Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST THE FACTS

mariejose

I WAS READING A POST ABOUT THE BELIEF OF SOME PEOPLE THAT THE RV IS TO OCCUR BY THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH. THIS TOPIC BROUGHT OUT A LOT OF DIFFERENT REPLIES SOME WHICH INDICATED THAT IRAQ DOES'NT HAVE TO RV IF THEY DON'T WANT TO. OTHERS FELT IT HAD TO DO MORE WITH THE STABILITY IF IRAQ.

ANYWAY I CAME AWAY WITH THE FEELING THAT WE REALLY ARE GUESSING .

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO START A LIST OF FACTS TO support THE IDEA OF AN RV.

#1 THIS PAST SEPT OR SO IRAQ WAS TAKEN OFF THE OFAC LIST

# 2 A BANKING MECHANISM WAS PUT IN PLACE PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT. IT HAPPENED AROUND OCTOBER IF THIS YEAR.

#3 MOST OF THE SANCTIONS LIFTED

#4 GOVERMENT PLACED

IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS LIST PLEASE DO. AND IF THERE IS ANY COMMENTS ABOUT MY USE OF CAPS, WELL I DON'T CARE. I LIKE USING THEM.

• Upvote 2

I WAS READING A POST ABOUT THE BELIEF OF SOME PEOPLE THAT THE RV IS TO OCCUR BY THE 31ST OF THIS MONTH. THIS TOPIC BROUGHT OUT A LOT OF DIFFERENT REPLIES SOME WHICH INDICATED THAT IRAQ DOES'NT HAVE TO RV IF THEY DON'T WANT TO. OTHERS FELT IT HAD TO DO MORE WITH THE STABILITY IF IRAQ.

ANYWAY I CAME AWAY WITH THE FEELING THAT WE REALLY ARE GUESSING .

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO START A LIST OF FACTS TO support THE IDEA OF AN RV.

#1 THIS PAST SEPT OR SO IRAQ WAS TAKEN OFF THE OFAC LIST

# 2 A BANKING MECHANISM WAS PUT IN PLACE PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT. IT HAPPENED AROUND OCTOBER IF THIS YEAR.

#3 MOST OF THE SANCTIONS LIFTED

#4 GOVERMENT PLACED

IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS LIST PLEASE DO. AND IF THERE IS ANY COMMENTS ABOUT MY USE OF

CAPS, WELL I DON'T CARE. I LIKE USING THEM.

This has already been done several times on the site. Try to look up the facts. They are not guesses. They are dated with links to each fact listed :D Thanks

• Downvote 5

Ok very good chance will rv end of dec. If not it might not rv at all and when the ri comes the dinar will go on the production of oil and yes you still talking millions,but it will take time could be years.

Read more:

I agree with this post. If it doesn't happen by midnight 12/31/10 it will be long and gradual.

Ok very good chance will rv end of dec. If not it might not rv at all and when the ri comes the dinar will go on the production of oil and yes you still talking millions,but it will take time could be years.

Read more:

I agree with this post. If it doesn't happen by midnight 12/31/10 it will be long and gradual.