Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are just after Christmas

ronscarpa

ENORRSTE: Where we are just after Christmas

« on: The GET Team - 29 Dec 2010 at 10:11:09 PM »

Tonight I thought I would tell you a story. The title of the story is “How I spent my Christmas.” I hope you find it interesting.

On Friday I received a call from my dear friend Tima and her son Frank, who is my age. As you may recall Tima was born in Syria and speaks Arabic fluently. She is 85 years old and sits around watching Al Jazeera TV most of the day, in Arabic. Her son Frank and I used to sell silver and gold investments together at Monex International over 25 years ago. So they invited me for a Christmas eve dinner, to which I gladly accepted.

I told them that I had a few errands to run in town and would finalize my commitment a few hours later.

Fortunately my neighbor Greg had gotten the 4 mile dirt road somewhat passable after the torrential rains had damaged it severely, so I headed into town. I stopped at the Post Office to get my mail. When I got back in my car it started but would not move. I fiddled with it for about 5 minutes and finally got it to go. I drove it across the street, literally, to the bank. After doing my banking I came back to find that the car would start, again, but would not move. After 5 more minutes I realized that I probably had a bad fuel pump.

So, I walked to Don’s garage, about a block and a half away (big town, right?) and told them to go pick up my truck and fix it. Don just happens to also be the AAA guy as well. I told them I was nearly certain it was a fuel pump. Then I told them that I would go to the café, another half-block walk, and have a late breakfast while they fixed it. It was only about 11 a.m. so I felt I was in good shape to get to dinner down the mountain later.

When I got done with breakfast I went back to Don’s to find that my car was just then being unloaded from the AAA truck. I went in an asked Don how long it would be. He was on the phone ordering the parts from the Rim Forest Auto store, about 17 miles away. He said the parts were on their way but it would take at least 2 hours after they arrived since they had to remove the gas tank to get to the fuel pump! He also said I was really lucky because the Auto store closed 2 minutes after he called, at noon, for the holiday.

So, not wanting to be a slug sitting around for several hours I called my son. He was just arriving in town with his girlfriend so he came and picked me up. I begged him to take me home, about a 15 minute drive, and asked if he could return me around 4 p.m.

Well, that wasn’t going to work since they were on their way to her folks for Christmas. Duh!

No panic, I said, I can have Greg drive me into town when the car is finished.

They drove me home and left again to go to her folks. Shortly after I got home I realized that time was running out. I know how long things take on cars, and how it is Christmas Eve. I knew this just wasn’t going to work, so, I called Tima and Frank and told them that we would have to have our Christmas dinner together in a few days. After all, it is just a dinner, right?

So, I now found myself home, alone, on Christmas eve, with no wheels. I began to feel sorry for myself. I was abandoned!

And then it happened. A still small voice in the back of my head said as clearly as can be, “What’s the matter? Don’t you want to hang out with me on my birthday?”

Wow, I thought, how humiliating is that? Talk about a wake up call!

So, after I stopped getting emotional, which as you all know I do with alarming regularity, I told Him that I would be happy to spend a couple of days alone with Him. After all, He clearly went to all of this trouble to get my attention, so perhaps He did it for a reason.

As the afternoon turned to evening I found myself meditating quietly. I thought I would turn on some Fox news, channel 360 here. It was just full of re-runs so I hit the receiver to see if I could find something interesting. The next channel that came on was 365. Guess what channel it is. You got it, it is God TV.

Needless to say I left it there and had it on for the remainder of the night, well into the night. There was a concert in Britain on this huge estate, outside, with a castle in the background and a few thousand young people listening to Christian rock, so I kept it there for several hours. Again, needless to say, the praise coming from these youngsters began to take its toll on me, and I got into worshipping my lord with the these British youngsters.

Later on, well into the night, I watched a midnight mass from Washington DC. As you all probably know, I’m a convert to Catholicism, so this meant a lot to me.

OK, now I’m going to move forward to let you know the intel that Christ gave me over the next 24 hours. After a wonderful rest I awoke with my head full of thoughts, and directions.

I was told, quite clearly again, to go to my laptop and google “the great wealth transfer”.

Now I will tell you that I was somewhat surprised because as I have taught you all about this concept I didn’t know that anyone else had even dealt with it. My understanding came directly from my experience with the dinar investment and with my understanding of how God works, just as I’ve reported it to you these last several weeks.

