their currency becomes tradeable? does it Mean RV, does it mean RI? I have no idea but know it will be positive for us any way it goes.