Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FED EX UP DATE ABOUT DINARS DELIVERY

renegets

Do you really think that FedEx would not ship colored paper? That is all it is at this point. There is not law against shipping currency, not here anyway. And just because it comes from DT offices does not mean it is worthless dinar. It could be contracts, birthday cards, suicide notes, family photos......

I have received dinar from DT through FedEx this week. The only thing the FedEx driver wants to talk about is how cute my dog is.

Excuse me, i perfer the term Monopoly money lol

Straight from Fed-X rules for shipping.....And I Quote: FedEx Prohibited Items

The Shipping Annex as a FASC is bound contractually and ethically to meet all FedEx terms and conditions for shipment. Our clients prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:

Cash, currency, collectible stamps and coins.

Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.)

Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)

Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.

Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state or federal license for their transportation.

Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.

Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by local, state or federal law.

Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.

Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.

Live insects.

Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.

Just Saying!!! Their Rules...not ours.....Could be they have shipped in the past because it's not a recognized currency....YET!!! but maybe soon....Go RV!!!

Edited by Kiss_This

Straight from Fed-X rules for shipping.....And I Quote: FedEx Prohibited Items

The Shipping Annex as a FASC is bound contractually and ethically to meet all FedEx terms and conditions for shipment. Our clients prohibited from tendering the following items for shipment, and they will not be accepted:

Cash, currency, collectible stamps and coins.

Live animals, except as provided in the Live Animals and Ornamental Marine Life (Including Live Fish) section. (Edible seafood, such as live lobsters, crabs or other types of fish and shellfish for human consumption, is acceptable, provided the shipper is in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.)

Animal carcasses. (Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged. This restriction does not apply to properly packaged meat or poultry products intended for human consumption.)

Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.

Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state or federal license for their transportation.

Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments.

Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by local, state or federal law.

Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste.

Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.

Live insects.

Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law.

Just Saying!!! Their Rules...not ours.....Could be they have shipped in the past because it's not a recognized currency....YET!!! but maybe soon....Go RV!!!

I would think that rule could be argued because it does not specifically state foreign currency.

currency

currency

Definition

Any form of money that is in public circulation. Currency includes both hard money (coins) and soft money (paper money). Typically currency refers to money that is legally designated as such by the governing body, but in some cultures currency can refer to any object that has a perceived value and can be exchanged for other objects.

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com/1240/currency.html#ixzz19Z6Xxna1

It cannot be argued.........

Edited by aliveandcare

Not disputing the fact that anyone is receiving Dinar by Fed-X....Just stating what the facts are listed by their official web site...Now...Back to what I stated in my earlier post...Being that it is not yet a recognizable/trade-able currency....That may be the reason it did not fall under the shipping rules...but if they are stopping shipments in the near future.....Then maybe it's because its soon too be a trade-able currency and recognized by all...Then it falls under the no shipping rule category..... Just speculating.....

Yeah, but keep in mind, its been a currency since 2003 :P

If I remember correctly... it has been Iraq currency since 2003 but it wasn't until the GOI was there to set the laws to make it to where their currency wasn't to be shipped in or out of Iraq.

(I been reading alot on this but I'm 98% sure that's what I read some where.)

Well I read a post earlier where they had made it illegal to transpoert Dinar in and out of Iraq, but not here in the US, very interesting. unsure.gif

Thanks for the post

I was just thinking about that post when I read yours. I realize that there was a Presidential Order put into effect giving U.S. Citizens the right to invest in Iraq, including the Dinar, but I have read that order and it says nothing about rescending the law in Iraq that states no money in large quantities can be removed from Iraq by investors or speculators. It is confusing, to say the least. I know this is something I should have researched before buying my Dinars, but I didn't know the situation existed at that time (2003). Any thoughts? I am going to spend some time researching this. I will let you all know what I find out.

Information from Canadian ...

Some time ago I was chatting with my on line dinar dealer, a Canadian as I am, and we have become friends over the last years. She told me what they have to go through if the dinar RVs after a package of currency has been shipped. If it is RV'd before it is shipped, order cancelled, as the small print says on the site. But once it is gone there a lot of steps to take. Of course the carrier knows what is in the package, or what is declared to be in the package. And if it is coming from a dinar dealer they have to have a declaratin of what is in it before it goes out for insurance purposes in case it has to be replaced and for government reasons so they can track any lost dinar once it is RV's etc. So that is not a reasonable question. Of course the carrier knows. My husband and I owned a courier service in Toronto for nine years and did a lot of national and international shipping as well as locel. Just so you know I understand the business from that Point.

Anyway, once it is shipped and if the RV happens, they must first notify the carrier, which is the courier, and I don't know what the courier does about it whether they continue with the contract to deliver or turn it around and return it. Either way it is travelling through the system which is what they are trying to stop.

Then the dealer has to notify the government, and I don't know which agencies but there is more than one that has to be notified, by phone I beieve. They don't have the luxury of time and the use of email or fax even.

I believe the other notification the dealer has to make is to the end clent.

So, it is a real headache for the RV to happen if the carrier has product in the system. I would take this as a sure sign that FecEx, at least, thinks the RV is going to happen soon, and is trying to avoid their part of being involved in the process when currency ends up in the mail.

As for the assertion that is has always been currency, yes it has. But the government, at least here in Canada, sees a big difference between people purchasing currency in the form of indiviaul bills for collecting purposes, like stamps and coins. and the purchase of large sums of bills that are treated as tradeable currency, money, not collectors' items.