So, again, needless to say, I was greatly surprised to find that the internet has hundreds if not thousands of sites dedicated to this very concept. Furthermore, this is not a new idea at all. In fact many prominent evangelists, from Joel Osteen to Benny Hinn, to Robert Schuller have dealt with this in their sermons for years.

Now I’d like you to know that I had lunch for over 2 hours with Robert Schuller Sr. about 40 years ago. I found him to be a very strange but interesting person, yet he is an orthodox Christian at heart, and at that time in my life, in seminary, that was important to me.

I have also been to a Benny Hinn healing service once. I’m so old I even went to see Kathryn Kuhlman one time, over 40 years ago. Benny Hinn does what Kathryn did before it became popular to heal on TV.

Anyway, as a rule I’m a pretty conservative Christian and I have a general aversion to the “name it and claim it” evangelists, so I was a little skeptical when I found out that what I have been teaching here was in line with what they are teaching as well.

So, the still small voice came into my head again: “Do your homework!”

I began to read about The Great Wealth Transfer and found that there is a clear divide between those who believe that God will in fact transfer wealth to His people at the end times, on the one hand, and those who believe that this is bad theology, on the other, and that the whole idea of getting rich off of God is, to put it in the vernacular, “stinkin thinkin”.

As a teacher of the word of God, and especially here, and now, I take my role quite seriously. The last thing I want to do is give you bad theology. So I dug deeper.

I am happy to report that the Lord has shown me that I was not giving you bad theology. I am also happy to report that what I have taught you is actually a clearer statement regarding just HOW God will transfer wealth to his people than most of the evangelists have been reporting. Of course the fact that I am in this investment made the answer clear to me. They, for the most part, have been talking about this for years and probably have no idea just HOW God was going to do what He is clearly doing right now.

The evangelists would talk about how certain Christians would be led into companies that would reap huge profits which they would donate to the churches, or some thing such as that. In any case they all said that it was the churches that would receive this wonderful blessing.

In fact we now know that it is not the churches but the Body of Christ that will receive the blessing. There is a big difference here, even though there shouldn’t be one.

So now I’m going to give you the intel that Christ gave me on Christmas Day. It turns out that He has written a book, believe it or not. He wrote it over a period of 2500 years through about 40 different authors on 3 continents and in 3 different languages. Very few of the authors new each other, yet the whole thing just seems to come together as if One Person had written it all. Who’d have thought?

Anyway, this is what He has to say about the Great Wealth Transfer. I hope that you enjoy getting this straight from the horse’s mouth, so to speak.

Let us start with a proverb, found in Proverbs 13:22, where it reads, “A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.”

The nice thing about Proverbs is that you don’t have to worry about whether the saying is being taken out of context. There is no context. Each proverb stands on its own and says what it says. So in this proverb we see clearly that the wealth of the sinners is stored up for the righteous. On the surface I can see how Iraq might be the former, while we might be the latter. So on that one, I feel pretty good.

Now, generally proverbs are not considered prophetic but more like a wisdom statement, or a general principle. So I wouldn’t want to bet the farm on this single statement. In fact, I might even be hesitant to do so since the previous verse in the same chapter says, “Misfortune pursues the sinner, but prosperity is the reward of the righteous”.

Clearly these are wisdom sayings. But are they more than that? Actually, if you think about it, up until now is it really true that “prosperity is the reward of the righteous”? Actually, most of us would question that, wouldn’t we? Up until now, has it been typical for God to reward our devotion to him with wealth? I really don’t think that is how He works, generally, up until now.

So perhaps, just perhaps, this is prophetic rather than just wisdom.

Let’s move on.

In Isaiah we find the following from Chapter 61, verse 6: “You will feed on the wealth of the Gentiles, and in their riches you will boast”. Now this one has a nice prophetic ring to it. But what about the context? Well, chapter 61 is all about the coming of Christ, at the beginning, and then what will happen at the last days, as the chapter progresses. Clearly verse 6 refers to the believers, although some might say it refers to Israel. Of course we all know that we are the new Israel, so let me quote the whole verse for you so you get the general context from this end time prophetic statement of Isaiah:

“But you shall be named the priest of the Lord, they shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their riches you will boast.”

