Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Delta's statements from conf. call,good news***

easyrider

Delta is now on call..

Delta said it came out Dec 13th the CBI said no exchanges for licenses in place and it seems that the exchange places the CVBI is trying to restrict them unless they have enough capital – why suddenly do they need dollars? Because they know the RV is going to happen…

Delta says that last 10 days the GOI I do not care anymore and the GOI did present the plan to revalue the currency…. And I asked to get 3rd 4th opinion which Maliki said we need to revalue the currency – and the ministries some are missing for last few days they are trying to fill those positions outsiders and good background – what DOES concern me is this:

I am looking for technically CBI and the IQD on the UNSC out of chpt 7 the dinar should be international but in effect of 1-01-11 – but my contact reminded me that only one thing left is the audit of the CBI – we know that CBI was down 2-3 days but this down time brought nothing new the mother host of CBI is located in Texas and when they came back on line and one side in English and one side in Arabic – the Arabic side is listed where we can’t see but I got on it and checked it and he said he got the Arabic version and details said from Jan 2010 to Dec 26th 2010 they had the breakdown of how many dinars and dollars they sold and since 2003 even – the audit was DONE and they did the count and interest rate set. The CBI gives high interest and guarantees the money deposited. Logic said that by 1-1-2011 has to kick in by Saturday but Iraq said the redenominated buy 2011 and it ends this Thursday – the 31st and now our last window is high tonight Tuesday and Wed – Thurs and CBI has to pull the trigger the IQD is our of Chpt 7 – all the banks are waiting for the new rate – we have tonight, tomorrow and then we have 1-1-2011 and Monday the most and if nothing happens then I know nothing that is what’s left – if they want to trade internationally they have to RV-RI NOW…. We have the IMF and the SDR consist of USD, Yen, BP and Eruos – 44% IN 2005 CONSISTS of the SDR and 34% was Euro and 11%b for pound and Yen but staring in 2011 January – the USD is going to be only 41.9% but Euro increases 37.4% why drop $$ and increase the Euro? Its connected as when the IQS goes up its connected to the $$$… the Euro has problems and the Dollar will increase in value so it decreased the % of the SDR… the CBI has to come out with a new rate – HAS TO

Delta said got to GOOGLE google Iraq Dinar and go to Wikipedia – no rumors, no intel and facts are there talking about history why the International baking systems do not exchange the dinar cause of no new rare yet… all are waiting for that rate… They are favoring tonight

Darlene how can they can’t come up with an SDR for a country unless they possibly do HAVE THE RATE ALREADY and see the USD go down and the EURO goes up ? Delta says right – there is NO DELAY the CBI ready and lower denoms are ready and we are waiting for the official announcement an 2010 ends for Iraq on Thursday and its their end of their word…. We should see the rate on the 30th so Iraq has only 48 hours to do this….

Rumors about the Paris Club are all rumors – Iraq they have to revalue NO MATTER WHAT – Paris club is a done deal on and agreement on the side but the IQD has to be revalued no matter what . . . The Audit was for bookkeeping so they could GET THIS DONE … The CBI is ready on the 15th Shabibi did sign off on the rate and date an got the green light from Maliki and he asked all the bank recently to show up your books for the whole year to do an audit ASAP and the CBI is done with that audit – came in today they are done… the website when It came back up they were already done – breakdown for the whole year and it ended it now by saying it’s all done.. the program rate and audit were done…

Family there is nothing left to do – they have to pull the trigger NOW – and if not after 5 days I will be so surprised as there is nothing else left to do…

Frank says if we go into Jan – worst case scenario – Delta states facts only go to GOOGLE and look up the Iraq Dinar Wikipedia – the GOI is telling their people we better listen – Delta states and let’s assume it waits till Jan and the GOI can buy sell and trade but they CAN”T unless we have Dinars revalued no bank will exchange it- none go try it – it’s not revalued yet – so it will so we can trade. They are all waiting for the rate and based on the facts we have tonight and tomorrow and very high possibility for the CBI to pull the trigger…Delta states why would they wait? The things that are happening that you and I know about says Franks that we can’t talk about we are so happy about it…. Suck it up if it doesn’t happen in next couple of days please hang on ,… BUT a miracle is about to happen...

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Delta is now on call..

Delta said it came out Dec 13th the CBI said no exchanges for licenses in place and it seems that the exchange places the CVBI is trying to restrict them unless they have enough capital – why suddenly do they need dollars? Because they know the RV is going to happen…

Delta says that last 10 days the GOI I do not care anymore and the GOI did present the plan to revalue the currency…. And I asked to get 3rd 4th opinion which Maliki said we need to revalue the currency – and the ministries some are missing for last few days they are trying to fill those positions outsiders and good background – what DOES concern me is this:

I am looking for technically CBI and the IQD on the UNSC out of chpt 7 the dinar should be international but in effect of 1-01-11 – but my contact reminded me that only one thing left is the audit of the CBI – we know that CBI was down 2-3 days but this down time brought nothing new the mother host of CBI is located in Texas and when they came back on line and one side in English and one side in Arabic – the Arabic side is listed where we can’t see but I got on it and checked it and he said he got the Arabic version and details said from Jan 2010 to Dec 26th 2010 they had the breakdown of how many dinars and dollars they sold and since 2003 even – the audit was DONE and they did the count and interest rate set. The CBI gives high interest and guarantees the money deposited. Logic said that by 1-1-2011 has to kick in by Saturday but Iraq said the redenominated buy 2011 and it ends this Thursday – the 31st and now our last window is high tonight Tuesday and Wed – Thurs and CBI has to pull the trigger the IQD is our of Chpt 7 – all the banks are waiting for the new rate – we have tonight, tomorrow and then we have 1-1-2011 and Monday the most and if nothing happens then I know nothing that is what’s left – if they want to trade internationally they have to RV-RI NOW…. We have the IMF and the SDR consist of USD, Yen, BP and Eruos – 44% IN 2005 CONSISTS of the SDR and 34% was Euro and 11%b for pound and Yen but staring in 2011 January – the USD is going to be only 41.9% but Euro increases 37.4% why drop $$ and increase the Euro? Its connected as when the IQS goes up its connected to the $$$… the Euro has problems and the Dollar will increase in value so it decreased the % of the SDR… the CBI has to come out with a new rate – HAS TO

