Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gallery Features Troops

I am glad to see our troops posted in the Gallery. Without them, none of us would be invested in the IQD. I am hopeful that many, many of them will reap benefits for themselves and their family. Their sacrifice has been more than monumental. With my dinar profit, I will donating to several charities that support injured troops and their families.

It is also great to see the members photos featured. It sets the stage for kinder, gentler discussions with other members.

Thank you to the troops and their families for what they have given us, without ever seeing our faces.

• Upvote 1

I am glad to see our troops posted in the Gallery. Without them, none of us would be invested in the IQD. I am hopeful that many, many of them will reap benefits for themselves and their family. Their sacrifice has been more than monumental. With my dinar profit, I will donating to several charities that support injured troops and their families.

It is also great to see the members photos featured. It sets the stage for kinder, gentler discussions with other members.

Thank you to the troops and their families for what they have given us, without ever seeing our faces.

AMEN!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And AMEN again! I posted those pix. There is no hell like a parent goes through knowing what my son wittnessed. This Dinar trip we're on is their sacrifice. Sometimes it seems like buzzards waiting for carion with some people at this DV site. I have no problem reminding all the price paid for our joy.

GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1