Wow! If you put the word Iraq in place of the word Gentiles, this begins to make some real prophetic sense, doesn’t it. And the first part is even better, because it names us specifically, namely that they shall call us the servants of our God. It is almost as if this applies directly to us, and to Iraq, if you think about it. I say that only because I believe I know what he is going to do in the next few days, and where it is coming from.

Let’s try another verse from Isaiah the prophet, this time from chapter 60 verse 5: “Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the Gentiles will come.”

Sounds like He is talking to us directly, doesn’t it? But once again, let’s look at the context. We see that this chapter is again all about the end times. It is about the change that will occur at the end. If you question this, then let me read the verse before to help you GET it: “Lift up your eyes all around and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.” If you think for a minute that this won’t happen when the great wealth transfer occurs, then you aren’t thinking straight. People will come from afar to us, including our sons and daughters, to be fed from our wealth.

This is getting exciting, isn’t it? We are beginning to see that this really is His plan all along.

Let’s try another one.

From Isaiah 66 verse 12 we read this: . "I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of the Gentiles like a flooding stream”.

Once again the context is the end times. God clearly intends that the righteous benefit from the wealth of the non-believers at the end time. But just to be clear, let me read the remainder of the verse: “Then you shall feed; on her sides shall you be carried, and be dandled on her knees.” If we replace the pronouns “she” and “her” with Iraq we can see that this again refers to the great wealth transfer that is about to occur from there.

Let me restate this with Iraq in place of the pronouns: I will extend peace to Iraq like a river, and the wealth of the Gentiles like a flooding stream. Then you (the believer), shall feed; on Iraq’s sides shall you be carried, and be dandled on Iraq’s knees.

Can you see how clear this is? Iraq gains peace, then wealth. We receive a portion of that wealth and will be carried by it as if we were sitting on the lap of Iraq.

Let’s see if the Lord gets a little more specific. Here is a verse from Micah chapter 4 verse 13: “’Rise and thresh, O Daughter of Zion, for I will give you horns of iron; I will give you hoofs of bronze and you will break to pieces the Gentiles.’ You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the LORD, their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.”

This verse starts out strangely as if it does not apply. Clearly in the end times, however, we are the daughter of Zion, which is another phrase for Israel. As the new Israel, then this can apply to us. The Lord says that He will give us “hoofs of bronze,” which means that He will steel us up, as I have written before. He then says we will break to pieces the Gentiles. This means, to me, that our evangelistic efforts will pay off with many conversions. Then He gets quite specific. I will repeat it for you: "You will devote their ill-gotten gains to the LORD, their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.”

I don’t know about you, my friends, but that sounds pretty clear to me. Their wealth comes to us and we will dedicate it to God. I got it! How about you? Do you get it?

I hope I am not boring you. I had a great Christmas with my Lord, just the two of us, and I just can’t help but share what happened with you.

Would you like another one? How about this from Isaiah chapter 45 verse 3: “I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.”

Now tell me, when you heard that did oil come to your mind? Is oil not the “treasure of darkness, riches stored in secret places?” And who will receive these riches? The believers. And why? So that we may know that He is the Lord and that he summons us by name!

Well, that’s enough Bible study for a dinar conference call, don’t you think? But at least I believe I’m “on topic”, right?

Let me close by stating that I had a great Christmas, and that I truly hope you all did as well. I am so convinced now that we are in the middle of the will of God that I can hardly stand it. I almost want to open my windows and scream, “I love you God!” to the entire world. However, I will contain myself just a little bit longer.

You can bet your shorts, though, that when we meet for our party that there will be some serious shouting going on, hands raised, and the object of our affection will be none other than our Lord, the Lord of all the earth, to quote Him from a verse I just read.

I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed presenting it.

On this one, my friends, I know I’m right. Why? Because He’s got my back!

Take care. That’s all for now.

Steve

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

PLEASE, someone make this person go away. He used to have really thought-provoking posts with interesting intel.......now all he does is sermonize. I really don't care that much about every aspect of his life. PLEASE RV, so we can have these people go away for good.

OK, I'm over it. GO RV.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 23

Steve, better than reading this, is hearing you speaking on the CC......your voice is so sincere, that I cling to every word. Thank you for sharing your encounter with God on Christmas Day......what a wonderful blessing!! I appreciate all the verses He gave you, and am printing them off so that I can read them over and over. You gave new strength to my Faith that this investment is indeed a "God thing" for the Body of Christ. I pray my family will use His money to be a blessing to others!! Thank You Jesus!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ron: I was reading the transcription in their chat room when E was speaking. It was interesting then, but not anything like I just read. It is deep. As a matter of fact I kind of see myself in these same circumstances. It is all I can do to stay off the telephone dialing for dollars as it were. I think many of us are here to remind the rest what is in store for us.

