Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FED EX UP DATE ABOUT DINARS DELIVERY

renegets

Goldman, there's something definitely wrong with that. I placed an order with them last Sunday, sent to bank Monday and got my cashier's check, sent them the copy they required, then received my delivery yesterday (Wednesday) by FedEx. I had also been told it wouldn't ship until Jan. 7th.

Couple of points I dont understand. How can dinar trade have been using fed ex for years if they dont ship currency? You have to declare whats in a package and the approx value, I suppose you could lie but if Fed ex is moving thousands of packages in and out of a currency dealer do you think they dont know that they are full of currenc?. Second point people have been making is that the dinar is worthless so fed ex doesnt care and will ship it. Its not worthless, it just takes a lot of zeroes to add up to a substantial amount but 5k U.S. worth of it in an envelope is still 5k worth of currency regardless of what the paper looks like or how many 0's are on the notes. Basically this whole post has me confused.

Straight from Fed-X rules for shipping.....And I Quote: FedEx Prohibited Items

The Shipping Annex as a FASC is bound contractually and ethically to meet all FedEx terms and conditions for shipment. Our clients prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:

Cash, currency, collectible stamps and coins.

Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.)

Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)

Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.

Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state or federal license for their transportation.

Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.

Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by local, state or federal law.

Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.

Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.

Live insects.

Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.

Just Saying!!! Their Rules...not ours.....Could be they have shipped in the past because it's not a recognized currency....YET!!! but maybe soon....Go RV!!!

I am an Authorized Ship Center for FedEx...these rules and regs are right on, except that collectible coins and stamps have recently been allowed to ship and be insured for up to $1000. I called my account rep and got passed onto a manager after asking too many in depth questions. Bottom line is this: Legal tender of ANY KIND is against TOC. If cash is found in their INTERNATIONAL system, typically it is converted into a check and mailed back to the sender (ex: Marine in Iraq tries to use FedEx to ship 10 mil dinar back to the states). DOMESTICALLY it is "Just a box" and the contents are considered unknown...which would explain why DT can currently ship as they do now. IMO it has NOTHING to do with it being recognized international currency, because it is ALREADY legal tender (in Iraq). The only time this would become an issue would be if DT was insuring the package over a certain amount, at which point the contents must be declared from a claims standpoint prior to shipment. (I require it for insurance over $500...Which raises a completely unrelated question about dinar dealers and if they are actually insuring the larger orders for actual value??) If you are waiting for a domestic shipment from DT or anyone else that is using FedEx, I would think it would be safe to say don't worry about FedEx not delivering it. If it RV's and you have 1million dinar that has yet to ship...I would strongly suggest that you make arrangements with your dealer to pick the currency up, because it won't be insured, period. Hope that helps...GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Just noticed you list your location as WEst Tenn. Mississippi, and Alabama: I didn't know the Cherokee were known to be in that area. Can you enlighten me on the history. I always associated Cherokee with East Tenn.

Sure...be more than glad to. My ancestors hid in caves in Western North Carolina to evade Andrew Jackson's troops..in 1838. The ones that hid are now the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation. The ones who were herded like cattle and force marched to Oklahoma are the Western Band of the Cherokee. I choose to live in West Tennessee but could move back to the reservation in Cherokee, N. C. ...if I wanted to. Anything else you would like to know...?

