Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FED EX UP DATE ABOUT DINARS DELIVERY

renegets

I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN IN NEVADA OF ABOUT 8,000 AND EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY HERE OR THE'YRE RELATED TO SOMEBODY, MY POINT IS THAT I KNOW THE FED EX LADY PRETTY GOOD SHE CALL ME

WHEN EVER SHE SEE'S A PAKAGE FOR ME EVEN IF IM NOT EXPECTING IT SHE KNOWS ME SO SHE CALLS ME AND TODAY I WAS TALKING TO HER AND ASK HER IF SHE WAS GETTING ALOT OF PACKAGE FROM D TRADE

AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD DELIVERED A FEW IN TE PAST FEW DAYS BUT THEY GOT A MEMO FROM MAIN OFFICE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER ALLOW TO BE DELIVERING ANY DINAR PACKAGES, BUT IM

JUST GOING TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER WITH DT TO SE WHAT HAPPENS. IM NOT SURE WHAT TO THINK ABOUT, THIS ANY TOUGHTS ON IT?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Very interesting. .........Perhaps another puzzle piece falling into place ;)

Just noticed you list your location as WEst Tenn. Mississippi, and Alabama: I didn't know the Cherokee were known to be in that area. Can you enlighten me on the history. I always associated Cherokee with East Tenn.

Edited by cgbrown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FedEx does not know what is in packages. What if the package contained some other currency. I would think restrictions would go on the places selling the currency, not who delivers it. I have more belief in the easter bunny than this rumor.

ACTUALLY THEY DO BECAUSE THEY PICK UP THE PACKAGES FROM DT AND THEY KNOW WHAT DT DOES PLUS WHEN I ASK HER SHE KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT SHE SAID YEAH THE DINAR PACKAGES SO SHE KNEEW

i still not getting my dinar ships from Dinartrade since i place order on 17th Dec 2010. They promised to ship it out on monday but untill now still no info about tracking no. i email to ali few time already, even they confirmed received my payment. what going wrong??????

Interesting, i just purchased some more Dinars last week from a dealer, and they were delivered to me by Fedex. I know Iraq made it a law a year or so back that didn't permit dinars to enter or leave the country, but fedex in the states is still shipping them. maybe they're getting ready for the RV, there's been a lot of talk abt it going through this thur-monday.

Do you really think that FedEx would not ship colored paper? That is all it is at this point. There is not law against shipping currency, not here anyway. And just because it comes from DT offices does not mean it is worthless dinar. It could be contracts, birthday cards, suicide notes, family photos......

I have received dinar from DT through FedEx this week. The only thing the FedEx driver wants to talk about is how cute my dog is.