THX Ron... This is a Time 2 do PoZiTiVe Thingz! Love the honesty in this post, many would not share such detail of the relationship the have with God so open and I like that about this post! AMEN!!! With God all iz possible and a PoZiTiVe attitude never hurtz! God Bless you and look forward 2 your next post Sir!!! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

PLEASE, someone make this person go away. He used to have really thought-provoking posts with interesting intel.......now all he does is sermonize. I really don't care that much about every aspect of his life. PLEASE RV, so we can have these people go away for good.

OK, I'm over it. GO RV.

Amen Captjohn. Please RV so we can be rid of steve the insert-a-word here, make believe guy. pretty sure

he said the RV was done 4 months ago & 3 mo's ago & & & & & see where I'm going.... folks he has zero intel

and even less intel than TK. Can you say "I made it up" cuz i have nothing better to do. done. LCr

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I want to say this to all who love the Lord and will gain much money when this transaction takes place.

In the 80's my husband and I rented 5 houses and took in anyone who needed help. We were on the front lines (so to speak) and saw many miracles... especially in His provision. We did this for 7 years.

Today, as we are so much older.... we still try to help people with their housing needs. This is what we have done and hope some of you will too.... it benefits ALL and as my husband has always said... The best solution in any given situation benefits ALL....

We purchase a house... we sell it to someone for just a little above what we pay and carry the contract on a lease purchase... we let them in the house for their first month's payment.... no down.... Their is no trouble finding a buyer who is in need of inexpensive housing... most of the time, it is less than rent.... BUT ... they pay all the taxes and insurance and take ownership of the house (all monies are included in the payment)... Therefore, we have no headaches in taking care of the house like rentals do... we make a little money and help someone in need. It is brilliant... no big invester would do this because all they are interested in is their money.... We make about $250 a month per house... BUT, the important thing is that we help someone own a home that could not otherwise.... If they default it is not a problem as you just resell it.

Here is my point.... PLEASE don't give all your money to the big charities... watch your money work by helping someone you can SEE.... this way you KNOW your money is going for someone you KNOW is getting help.

AND always remember that you can help someone OUT, but they are the only ones that can help themselves UP...

• Upvote 3

OK, I'm over it. GO RV.

Thank you for the post. I enjoyed reading it very much. As the Bible says it rains on the wheat and the tares both. I can't wait to give a large portion to spreading the gospel.

• Upvote 1

Let us start with a proverb, found in Proverbs 13:22, where it reads, “A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.”

"The nice thing about Proverbs is that you don’t have to worry about whether the saying is being taken out of context. There is no context. Each proverb stands on its own and says what it says. So in this proverb we see clearly that the wealth of the sinners is stored up for the righteous. On the surface I can see how Iraq might be the former, while we might be the latter. So on that one, I feel pretty good."

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to nitpick here, but really - if Proverbs can't be taken out of context as Enorrste states, then how and why is he applying his own logic? So the sinner is Iraq? And the rest of us are "Good Men" so to speak? To start with, Iraqis might object to this particular line of reasoning. In trying to stay level headed about this investment, I'm trying NOT to read "RV" into every little sign, and using Proverbs 13:22 to say RV is imminent is misguided if not misleading. If Proverbs can't be taken out of context, then Proverbs 13:22 is advising people to behave in a Christian manner and their progeny will reap the rewards, while a sinners descendants will not. Otherwise, you can apply any logic to any Proverb and twist it to mean whatever you want. I'd like to be younger and thinner - is there a Proverb for that?

I'm sorry to use sarcasm here, but in my opinion this line of reasoning is dangerous.

Again, no offense intended, but Enorrste as a spiritual advisor? I think not.

• Upvote 2

I have been in the church music field for over 48 years,

as choir director/organist, and have heard more sermons

than I care to try and count.

You never hear much from weekly sermons about this

sharing of wealth with God's chosen ones. I thank you

for your post, and believe that the nay-sayers will be

surprised how this eventually works out.

Blessings to you and yours for a great and prosperous

New Year!