Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Super Secret Intel

Roscoboy007

Yesterday I headed down to get my Obama welfare cheese and peanut butter and I ran into a very dear friend of mine. As were were waiting in line of over 1000 people, 3 feet of snow, and -10 degree wealther, he asked me if I had heard of the Iraqi Dinar. I had and have invested my welfare money on buying IQD (you can sell your food stamp cards for 50 cents on the dollars) but I did not let him know this.

He proceeded to tell me that he had run into his babies mama the other day and she told him that her mama (who moved to Washington to caputure some of the Senators "lunch money") told her daughter about some info from her favorite client, I mean Senator. She wnet on to say that the other day over "lunch" HE gave her this currency note that had 10,000 Dinar printed on it. She, thinking he was cheap and trying to rip her off kneed him in the nads and after catching his breath he told her to hold on, this is Iraqi Dinar and seeing how he liked to have "lunch" with her he wanted her to benefit from his "insider information". He told her that the 10,000 Dinar she was holding was going to be worth $85,000 in the coming days. She was so excited that she just had to tell her daughter.

I just wanted to pass along this SUPER SECRET INTEL to all of you. Now don't ask me for a link or any names since this comes from the HIGHEST people possible and lives could be put in danger.

God Bless and Go RV !!!!!!!!!! :blink::D:rolleyes::blink::huh:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 23

It's Cool I'm cranky before my coffee

No problem...Just trying to get people to smile first thing in the morning....If we can not smile and let this "waiting game" consume us then we will all stroke out before the New Year.

Happy New Year ALL!!!!!!!

PS..just started a fresh pot of coffee myself.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He told her that the 10,000 Dinar she was holding was going to be worth $85,000 in the coming days.

I just wanted to pass along this SUPER SECRET INTEL to all of you. Now don't ask me for a link or any names since this comes from the HIGHEST people possible and lives could be put in danger.

End Quote

Thanks for the good laugh. You have a great sense of humor no doubt.

• Upvote 1

That was hilarious! Really clever b/c I could see some dumb senator actually giving his "lunch" pal a 10000 note dinar - that's just classic. Cant keep their mouths shut or their pants up! lol

We are assuming the senator was a "he", but no proof. Aren't we being a bit sexist? I say equal consideration here.

The part of welfare and foodstamp lines is right-on however. Obama never met a foodstamp line he didn't love.......a true sign of progress!

Edited by Captjohn
  • Downvote 1

I ran into a friend that is a sales manager for a Chevy Dealer the other day and he asked when I was going to come see him and get me a new ride and I offered a 25K Dinar bill (had just bought some from a guy that wanted out) and told him to keep the change when it RVd. He looked at it and said he would have to see how to do the paper work on this. I told him I would just come back when that bill was worth alot more. He said that he had heard that it would not be much longer according to a talk radio show he listens to. :blink:

Yesterday I headed down to get my Obama welfare cheese and peanut butter and I ran into a very dear friend of mine. As were were waiting in line of over 1000 people, 3 feet of snow, and -10 degree wealther, he asked me if I had heard of the Iraqi Dinar. I had and have invested my welfare money on buying IQD (you can sell your food stamp cards for 50 cents on the dollars) but I did not let him know this.

He proceeded to tell me that he had run into his babies mama the other day and she told him that her mama (who moved to Washington to caputure some of the Senators "lunch money") told her daughter about some info from her favorite client, I mean Senator. She wnet on to say that the other day over "lunch" HE gave her this currency note that had 10,000 Dinar printed on it. She, thinking he was cheap and trying to rip her off kneed him in the nads and after catching his breath he told her to hold on, this is Iraqi Dinar and seeing how he liked to have "lunch" with her he wanted her to benefit from his "insider information". He told her that the 10,000 Dinar she was holding was going to be worth $85,000 in the coming days. She was so excited that she just had to tell her daughter.

God Bless and Go RV !!!!!!!!!! :blink::D:rolleyes::blink::huh:

I'm sure -- you meant -- $8,500 not $85,000 --- 1/1170 = .0008547 = .8547 = 10,000 x .85 = 8,500 (after move decimal three places to right).

[*]This is racist, sexist, and offensive. I'm shocked to find this kind of BS on here. I grew up on "food stamps" with a mother that worked 3 jobs to support us in Chicago. She did everything she could to survive and poking fun at people who are less fortunate than you is wrong. This is not funny and should be taken down. I'm on here everyday and I'm very disappointed to see this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

This is racist, sexist, and offensive. [/b] I'm shocked to find this kind of BS on here. I grew up on "food stamps" with a mother that worked 3 jobs to support us in Chicago. She did everything she could to survive and poking fun at people who are less fortunate than you is wrong. This is not funny and should be taken down. I'm on here everyday and I'm very disappointed to see this.

No need for the big caps. Learn to take everything with a grain of salt man. See how I put it? Yea, thats how its done.... Now on to your gripe.....

It may be offensive to you, but it absolutely is not Racist or sexist. He didnt say the

" Feeble minded cracker went to see his bit***** ***** for a quickie"

OR

" Ignorant black senator went to see his w**** ":

None of these were said. In fact, he said everything is a politically correct statement EXCEPT the first sentence.. But, in his defense, it was pretty funny the way it was worded. O, and how do you know that he's not on FS?

And if you dont like whats on here, report them to a MOD, or look at the top right corner of your browser.... See that nice little red box with a white " X " in it?? Click it. That'll solve your problem

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 3

Dinar Rumors

Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

At best this should be in Off Topic Comments, were anything goes. I'm not easily offended, and I'm all about the comedy, but this is an obama bashing Black Joke making fun of people on state assistance.

P.S. sorry about the large bold type, it was my first post. :blush:

Edited by diverdave
  • Downvote 1

just so we can offend all, if it is pimento cheese and crunchy peanut butter you can use large tortillas and make great quesadillas!

WELL SAID AMIGO!!!! i have another one

IF YOU USE THOSE SMALL TOTILLAS AN YOU ROLL IT YOU WILL HAVE A NICE PENUT BUTTER AND CHESS TACO :lol:;)

• Upvote 1