I am an Authorized Ship Center for FedEx...these rules and regs are right on, except that collectible coins and stamps have recently been allowed to ship and be insured for up to $1000. I called my account rep and got passed onto a manager after asking too many in depth questions. Bottom line is this: Legal tender of ANY KIND is against TOC. If cash is found in their INTERNATIONAL system, typically it is converted into a check and mailed back to the sender (ex: Marine in Iraq tries to use FedEx to ship 10 mil dinar back to the states). DOMESTICALLY it is "Just a box" and the contents are considered unknown...which would explain why DT can currently ship as they do now. IMO it has NOTHING to do with it being recognized international currency, because it is ALREADY legal tender (in Iraq). The only time this would become an issue would be if DT was insuring the package over a certain amount, at which point the contents must be declared from a claims standpoint prior to shipment. (I require it for insurance over $500...Which raises a completely unrelated question about dinar dealers and if they are actually insuring the larger orders for actual value??) If you are waiting for a domestic shipment from DT or anyone else that is using FedEx, I would think it would be safe to say don't worry about FedEx not delivering it. If it RV's and you have 1million dinar that has yet to ship...I would strongly suggest that you make arrangements with your dealer to pick the currency up, because it won't be insured, period. Hope that helps...GO RV!!!

No offense to you personally, I appreciate the info you shared. That policy must be a joke though. Its just a box with unkown contents??? They must pick up thousands of them a week at dinar trade which sells currency and nothing else. Why have the policy if it can clearly be ignored.

Information from Canadian ...

Some time ago I was chatting with my on line dinar dealer, a Canadian as I am, and we have become friends over the last years. She told me what they have to go through if the dinar RVs after a package of currency has been shipped. If it is RV'd before it is shipped, order cancelled, as the small print says on the site. But once it is gone there a lot of steps to take. Of course the carrier knows what is in the package, or what is declared to be in the package. And if it is coming from a dinar dealer they have to have a declaratin of what is in it before it goes out for insurance purposes in case it has to be replaced and for government reasons so they can track any lost dinar once it is RV's etc. So that is not a reasonable question. Of course the carrier knows. My husband and I owned a courier service in Toronto for nine years and did a lot of national and international shipping as well as locel. Just so you know I understand the business from that Point.

Anyway, once it is shipped and if the RV happens, they must first notify the carrier, which is the courier, and I don't know what the courier does about it whether they continue with the contract to deliver or turn it around and return it. Either way it is travelling through the system which is what they are trying to stop.

Then the dealer has to notify the government, and I don't know which agencies but there is more than one that has to be notified, by phone I beieve. They don't have the luxury of time and the use of email or fax even.

I believe the other notification the dealer has to make is to the end clent.

So, it is a real headache for the RV to happen if the carrier has product in the system. I would take this as a sure sign that FecEx, at least, thinks the RV is going to happen soon, and is trying to avoid their part of being involved in the process when currency ends up in the mail.

As for the assertion that is has always been currency, yes it has. But the government, at least here in Canada, sees a big difference between people purchasing currency in the form of indiviaul bills for collecting purposes, like stamps and coins. and the purchase of large sums of bills that are treated as tradeable currency, money, not collectors' items.

I hope some of these points help. I realize it is in Canada, but the differences between the Canadian and American laws in this type of thing are often very small.

Thanks

smee2

Thanks for the info, Canadian neighbor....................... :tiphat:

well i live in canada and my package from dinar trade came via the US Post and had to clear customs at the border.....no problem whatsoever.....i received it within 3 days of my order. my friend received hers today that was dispatched on December 25th....again no problem. i think the FED EX thing is a bunch of hogwash!!!

I read on dt that due to a few reasons, they wouldn't be shipping and more until Friday (31 Dec). And since all packages have the senders address on it they would know who its from. And for cod orders, don't you need a return address? The drivers in those spread out areas do know their repeat customers and packages. Her post appears valid. :)

Goldman, there's something definitely wrong with that. I placed an order with them last Sunday, sent to bank Monday and got my cashier's check, sent them the copy they required, then received my delivery yesterday (Wednesday) by FedEx. I had also been told it wouldn't ship until Jan. 7th.

That's because this shortage is FABRICATED... I have made this claim before, only to have my topics deleted, multiple (-)'s and numorus harsh words thrown in my direction. Non of which hurt me of course, but i am definitly just trying to help.

