Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's gonna be as plain as the egg on their face!

Ponzi Scheme - A type of fraud that uses money from new investors to pay off earlier investors, while promising high rates of return. Ponzi schemes generally unravel when the pool of new investors dries up.

So is Ali taking money from people and paying "earnings" from that to other in some big circle until the money dries up?

Who is this investment guy...what an idiot.

I am sure Ali thanks you for the free advertising...I am sure it drew attention to his site in turn getting new customers because people conducted their own research.

• Upvote 3

The story begins "At least one (not two, not three or more!) local (Toledo) financial advisor..." I've read a lot of things about all the mis-information that would be comming out toward the end of this ride. Does this guy work for GOI??

• Upvote 2

That had to be the worst interview ever. That guy didn't say much more than his opinion. People think because it's on the news that it's real or legitimate. I sell investment properties to investors all over the world and they call me up telling me all this BS they hear on the news about real estate taxes, foreclosures etc etc. It's all BS and does nothing more than take up 30 seconds of airtime so the news has something new to panic people about!! Those that have actually done their research and invested in foreclosures are making a killing right now (Including me). This investment is no different. There are risks, nothing is guaranteed and there will be alot of people downing it. Do your own research and and come to your own conclusions but don't ever listen to anything you hear on the news!!!

• Upvote 6

As soon as I saw it was Fox News I didn't need to look at it anymore. Fox news should be hosted by clowns and other circus performers ( no offense to any clowns or circus performers ). One celled amoeba are more aware of political and economical events.

Go Rv! laugh.gif

so tell me............ what news network should we believe?? lol cnbc lol cnn lol I'm not sure what other news channels to watch that are not a bunch of liberal extremist obama freaks. Should we be watching Mr. Maddow?? lol oops I mean Mrs. Maddow.. spelling?

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 4

so tell me............ what news network should we believe?? lol cnbc lol cnn lol I'm not sure what other news channels to watch that are not a bunch of liberal extremist obama freaks. Should we be watching Mr. Maddow?? lol oops I mean Mrs. Maddow.. spelling?

I think all networks got there kinks but I have notice Fox to be the least reliable......... I don`t think he should have gotten negative points for that ...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

WUPW News reporting that the "Dinar Investment a Ponzi Scheme."

It's gonna be as plain as the egg on their face when this deal RV's!!! :D

That guy... "It just doesn't make sense." Well now that's some FACT BASED reporting! LOL

What do you say that guy has dinars in his safe at home?

Seems pretty typical to me. Before I invested, I did a fair amount of research and found several web sites and information that were discouraging the dinar. People are naturally going to have differing opinions. If a report like this discourages people from buying, it's no skin off my teeth. Any family or friends that I've recommended this investment to have bought it based on my recommendation. But I had to answer several objections before they were confident. People should use an interview like this as just one more piece of information in their analysis. Just one more person's opinion. If we're completely honest about it, at this point it may be right. None of us have made any money on this investment yet and none of us know for certain if we will. We all believe we will, but it remains to be seen if our beliefs are correct.

• Upvote 1

Finally....SOME REAL INTEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain.......a few years back China made big news and newspaper stories on the fact that they were not going to RV their currency.....then 2 days later WHAMMOOO!!! IT RVed!!!

So this is the final red herring by the GOI to throw us off track ........so expect the RV WHAMMOO soon!!!!!!.......RV time!!!

BTW this is just my opinion and I am sticking by it ;)

• Upvote 4

When you realize that all commercial news is a business whether in print or televised and like any other business in it to make a profit. The make there profit by selling ad space. Advertisers place ads based on ratings and or subscribers. What they report does not have to be true or accurate they just want you to watch or read! ABC, NBC, FOX does not matter they are businesses just like TMZ or Enquirer. It is all negative anyway so I realized long ago if you want to stay positive don't watch or buy into the news business.

Carla, I suppose after that mean spirited comment you are going to tell me you are a good Christian, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Seems pretty typical to me. Before I invested, I did a fair amount of research and found several web sites and information that were discouraging the dinar. People are naturally going to have differing opinions. If a report like this discourages people from buying, it's no skin off my teeth. Any family or friends that I've recommended this investment to have bought it based on my recommendation. But I had to answer several objections before they were confident. People should use an interview like this as just one more piece of information in their analysis. Just one more person's opinion. If we're completely honest about it, at this point it may be right. None of us have made any money on this investment yet and none of us know for certain if we will. We all believe we will, but it remains to be seen if our beliefs are correct.

Well posted....that's a dose of realism. They might be right about our investment not being a good investment, but the reference to ponzi scheme shows complete ignorance and destroys any credibility the guy brings to the table.

Well looked like a little bashing on dinartrade also... that should be like deflamation of a buisiness.. lol GO RV!!

where did you see any bashing on the great Ali? all i saw was a 1 minute story of a guy saying getting rich off the dinar didn't make any sense. they did show a pic of dinar trades website but no mention of ali or him ripping off any one. i guess it is ok to pump ali every day like he is a king.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think all networks got there kinks but I have notice Fox to be the least reliable......... I don`t think he should have gotten negative points for that ...

I thought Fox News was rated #1, and on a forum such as this, filled with people who make money and invest it, it would garner even a higher rating. So....of course someone is going to get negative marks for bashing Fox. I think it is safe to say that a vast majority of investors in anything will be conservatives (even in green technologies). So, bashing anything associated with conservative ideals is going to earn negative marks.

For my part, I watch Fox because I see them much closer to the middle than the other far left networks and I'm a staunch Libertarian with no dog in the left/right fight. :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

so whats your point Loving the President makes you a bad Christian.

i think it makes you a communist.

The point of this thread is that some jackarse investment "guru" is spouting off that this is a scam, and an illegal one at that. This just proves to me that when i do recieve the RV, im going to do my homework on who i invest my money with. I wouldnt let this guy touch my 401K.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i think it makes you a communist.

The point of this thread is that some jackarse investment "guru" is spouting off that this is a scam, and an illegal one at that. This just proves to me that when i do recieve the RV, im going to do my homework on who i invest my money with. I wouldnt let this guy touch my 401K.

no I'm a Christian. Maybe the problem started when you started thinking

Yep! IMO

around here an opinion is like an *******. Everybody has one. so in this case you are a *******

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7