Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is somethinginteresting to think about guys.

Did it ever occure to you as to why the UN suddenly decided to lift most of the sanctions on Iraq especially the economic sanction in the middle of December 2010?

Why 15th DEcember 2010 and why not wait until 2011 lift the sanctions or even 2012.........seem like there is a rush for something doesn't it?

Why did Obama suddenly extend the tax cut straight after the sanctions on Iraq were lifted?

There are just to many things to list here that have suddenly occured or has been made official in December 2010 and most of it has only been in the last two weeks or even less.

It could meanthat they plan to have an RV by the end of the year and start of Iraq's economy with a new currency rate in the SDR basket for the year 2011.

Don't forget that before the UN lifted the sanctions before the government was formed, so if no RV is occuring by the end of this year why wouldn't the UN wait until next year to lift the sacntions and why is suddenly everything with Iraq falling into place so quickly more so than in the last 7 years?

If you think about all this logically then you come to it that there is some thing really big about to explode very soon.

I think they are 2011 RV fireworks, don't you?

What do you think guys. :unsure:

RV 2010 !!!!!

• Upvote 9

We hope for the best for everyone involved,

including the Iraqi people.

Thanks for your thoughts iqdheadlines. Certainly there is some interesting things going on.

As far as I am aware, most if not all obstacles are, or are in the process of being removed

to make it possible for a soon RV.

Piece by piece, it will all come together, hopefully as we would like it to. :)

Jim

---

It has to happen this month.....there is no if's or but's about it...........and another example is that there is nothing that can back the FDIC unlimited thing except for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and on top of that the economy of Iraq can't get anywhere unless they have a tradeable currency and no progress in Iraq can happen until an RV/RI occurs. :)

RV Jan 2011 !!! :D

correction on my part however, this post isnt in the rumors section. not trying to bash but yeah i think you all know what im talking about. i still like to make occasional visits here for education purposes, but like i stated above so of the posts are just absurbed. but we all continue to wait. i hope just like everyone else that it happens soon, but we sit and wait.

Edited by kevindking
  • Upvote 1

Here is somethinginteresting to think about guys.

Did it ever occure to you as to why the UN suddenly decided to lift most of the sanctions on Iraq especially the economic sanction in the middle of December 2010?

Why 15th DEcember 2010 and why not wait until 2011 lift the sanctions or even 2012.........seem like there is a rush for something doesn't it?

Why did Obama suddenly extend the tax cut straight after the sanctions on Iraq were lifted?

There are just to many things to list here that have suddenly occured or has been made official in December 2010 and most of it has only been in the last two weeks or even less.

It could meanthat they plan to have an RV by the end of the year and start of Iraq's economy with a new currency rate in the SDR basket for the year 2011.

Don't forget that before the UN lifted the sanctions before the government was formed, so if no RV is occuring by the end of this year why wouldn't the UN wait until next year to lift the sacntions and why is suddenly everything with Iraq falling into place so quickly more so than in the last 7 years?

If you think about all this logically then you come to it that there is some thing really big about to explode very soon.

I think they are 2011 RV fireworks, don't you?

What do you think guys. :unsure:

RV 2010 !!!!!

Well I agree that it will happen to a degree in 2011, but there is some wrong info there in your post.

1st off Obama didnt extend anything at all, quite the opposite of what he wanted to do. The Republicans took back the house so the vote went their direction. Obama wants to tax your ass 40%+, republicans are the ones trying to keep your investment in YOUR pocket. I look at it like this. Obama WANTING to tax up is a good sign. He see's dollar signs.

A lot of the rush is really a push from China, Japan, Korea and America really. Those are some pretty heavy swingers in the UN. They want results, or at least the illusion of some. But mark my words....there is going to be at least 6 months of up's and downs ahead. I hope I'm wrong....but you have to think logically.

• Upvote 5

Well I agree ,, they have rushed and done everything in the last two months , and it is odd for Obama to try and get that tax passed ,,, I do think they are right near the finish line... I try to be positive and hope for th best.. I think there are reason for an RV very soon if not already ,, and there are good reasons for it not too... But I`m leaning towards its gonna happen now lol !!!!!! GO RV !!!!!!!!!!

It has to happen this month.....there is no if's or but's about it...........and another example is that there is nothing that can back the FDIC unlimited thing except for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and on top of that the economy of Iraq can't get anywhere unless they have a tradeable currency and no progress in Iraq can happen until an RV/RI occurs. :)

RV Jan 2011 !!! :D

Our currency is fiat money....meaning it doesnt have to be backed up by anything....the FDIC's new plan has NOTHING to do with a RV.....the economy of Iraq can do plenty of things without the highest valued currency....their number one problem is STABILITY....thats why things are behind in accordance to where they wanna be right now....having a recognized currency will help sure, but thats not the biggest issue....progress has been happening the past 7 years without an RV and it can continue if they must....although their pride will get in the way and they will not let it stay where it is now, they do want the value to return to levels it was in the past and with the sanctions off now they can finally get somethings done but it will take more then just a couple weeks.....we will not being seeing the dinar appreciate this month....it will be a bit longer then that....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Our currency is fiat money....meaning it doesnt have to be backed up by anything....the FDIC's new plan has NOTHING to do with a RV.....the economy of Iraq can do plenty of things without the highest valued currency....their number one problem is STABILITY....thats why things are behind in accordance to where they wanna be right now....having a recognized currency will help sure, but thats not the biggest issue....progress has been happening the past 7 years without an RV and it can continue if they must....although their pride will get in the way and they will not let it stay where it is now, they do want the value to return to levels it was in the past and with the sanctions off now they can finally get somethings done but it will take more then just a couple weeks.....we will not being seeing the dinar appreciate this month....it will be a bit longer then that....

Well there you have it, now we know the real story.........YA RIGHT ?? LOL

• Upvote 1

I know thats a little much for you to handle bro.....Im sure there is a Okie rumor floating around here that might better suit your needs!!!

Well put, short and to the point. Some would rather be lead in circles and read stories of unicorns and ferries...what can ya do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are as bad or worse than the "gurus" you bash. For every rumor of tomorrow, you say later. Did you ever wonder how Obama can say that before his term is up, he will cut the deficit in half, or why he was working so hard to get the Bush tax cut for the rich rescinded? Also, we are not the only country that wants this RV. Ban Ki Moon is getting frustrated, too. There are a lot of things that point to an impending RV. No one does know the rate or date, but you are not the only one who has done research on this subject. Edited by Loggerjohn
  • Upvote 3