Just noticed you list your location as WEst Tenn. Mississippi, and Alabama: I didn't know the Cherokee were known to be in that area. Can you enlighten me on the history. I always associated Cherokee with East Tenn.

The Cherokee Nation was huge and covered a large area, mainly centered in eastern TN but covered parts of northern GA and western NC . The "Trail of Tears" went through west TN on it's way to OK. Also some, the too sick/weak or too old/young, were tossed aside and left behind. My great-great grandmother , "Mary Bob" was one of these. She was six years old, sick, and couldn't keep up. She was adopted by a family named Hatcher. She lived to be 104.

The Cherokee Nation was huge and covered a large area, mainly centered in eastern TN but covered parts of northern GA and western NC . The "Trail of Tears" went through west TN on it's way to OK. Also some, the too sick/weak or too old/young, were tossed aside and left behind. My great-great grandmother , "Mary Bob" was one of these. She was six years old, sick, and couldn't keep up. She was adopted by a family named Hatcher. She lived to be 104.

..................Thank you Okane....and yes, we are everywhere now and scattered to The Four Winds....O'si'O !

Got a million to be delivered tomorrow. Fed ex tracking number and all.

Straight from DT.

TPR

I will continue to make this claim until everyone opens their eyes.

Please everyone, PLEASE LISTEN... The Dinar shortage is one of fabrication. the proof is right here. On DT's site they claimed all orders wont make it until next year, yet everyone who is ordering is recieving. They raised prices (as well as buy back prices) is an ATTEMPT to appear desperate for Dinar. These rumors that have been flying out at lightning speed have done nothing but create a buying flurry.

If you have the extra income to invest, then by all means continue to invest. If you DO NOT have the money but want to jump at your "last chance to get more Dinar before the RV" and are putting off your house notes/car notes/kids tuition/etc then you are a victim of a manipulated market. Please head my warning. I am NOT saying that this is a scam in anyway; what I AM saying is that this flurry of activity and rumors these past few weeks is ALL MADE UP BY THE SELLERS TO GET YA TO BUY MORE DINAR.

This is the last time i warn of this.

I WANT TO BE WRONG, I PROMISE YOU I DO. I have nothing to gain if anyone listens to me, absolutly nothing. I am not promoting anyone/anything/any site. I am just attempting to be a voice of reason in a cloud of confusion and deception...

• Upvote 2

No offense to you personally, I appreciate the info you shared. That policy must be a joke though. Its just a box with unkown contents??? They must pick up thousands of them a week at dinar trade which sells currency and nothing else. Why have the policy if it can clearly be ignored.

No offense taken, I agree completely! Just passing on the info that I gathered.

Please everyone, PLEASE LISTEN... The Dinar shortage is one of fabrication. the proof is right here. On DT's site they claimed all orders wont make it until next year, yet everyone who is ordering is recieving. They raised prices (as well as buy back prices) is an ATTEMPT to appear desperate for Dinar. These rumors that have been flying out at lightning speed have done nothing but create a buying flurry.

If you have the extra income to invest, then by all means continue to invest. If you DO NOT have the money but want to jump at your "last chance to get more Dinar before the RV" and are putting off your house notes/car notes/kids tuition/etc then you are a victim of a manipulated market. Please head my warning. I am NOT saying that this is a scam in anyway; what I AM saying is that this flurry of activity and rumors these past few weeks is ALL MADE UP BY THE SELLERS TO GET YA TO BUY MORE DINAR.

I WANT TO BE WRONG, I PROMISE YOU I DO. I have nothing to gain if anyone listens to me, absolutly nothing. I am not promoting anyone/anything/any site. I am just attempting to be a voice of reason in a cloud of confusion and deception...

+1 rdubya

• Upvote 1

Just to clarify, this was purchased on reserve almost a month ago, made final pmt Tuesday when it was shipped. Don't know if it was held aside (I assume not) but the tracking number shows a delivery for tomorrow on Fed Ex site.

TPR