I hope some of these points help. I realize it is in Canada, but the differences between the Canadian and American laws in this type of thing are often very small.

Thanks

smee2

everyone that saying that they wont ship dinar is redickyouluss how wood they even know whats in the packages. its completely false

gave you a +1 to offset your negative... your just saying something common sense. Unless the lady violated the law and opened his mail.

Not sure what all the confusion is all about??? The problem is Getting IQD IN and OUT of IRAQ " right?????" D.T / Ali,,,, Tampa Dinar ETC. etc. etc. all are here in the USA...... Nothing was said about shipping dinar within outside countries. IRAQ wants to put a lid on THEIR country. IF the IQD is here, what is going to stop Fed EX or UPS etc. ? NOTHING. Right now it is just a piece of pretty paper. HOPFULLY this wil finally come to pass and RV... AT that point it is a recognized courency. NO More D.T. Tampa Dinar,,,,,,,,,,,,, OR any other PUMPERS can sell you 1 single dinar. YOU must have a BROKER to do so. If it is tradeable and excepted world wide as a leagle courency. You must have a brokerd licence to sell TRADEABLE, and world recognized courency.,,,,, Tampa Dinar,,, D.T. and all the pumpers have to go OUT of business They are NOT brokers. They may be regestered with the treasyry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT they are NOT brokers, they are TRADERS.... Stay cool, IF anyone out of Iraq has dinar for sale, I'm sure you will have no problems receiving orders.. You want to re- envest after the RV,,,,, Find a rep. money broker and get right back on thr ride of your life :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Not sure what all the confusion is all about??? The problem is Getting IQD IN and OUT of IRAQ " right?????" D.T / Ali,,,, Tampa Dinar ETC. etc. etc. all are here in the USA...... Nothing was said about shipping dinar within outside countries. IRAQ wants to put a lid on THEIR country. IF the IQD is here, what is going to stop Fed EX or UPS etc. ? NOTHING. Right now it is just a piece of pretty paper. HOPFULLY this wil finally come to pass and RV... AT that point it is a recognized courency. NO More D.T. Tampa Dinar,,,,,,,,,,,,, OR any other PUMPERS can sell you 1 single dinar. YOU must have a BROKER to do so. If it is tradeable and excepted world wide as a leagle courency. You must have a brokerd licence to sell TRADEABLE, and world recognized courency.,,,,, Tampa Dinar,,, D.T. and all the pumpers have to go OUT of business They are NOT brokers. They may be regestered with the treasyry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT they are NOT brokers, they are TRADERS.... Stay cool, IF anyone out of Iraq has dinar for sale, I'm sure you will have no problems receiving orders.. You want to re- envest after the RV,,,,, Find a rep. money broker and get right back on thr ride of your life :wacko:

You may be wrong there bucko.

DT sells Won from China right now and the Won is a tradeable currency.

Just sayin.

We have received dinar via Express Mail and FedEx. We purchased a large block and needed to ship some to family/friends that were buying with us. When I went to ship the dinar at a shipping center, they refused to ship it. They said it was a currency and I could not ship it FedEx, USPS or UPS. Now I did declare what was in the package and asked to have the dinar insured. I was not at the FedEx, et al, offices. One friend told us he just sent his in the regular mail without any problems. We sent his in the mail, but hand delivered the rest.

:wacko:

I worked at FedEx for a little over a year before joining the corps...

FedEx policy states they could not ship any currency. Yet it happened every day. If you walk into the store with $1000.00 and handed it to the clerk for packaging you would be turned down (I believe it had to do with anti money laundering/anti terrorism laws and insurance rules etc, hard currency being transferred is harder to trace then electronic wire transfers).

Yet we all get that birthday/Christmas card from grandma with a $5 in it and a note stating "Don't spend it all in one place sweetheart - Love, Mammy".

They aren’t going to deny a shipment because of a small gift; likewise Dinar is worthless, AT THE MOMENT so I'm sure it just slips through the cracks.

HOWEVER (coma, pause for effect) if it does revalue and is worth $3 +, and you are trying to ship it to DT for your cash in, I HIGHLY doubt that it would be allowed. In fact, if it was declared for insurance purposes I can GAURENTE that it wouldn't be allowed...

Hope this doesn’t upset anyone, just adding my past knowledge.

-Dub

• Upvote 2

Not disputing the fact that anyone is receiving Dinar by Fed-X....Just stating what the facts are listed by their official web site...Now...Back to what I stated in my earlier post...Being that it is not yet a recognizable/trade-able currency....That may be the reason it did not fall under the shipping rules...but if they are stopping shipments in the near future.....Then maybe it's because its soon too be a trade-able currency and recognized by all...Then it falls under the no shipping rule category..... Just speculating.....

Though , currency is still currency whether it is internationally recognized or not. I think this is a case of look the other way or they'll just call brown and see what brown can do.... lol.

Uncle Barkie

I got a package on the way right now. Shipping info has been entered. Will check tracking later for update. You know there may be a reason in this that DT does not use Dinar in it's name on the return address of the package and wants you to make money orders to "D XXXXX".

I got a package on the way right now. Shipping info has been entered. Will check tracking later for update. You know there may be a reason in this that DT does not use Dinar in it's name on the return address of the package and wants you to make money orders to "D XXXXX".

I don't feel the issue is an issue at Dinar's current value, after RV however, it may be a different story. Good luck trying to get FedEx to insure $1,000,000+ worth of foreign $....