Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino from Okie...

curious80

Blaino Message from Okie: 12/28/10 11pm

December 29, 2010 08:40 am

1st, he sends his respects and love to all here

2nd, He asks me to tell you that we are 48 to 60 hours out MAX from now (Call was 9:56PM, today December 28,2010.

3rd Rate will be no lower than $3.22 at a worst case scenario. May be much higher.

Don't shoot the messenger....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :lol:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Dreaming is free! But, I'll know it's real when I receive a e-mail, text message from Adam Montana, and I've cleared the Banks and the dollars are in the accounts. It is a fun ride and some of the messages are funny. The best is, "I have a brother, who knows a cousin, who is dating his sister, which had twins, that have a contact in the cellar of the bank that is printing the dinar in the dark, etc... Hey you guys get the drift. Happy New Year folks, may God bless you and your families with love and kindness. :blink:

• Upvote 5

Blaino Message from Okie: 12/28/10 11pm

December 29, 2010 08:40 am

1st, he sends his respects and love to all here

2nd, He asks me to tell you that we are 48 to 60 hours out MAX from now (Call was 9:56PM, today December 28,2010.

3rd Rate will be no lower than $3.22 at a worst case scenario. May be much higher.Rate will be no lower than $3.22 at a worst case scenario. May be much higher.

Don't shoot the messenger....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :lol:

Ok, I won't shoot the Messenger.........

1) he sends his respects and love to all here.... Thanks. Kind of his to do.

2)He asks me to tell you that we are 48 to 60 hours out MAX from now (Call was 9:56PM, today December 28,2010.....

You'll excuse me if I tag this one as 1st class BS ( once again)

3) Rate will be no lower than $3.22 at a worst case scenario. May be much higher.

Same as comment #2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, think I will run out to my favorite, and fabulously wealthy, dinar dealer and buy up some more of this newly inflated currency. This whole thing is quite a lesson in human nature....

ps. I too hope this rv's but haven't lost any sleep yet over it, and refuse to!!

• Upvote 1

Finally!! I have been waiting all day and night for some more Intel from Okie!!! Now I can take a nap waiting for the cash in that was supposed to have been on Monday. I have already quit my job, contacted a sales agent to buy a multi-million dollar home, been to the car lot, booked some serious cruises around the world. Wait why isn't everyone else doing the same?? Doesn't everyone believe Okie?

I must have faith! I must have faith! I must have faith! I must have faith!

Go RV!!! Let's go Shabs!!!!

• Upvote 1