Delta said got to GOOGLE google Iraq Dinar and go to Wikipedia – no rumors, no intel and facts are there talking about history why the International baking systems do not exchange the dinar cause of no new rare yet… all are waiting for that rate… They are favoring tonight

Darlene how can they can’t come up with an SDR for a country unless they possibly do HAVE THE RATE ALREADY and see the USD go down and the EURO goes up ? Delta says right – there is NO DELAY the CBI ready and lower denoms are ready and we are waiting for the official announcement an 2010 ends for Iraq on Thursday and its their end of their word…. We should see the rate on the 30th so Iraq has only 48 hours to do this….

Rumors about the Paris Club are all rumors – Iraq they have to revalue NO MATTER WHAT – Paris club is a done deal on and agreement on the side but the IQD has to be revalued no matter what . . . The Audit was for bookkeeping so they could GET THIS DONE … The CBI is ready on the 15th Shabibi did sign off on the rate and date an got the green light from Maliki and he asked all the bank recently to show up your books for the whole year to do an audit ASAP and the CBI is done with that audit – came in today they are done… the website when It came back up they were already done – breakdown for the whole year and it ended it now by saying it’s all done.. the program rate and audit were done…

Family there is nothing left to do – they have to pull the trigger NOW – and if not after 5 days I will be so surprised as there is nothing else left to do…

Frank says if we go into Jan – worst case scenario – Delta states facts only go to GOOGLE and look up the Iraq Dinar Wikipedia – the GOI is telling their people we better listen – Delta states and let’s assume it waits till Jan and the GOI can buy sell and trade but they CAN”T unless we have Dinars revalued no bank will exchange it- none go try it – it’s not revalued yet – so it will so we can trade. They are all waiting for the rate and based on the facts we have tonight and tomorrow and very high possibility for the CBI to pull the trigger…Delta states why would they wait? The things that are happening that you and I know about says Franks that we can’t talk about we are so happy about it…. Suck it up if it doesn’t happen in next couple of days please hang on ,… BUT a miracle is about to happen…

• Upvote 7

Delta is now on call..

Frank says if we go into Jan – worst case scenario – Delta states facts only go to GOOGLE and look up the Iraq Dinar Wikipedia – the GOI is telling their people we better listen – Delta states and let’s assume it waits till Jan and the GOI can buy sell and trade but they CAN”T unless we have Dinars revalued no bank will exchange it- none go try it – it’s not revalued yet – so it will so we can trade. They are all waiting for the rate and based on the facts we have tonight and tomorrow and very high possibility for the CBI to pull the trigger…Delta states why would they wait? The things that are happening that you and I know about says Franks that we can’t talk about we are so happy about it…. Suck it up if it doesn’t happen in next couple of days please hang on ,… BUT a miracle is about to happen…

ok post got me dizzy like an old punch ibm card

Question, Please do not bash. I am needing to know if I am reading it correctly. In the 3rd paragraph it states

"Logic said that by 1-1-2011 has to kick in by Saturday but Iraq said the redenominated buy 2011 and it ends this Thursday – the 31st and now our last window is high tonight Tuesday and Wed – Thurs"

For the USA this Friday is the 31st (not Thursday as stated above). Or is it correct and the 31st is on Thursday for Iraq.?? :blink::huh: confused :huh:

• Upvote 1

Question, Please do not bash. I am needing to know if I am reading it correctly. In the 3rd paragraph it states

"Logic said that by 1-1-2011 has to kick in by Saturday but Iraq said the redenominated buy 2011 and it ends this Thursday – the 31st and now our last window is high tonight Tuesday and Wed – Thurs"

For the USA this Friday is the 31st (not Thursday as stated above). Or is it correct and the 31st is on Thursday for Iraq.?? :blink::huh: confused :huh:

On our Thurs (30th) it will be their Friday the 31st....They are ahead of us time wise! I hope that makes sense... :)

it doesn't matter .... just more fiction from Delta, Med, Ranger or whoever he is this week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Thursday the 30th because it's their (Iraq) last work day of the week, unlike the US we're off sat and sunday, in iraq their weeknd is friday and sat.. Hope that clears it up for u

ok, ok, ok...this seems like the thread where i say what i know from tonight...this guy seems right on from the information i found out tonight...my pastor received information yesterday and shared it with other close church members that are part of this but was unable to get a hold of us...will PROBABLY find out tomorrow (thursday) or friday what the rate will be..cash out will be in the new year...the rate...im not going to disclose the rate that I was told b/c yall would say i was stupid...and i am just saying what i heard so i will not put myself in that situation or category as a "pumper"..b/c i am not that...i will leave it at that and patiently wait just like the rest of us until it is announced...but be prepared...crazy that this was on here when i got home, b/c i was just thinking who does he know that people on here dont and how deep is his intel?? dont know but this is about as close as he is saying...

thanks,

cenlalsufan

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1